Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,638 members, 7,965,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:25 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1904979 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:43pm
cheesy cheesy

More on the way. I'm relatively free today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:47pm
An old woman and a young lady is the same thing? Dumb people plenty for here

Disstroy...

Tell me why Putin ignored Bibi's call. U said Russia can never harm Israeli interest.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:48pm
GloriousGbola:

BlueRayDick giving that fafo energy Isreal style
Bleep around and laugh today find out and complain tomorrow

Yes o. A lannister always pays his debt.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:57pm
Forget about Russia, Israel, Iran, and global sociopolitics for a minute. Let's break it down on everyday issues.

I don't know how works for some, but if my circle of friends and acquaintances found out I got slapped on the head like a nuisance diminutive he-goat trying to steal ugwu leaves from a roadside trader with no consequences, I'd be shamed and ostracized immediately.

Your umunna should assemble for a family meeting urgently. If you are allowed to procreate, the fate of masculinity is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:03pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
An old woman and a young lady is the same thing? Dumb people plenty for here

Disstroy...

Tell me why Putin ignored Bibi's call. U said Russia can never harm Israeli interest.
Tell us about the knock on you’re head… Did it swell and you had to use Ice on it grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:05pm
DissTroy:
Forget about Russia, Israel, Iran, and global sociopolitics for a minute. Let's break it down on everyday issues.

I don't know how works for some, but if my circle of friends and acquaintances found out I got slapped on the head like a nuisance diminutive he-goat trying to steal ugwu leaves from a roadside trader with no consequences, I'd be shamed and ostracized immediately.

Your umunna should assemble for a family meeting urgently. If you are allowed to procreate, the fate of masculinity is doomed.

Is the ugu leaves🍂 part of the vegetables Russia is importing from Israel too?

DissTroy:

You brag a lot without being aware of underlying issues; following media rhetorics like it matters most. It's all talk.
There are Jewish Russians. Israel and Russia signed a visa-free agreement 16 years ago which is still effective as at today. Both countries trade almost a billion and half dollars yearly between themselves, including vegetables. Yes, vegetables.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:08pm
obainojazz:
Tell us about the knock on you’re head… Did it swell and you had to use Ice on it grin

Are you also tagging Australian citizens terrorist sympathizers because they organized a protest for Hezbollah in Melbourne & Sydney? In Australia, Hezbollah is listed as a terror group.

Or is it only your fellow Africans are good to be called terrorist sympathizer for supporting Palestine, Lebanon?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:12pm
For you guys looking for the comment of our resident Bîtch-in-Chief wailed about being slapped on the head by a woman, this is it:

OkpaNsukkaisBae:
The Nigerian society are yet to attain religious puberty, so to avoid mockery, insult and physical assault most of them wear anonymous religious identity offline including me.

Boarded a public transport in 2015. probably 35mins after the vehicle took off they started praying, i brought out my tab and head phone, started watching the best of MSN. That was how one fat religious woman gave me one of the most brutal & lethal knock on my head.

"if you don't respect your elders, at least respect god" ...she said!

one mind tell me say make i change am 4 d woman, another tell me say make i calm down na religious freaks cum fvcktards full dis motor cox if I do anything crazy dey fit do something crazier!

Notice how it wasn't an old woman else he'd have stated it. It was even a fat woman. An unfit person - more so an unfit woman- slapped the sissy's head and he could do nothing about it.

She was like, this boy is a little scoundrel, I can beat him up.

At that age, he was already in his twenties (at least) so wasn't a child, but a fat woman beat him up.

Damn!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:16pm
DissTroy:
For you guys looking for the comment of our resident Bîtch-in-Chief wailed about being slapped on the head by a woman, this is it:

Notice how it wasn't an old woman else he'd have stated it. It was even a fat woman. An unfit person - more so an unfit woman- slapped the sissy's head and he could do nothing about it.

At that age, he was already in his twenties so wasn't a child, but a fat woman beat him up.

Damn!

