Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:37 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1899135 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:39pm
Ibime:

This is Mathematics

Iran landmass is to its advantage

Israel won't want a missile for missile war with Iran because Israel is cramped in a small space and Iran is a vast land

Israel must fly to Iran including refuelling midair and evading air defences to tilt things in their favour

When it comes to missile, Israel cannot respond with missiles

This is true but can Iran shoot multiple fighter jets off the sky before dropping bombs on their dumb skulls?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:40pm
What I gotta say is, it's coming from the unexpected ones, the ones we expected it to come from are mute grin. Truly the witchdoctor doesn't dance naked at midday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:41pm
reccy:

This is true but can Iran shoot multiple fighter jets off the sky before dropping bombs on their dumb skulls?

Jet is inferior to anti-aircraft missiles, that's why Russia does not have air superiority in Ukraine now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:41pm
OasisX:

.....really don't have much to say. Nevatim Airbase and other Military Assets in Navatim were the targets and I guess they achieved the aims.

If that's their aims, then they failed before even starting. Something that they will rebuild?

Someone should knock that khamenei ahbi Kilimanjaro head for me.

Arrant nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:45pm
Ibime:

Jet is inferior to anti-aircraft missiles, that's why Russia does not have air superiority in Ukraine now

You dy give Iran hope and I would have liked it if USA is not in the equation. That country will never allow Israel to be defeated especially in a regional war like we are currently witnessing now.

I hope Iran have security pacts with Russia prime minister with his visit yesterday.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:45pm
reccy:

If that's their aims, then they failed before even starting. Something that they will rebuild?

Someone should knock that khamenei ahbi Kilimanjaro head for me.

Arrant nonsense!!!

grin

......so you expect Iran to bomb Civilians?! LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:50pm
OasisX:

grin

......so you expect Iran to bomb Civilians?! LOL!

No, take out their public figures, military men and their oil rig or reserve in a tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:54pm
reccy:

No, take out their public figures, military men and their oil rig or reserve in a tit for tat.

grin

........LOL! Like they won't be replaced bá?! Hezbollah has replaced all their deceased Leaders just in less down 48hrs including Nasrallah.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:58pm
you expect Iran to bomb Civilians? grin grin...No ooo,the 400 plus missiles were sent to deliver chocolates to isrealis cheesy,

Jordan wey collect strays know as bodi dey tell dem

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 8:59pm
Saladdin:

We always look forward to your comments @ LordAdam16 grin grin

You are one masterful and powerful wordsmith.

Please what's your opinion on Albert Pike's Letter to Mazzini that all World Wars are orchestrated, and WWIII will particularly be planned to ensure mutual destruction of the Arabs, Zionists and Christianity as a religion?

Thanks.

Do you have a link to the letter.
Not someone reporting on what was written in the letter.
But the actual letter in its entirety with something nearing evidence it was written in the 19th century.

There is a limit to the conspiracy theories I take seriously.
I try not to waste my time on anything that could potentially have been put together by a neckbeard in a basement in Arkansas in between a pack of beer and some ribs.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:59pm
grin

.....some of these folks dey reason war like Contra. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Saladdin: 9:24pm
LordAdam16:

But the actual letter in its entirety with something nearing evidence it was written in the 19th century.

I try not to waste my time on anything that could potentially have been put together by a neckbeard in a basement in Arkansas in between a pack of beer and some ribs.

-Lord

I happen to stumble upon the well-known version of the letter couple of months ago.

I can't really find the original from the Uof Arkansas database and other reputable digital repositories.

But I'll promptly let you know if I come across it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:26pm
https://x.com/Osint613/status/1841211796792770767?s=19

The Palestinian man that was killed @bluraydick,the shrapnel whacked him hard,viewer discretion.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:41pm
Ballzproblem2:
https://x.com/Osint613/status/1841211796792770767?s=19

The Palestinian man that was killed @bluraydick,the shrapnel whacked him hard,viewer discretion.

Ọmọ! The guy wasn't even aware until he was dead 😳
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:54pm
BlueRayDick:

Ọmọ! The guy wasn't even aware until he was dead 😳
straight wacking gosh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:59pm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 10:00pm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 10:04pm
seankafor:
https://x.com/Abbakar_affan/status/1841212297785508325 grin

Why e dy run now? Ahbi Dem dy launch nuclear bomb ni? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 10:28pm
LordAdam16:

-Lord
I think it is from his book in 1891 or so (not sure) called 'Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry'.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:35pm
Android17:
I think it is from his book in 1891 or so (not sure) called 'Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry'.

Do you know what page(s)?

I have access to the e copy of the book. All 861 pages.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), GloriousGbola and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.