Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,441 members, 7,961,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1888802 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:21pm
A40:
Some people that tell you Nigeria is sweet when you have money, I always look at them with side eye cos I know this is what they mean

Most people who say that are saying it from the viewpoint of corrupt on reigning supreme in this country.

You get drivers license without taking an actual driving test, you get international passport jumping the queue to capture while every other person have been seated for hours, you get bank managers to bring millions in cash to Ur house in bullion van without going to counter to withdraw, you get academic certificates without taking an exam for yourself, etc.

Those are the things that make Nigeria sweet for people that say that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:25pm
LordAdam16:

Don't project.

Yourself and A.40 quoted my post. It's there in black and white.
They can't and haven't assassinated the President/PM/King of a ME country.

Hamas and Hezbollah have had leaders who were assassinated in the past.
Hamas is not a country.
Hezbollah is not a country.

Syria is a country.
Lebanon is a country.
Iraq is a country.

They have leaders. They provide resources for the resistance. Israel should kill them.

This is clear cut.
Stop confusing yourself.

-Lord

You are the one confusing yourself.

LordAdam16:

Even at the height of all the Arab-Israeli Wars, Israel did not assassinate any Arab ruler.
There are rules of engagement.

Israel does not want that smoke.

-Lord

Iranian President is Arab and a ruler - Dead
The head of Hamas was Arab and the ruler of Gaza - Dead
The head of Hezbollah was Arab and the ruler of Lebanon - Dead

So what are you saying? Your argument no get face or tail which is wy you're asking for the death of the Lebanese president - which is funny given that Lebanon hasn't had a president since 2022 and nobody wants the job.

Ogbeni hold your L in peace abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:27pm
raumdeuter:

Many numbers beyond 1 and 2

Seems the Hezbollah family tree has been cut branch after branch

Damn

And this doesnt even include the thousands that had their Hezgbolas removed by pager.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:35pm
BlueRayDick:

Most people who say that are saying it from the viewpoint of corrupt on reigning supreme in this country.

You get drivers license without taking an actual driving test, you get international passport jumping the queue to capture while every other person have been seated for hours, you get bank managers to bring millions in cash to Ur house in bullion van without going to counter to withdraw, you get academic certificates without taking an exam for yourself, etc.

Those are the things that make Nigeria sweet for people that say that.

That one dey but there's also the fact that labour is cheap af.

All the protests for minimum wage of 300k monthly is only about £120 today. So where before you could bring illiterates to be your maids, driver and security men from the village, these days you can hire them straight out of university and they will give testimony in church.

Its not like it's today it started either. Remember the PhD holders hustling for Dangote driver's job a few years back?

That's another aspect of if you get money Nigeria sweet. Then there's also the girls. My oga, I've seen that one first hand . Some people dey wey go pack 10-15 girls in commited relationships and lodge them for consumption this December. The cost of labour and the cost of a life is too damn cheap in Nigeria - you really can live legally like a king - or for the truly wealthy, like a god.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 9:35pm
nihilistjnr:

You are the one confusing yourself.

Iranian President is Arab and a ruler - Dead
The head of Hamas was Arab and the ruler of Gaza - Dead
The head of Hezbollah was Arab and the ruler of Lebanon - Dead

So what are you saying? Your argument no get face or tail which is wy you're asking for the death of the Lebanese president - which is funny given that Lebanon hasn't had a president since 2022 and nobody wants the job.

Ogbeni hold your L in peace abeg.

If you have difficulty understanding English, I can't help you.

Iran President is not Arab. He died in an helicopter accident.
Gaza is not a country.
Hezbollah does not rule Lebanon.

You need to pick up a book and read.
This is not your forte.

Or become like ballz and copy paste tweets.
That is your ceiling.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:35pm
nihilistjnr:

Damn

And this doesnt even include the thousands that had their Hezgbolas removed by pager.

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:50pm
nihilistjnr:

That one dey but there's also the fact that labour is cheap af.

All the protests for minimum wage of 300k monthly is only about £120 today. So where before you could bring illiterates to be your maids, driver and security men from the village, these days you can hire them straight out of university and they will give testimony in church.

Its not like it's today it started either. Remember the PhD holders hustling for Dangote driver's job a few years back?

That's another aspect of if you get money Nigeria sweet. Then there's also the girls. My oga, I've seen that one first hand . Some people dey wey go pack 10-15 girls in commited relationships and lodge them for consumption this December. The cost of labour and the cost of a life is too damn cheap in Nigeria - you really can live legally like a king - or for the truly wealthy, like a god.

Well, u have a pont with this angle that labor is extremely cheap in Naija.