A woman old enough to be my mother.
I won't assault her. Do you have comprehension problem?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:20pm
That's home training. Respecting your elders. That is what I did. Is like some of you come from irresponsible family.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:20pm
DissTroy:

At that age, he was already in his twenties (at least) so wasn't a child, but a fat woman beat him up.

Damn!
A fat woman can be old too, you no need add maggi and salt wey go spoil the taste grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:24pm
With the way everybody dey bully okpa, it's no wonder he has a thing for 'strong' men.

Big daddy putin is coming for all of you

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:26pm
Theflint1:
A fat woman can be old too, you no need add maggi and salt wey go spoil the taste grin

Forget that thing. You encounter women everyday. A woman really has to think really low of you to assault you as a total stranger, and it's based off what she's seeing - your look and your composure.

30 minutes aboard a public bus was enough for her to sum-total she could slap his head (especially how defensive Africans are about strangers touching our heads) and get away with it.

She saw a bîtch-boy and smacked the empty head accordingly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:27pm
GloriousGbola:
With the way everybody dey bully okpa, it's no wonder he has a thing for 'strong' men.

After they exposed your ignorance about North Korea you ran away. North Korea is living in darkness but na you be gallon d'or winner. If you had stable power supply, you won't win such award.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chidekings(m): 1:28pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
That's home training. Respecting your elders. That is what I did. Is like some of you come from irresponsible family.
u dey try sha,i really commend you for your resilience......u sha need a crash course from radmuter,how to steer the discuss to the real subject matter.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 1:31pm
Ballzproblem2:
shalaye again, Russia will attack Israel and you think both Israel and United States will fold hand and watch ,go and read "Samson option" on Wikipedia, Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD).

Israel has 100 nuclear weapons.
Russia has 13,000 nuclear weapons.

There is nothing mutual about the assured destruction.

Ballzproblem2:
When I call you baby for middle east politics,the video I posted you could see secondary explosions from missiles detonating but your report claimed it was unsuccessful grin ikorodu lord you like shifting goalpost from Israel can't strike Russia to the strike was unsuccessful.

If Russia mind they ,make them continue to receive Hezbollah shipments,them go collect more.

@lordadam16

Where is the video?

I have already shared how Israeli jets operated in the vicinity of Russia's naval base in Tartus and were repulsed.
Russia still took Iranian deliveries in its base and the Israeli strikes were repulsed.

Israel is an ineffectual fly buzzing around.
It's noise will have no effect whatsoever on Russo-Persian cooperation in the ME.

The people you should be trolling are the clowns who said vegetable will make Israel and Russia not to have confrontations.
Netanyahu should go and kill Putin and Russian civilians in Russia since he continues to coordinate with Iranian Axis of Resistance.
Abi e long arm no dey reach St Petersburg?

Russia will continue to receive shipments bound for the Resistance!
There is nothing Netanyahu can do about it.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:34pm
DissTroy:

Forget that thing. You encounter women everyday. A woman really has to think really low of you to assault you as a total stranger, and it's based off what she's seeing - your look and your composure.

30 minutes aboard a public bus was enough for her to sum-total she could slap his head (especially how defensive Africans are about strangers touching our heads) and get away with it.

She saw a bîtch-boy. and smack the empty head accordingly.
A random old woman giving you a knock, and in public isn't a good look sha...even as at 16 most parents don stop dey reprimand their own children like dat...well maybe Okpa get baby face sha, so she just reason say na small pikin e be grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:35pm
DissTroy:

She saw a bîtch-boy and smacked the empty head accordingly.

Anybody seeing him making mouth online everyday would think he would at least raise an objection to being assaulted by a complete stranger (at least in the most respectful way; since now he's talking about having home training).

Guess what he did?

OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I did nothing actually...reached my destination in peace. Put a call across to my dad to come and pick me. The rest is history.

Imagine person wey chop headache inducing hard knock saying he reach his destination in peace grin. Which peace dey for head wey fat woman don knock ?

Weak-asss niggga that is always famzing communists, dictators and terrrorists online just to appear tough.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:36pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

After they exposed your ignorance about North Korea you ran away. North Korea is living in darkness but na you be gallon d'or winner. If you had stable power supply, you won't win such award.