I still saw a job advert on LinkedIn for a driver. The company is in Ikoyi and they need drivers whose salary is pegged at 80k. I was wondering if the company knows such drivers will definitely find a way to steal from the ci lang cos there's no way that 80k will sustain a family man for a whole month
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:56pm
LordAdam16:

The acting Sec Gen is Naim Qassem.

Hassan Khalil Yassin is mid-level head of intelligence.

-Lord
sources: Hezbollah's terror chiefs have been replaced 3-4 times already as IDF keeps eliminating replacements; Israel keeps track of new commanders to eliminate them as well. via @ynetalerts
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:01pm
Ballzproblem2:
JUST IN: Israel has reportedly eliminated Hezbollah’s Hassan Khalil Yassin, who replaced Hassan Nasrallah hours ago, per Axios

Define comedy grin

grin grin grin

No wonder Gaza leaders ran to Qatar
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:02pm
LordAdam16:

If you have difficulty understanding English, I can't help you.

Iran President is not Arab. He died in an helicopter accident.
Gaza is not a country.
Hezbollah does not rule Lebanon.

You need to pick up a book and read.
This is not your forte.

Or become like ballz and copy paste tweets.
That is your ceiling.

-Lord
This retard that actually believed Isreal hacked pagers to explode 'bios' is talking about picking up a book grin grin

I'm willing to bet that I am more accomplished educationally than you, your father, and your grandfather combined. And I'm serious. Tell your daddy to log in here - let me talk to him

I knew you would want to play semantic games, so I was ready to turn the amala with you. However if you want to go personal, I'm ready to go super personal. Go and call your daddy for me first. I get time this night grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:03pm
Ballzproblem2:
sources: Hezbollah's terror chiefs have been replaced 3-4 times already as IDF keeps eliminating replacements; Israel keeps track of new commanders to eliminate them as well. via @ynetalerts

Hezbollah should please identify the Mossad snitch amongst them ASAP. That nigga be snitching to the Israelis more than Charleston White

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:08pm
LordAdam16:

The acting Sec Gen is Naim Qassem.

Hassan Khalil Yassin is mid-level head of intelligence.

-Lord

You know every because you be sympathiser

Mallam come, Mallam go, kettle remain

Be prepared to learn new names weekly as these ones get eliminated
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:09pm
Amoto94:
Whoever believed that Iran is interested in any confrontation with the Zionists is a poor student of history. Iran and her agents are the donkeys of the Zionists they may disagree but they're in bed with each other.

Which Colorado you dey smoke. This is some serious coping
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:11pm
BlueRayDick:

Well, u have a pont with this angle that labor is extremely cheap in Naija.

I still saw a job advert on LinkedIn for a driver. The company is in Ikoyi and they need drivers whose salary is pegged at 80k. I was wondering if the company knows such drivers will definitely find a way to steal from the ci lang cos there's no way that 80k will sustain a family man for a whole month

It's crazy when you actually think about it. 1m today is only £500. A KFC till attendant in UK can actually hire a bank manager for remote work in Nigeria. It might be a bit tight, but if they wanted they could make it work.

Imagine what the likes of these politicians in Abuja are capable of doing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:21pm
nihilistjnr:

This retard that actually believed Isreal hacked pagers to explode 'bios' is talking about picking up a book grin grin

I'm willing to bet that I am more accomplished educationally than you, your father, and your grandfather combined. And I'm serious. Tell your daddy to log in here - let me talk to him

I knew you would want to play semantic games, so I was ready to turn the amala with you. However if you want to go personal, I'm ready to go super personal. Go and call your daddy for me first. I get time this night grin

🤦‍♂️

Why will I exchange words with you when you do not know Iranians are not Arabs.
And you're adamant that Hezbollah rules Lebanon.

Spend the rest of this night filling up the blanks in your knowledge about the ME, since you care about the topic.
That's a better use of your time.

You're excused.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:27pm
LordAdam16:

🤦‍♂️

Why will I exchange words with you when you do not know Iranians are not Arabs.
And you're adamant that Hezbollah rules Lebanon.

Spend the rest of this night filling up the blanks in your knowledge about the ME, since you care about the topic.
That's a better use of your time.

You're excused.

-Lord

Sensible decision to tuck your tail and run away from the angle you were looking to take things, cos I am ever ready to take it there with you.

A clown that didn't realise Lebanon hasn't had a president for 2 years would also argue that Hezbollah doesn't rule Lebanon to try and save face. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:28pm
Ballzproblem2:

Qassem was the Deputy Sec Gen to Nasrallah.
He became DSG in 1992.

He is the acting DG.

More Hezbollah senior members will be assassinated. As will their replacements. There is no reason to add spice.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:02pm
Ibime:

You know every because you be sympathiser

Mallam come, Mallam go, kettle remain

Be prepared to learn new names weekly as these ones get eliminated

😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.