Why are you celebrating North Korea when it is obvious you would be even lower there than you are here?

Here you are the dumb bitch everyone pisses on. In north Korea you would be the comfort boy who subsists on a diet of the jizz of your oppressors

In a free democracy you are a bitch. What do you think you would be in a dystopia dictatorship? You are the omega in any system

Now take your slap and get off my nuts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:38pm
BlueRayDick:

Anybody seeing him making mouth online everyday would think he would at least raise an objection to being assaulted by a complete stranger (at least in the most respectful way; since now he's talking about having home training).

Guess what he did?

Imagine person wey chop headache inducing hard knock saying he reach his destination in peace grin. Which peace dey for head wey fat woman don knock ?

Weak-asss niggga that is always famzing communists, dictators and terrrorists online just to appear tough.
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:38pm
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:42pm
GloriousGbola:

Why are you celebrating North Korea when it is obvious you would be even lower there than you are here?

Here you are the dumb bitch everyone pisses on. In north Korea you would be the comfort boy who subsists on a diet of the jizz of your oppressors

I won't blame your ignorance about DPRK because that's what the Lame stream media want you to see..
Cure your ignorance you dumb man

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 1:47pm
DissTroy:
All of sudden, it's "old woman" to appeal to our emotionality and deferring respectfully to the geriatric as a people. Even if it were an old woman, old women don't go about slapping random people, not to mention men. They don't even slap random girls who misbehave or dress indecently.

She looked at you and thought you weaker than her, frail and all. And she thought you less of her in a physical alteration.

But it was no old woman. It would have been stated from the onset if it were an old woman. A religious zealot slapped your bird-brained skull and it resounded like a talking drum in public because you didn't close your eyes for prayer.
She saw you as immature as the toddlers in Children Church Sunday School.

All the girls, guys, the conductor, the driver, the hawkers, and even the buzzing insects that day watched you get molésted by a woman in public. You came on here to lament and that was your coronation as this thread's Bîtch-in-Chief!

Why else would a man add "isBae" to his moniker if his bitchiness wasn't signed and sealed?

Take am easy sir, pity him na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:48pm
BlueRayDick:

Guess what he did?

Wailing wailer. U sure say u no dey beat your Hijjabi father? You have no respect for the elderly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:50pm
BlueRayDick:

Guess what he did?

How far your Swaziland visa? Did they defraud you?

BlueRayDick:
Anybody on nairaland processing Swaziland visa? I really need babes like this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 1:52pm
obainojazz:
Omo, grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:52pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I won't blame your ignorance about DPRK because that's what the Lame stream media want you to see..
Cure your ignorance you dumb man

You are supposed to post this

Special military operation.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:52pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

How far your Swaziland visa? Did they defraud you?

Clown 🤡

Put in more efforts
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:54pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Wailing wailer. U sure say u no dey beat your Hijjabi father? You have no respect for the elderly

See person wey claim say he get home training grin

Na ur own hand u dey use burst Ur own lies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by RevFrEbuka(m): 1:54pm
DissTroy:
Nairaland's Bîtch-cum-weakling-in-Chief Okpansukkaisbae teaming up to impress other juvenile incels in other sections of Nairaland calling men cowards and simps, meanwhile teenage girls are slapping his oblong-shaped head in public buses while he comes to the EPL Chatroom asking for justice.
See content nah.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:56pm
BlueRayDick:

See person wey claim say he get home training grin

Na ur own hand u dey use burst Ur own lies

Because you support violence against the elderly. You must kicking your Hijjabi father so bad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 1:57pm
GloriousGbola:

In a free democracy you are a bitch. What do you think you would be in a dystopia dictatorship? You are the omega in any system

Now take your slap and get off my nuts
wrong post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5354) (5355) (5356) (5357) (5358) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m), izzou(m), monerozi5590, iamoyindamola(m), DissTroy(m), a4turitoroman, DammyOlu123(m), reccy(m), OasisX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.