Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,232 members, 7,925,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1784070 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (5184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
izzou:

What China is doing to combat it is there in the link.

You said they do not send. But right there, they do

The link shows they are the highest on the list of those flaring. And they have not stopped

African countries do not do much to cause climate change, that is the West and China, We have more serious challenges in the form of hunger

The West should focus on their climate change, If they want Africa to stop fossil fuel exploration or make changes to preserve the climate then they need to help us

A rich man cannot be complaining that a poor man eats too much beans
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin

.... that Eediot claiming to be Adult. Do you see how Izzou is engaging raumdeuter? He earns respect of all Camps cos he's always making valid points while engaging sensibly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
izzou:

Some parts of the far north are experiencing Water shortages as far back as 2015 when i was there.

These are problems partly or wholly caused by climate change.

If a presidential candidate is telling you that it doesn't matter, hmmmm

Yes we are experiencing climate change which we didnt cause. The West and the developed nation are the major cause of the climate change and only them can fix it. We wey never chop cant be worrying about climate change when the solution lies with the west,
If you want us to do more climate change give us money

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
To be asking an African country about climate change is foolish when we are not the major cause, If China and the US want to stop climate change and reduce emission they know what to do.

Below is a graphical representation of what each country contribute to CO2 pollution

China 27%, US 15% between these 2 countries is 42% of world emission. See Nigeria small 0.3% and you dey wahala us with climate change

If you want us to do it bring money especially when 80% of our income depends on it

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

The link shows they are the highest on the list of those flaring. And they have not stopped

African countries do not do much to cause climate change, that is the West and China, We have more serious challenges in the form of hunger

The West should focus on their climate change, If they want Africa to stop fossil fuel exploration or make changes to preserve the climate then they need to help us

A rich man cannot be complaining that a poor man eats too much beans

I agree with Agbado man on his viewpoint here. Our collective carbon emission footprint is negligible. It’s kinda like removing a bucket of water from the shores in hopes of eventually draining the Pacific.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
DeadPresidents:

I agree with Agbado man on his viewpoint here. Our collective carbon emission footprint is negligible. It’s kinda like removing a bucket of water from the shores in hopes of eventually draining the Pacific.

Anyone asking us to be taking our bucket out of the Pacific ocean of climate change problem should give us money for it

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
OasisX:

grin

.... at least you once had hope for me, but I've never seen you as a sensible person on this Board from your first post.

You've never shown any sign of Intelligence, GloriousGbola has said everything about you.

Someone named after penis is who you are listening to.. Ahh cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Respect on nairaland. We will not shame ourselves grin.

Atleast you have been lectured on what is causing the flood.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
It's like El-Rufai heard your argument

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1582055426384068608?s=20&t=-Y3RzCNd37fW5bousSu6fg

raumdeuter:

Obi already justified his decision to detain Rufai
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
One of the reasons for supporting Tinubu is if you are a terrorist sympathizer like the below

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
In addition to being a terrorist's sympathizer, Obi is also a clown

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
raumdeuter:
In addition to being a terrorist's sympathizer, Obi is also a clown

Let him. Release the video nau.

You and El Rufai the same liars

He sued the sss but could not sue Obi.
Now he has changed mouth.

Again bring out your video evidence grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
chrisooblog:
It's like El-Rufai heard your argument

https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/1582055426384068608?s=20&t=-Y3RzCNd37fW5bousSu6fg

El Rufai is the actually clown here, he said with his own mouth, that detention was order from Abuja.

If you have the video, you drop the video?

Stop the shalaye

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Liars are the greatest noise makers until you ask for evidence cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
If you have the video, you drop the video

Dayo have the picture but can't drop the link

Still in that league tho grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Raumdeuter dey on e way to be El Rufai.

He posted what El Rufai said.. That's to tell you that Dayo doesn't have shishi grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Raumdeuter dey on e way to be El Rufai.

He posted what El Rufai said.. That's to tell you that Dayo doesn't have shishi grin

That article was written by dayo, if dayo gat the link, he will be attaching the link with that picture on his post grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why re you hoarding the video or the link per palliative or what grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Let him. Release the video nau.

You and El Rufai the same liars

He sued the sss but could not sue Obi.
Now he has changed mouth.

Again bring out your video evidence grin grin grin.

You know Obi has a history with lies, He lies for fun. actually him tu lie
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

You can write out any part of the message and google it

Dont do this today being Monday and work free.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

You can write out any part of the message and google it

Dont do this today being Monday and work free.

Why should I be the one doing it?

If you have the link, drop it grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
He claims Obi admitted to arranging his detention. Well the truth will come out one way or the other.

EmmanuelScott1:

El Rufai is the actually clown here, he said with his own mouth, that detention was order from Abuja.

If you have the video, you drop the video?

Stop the shalaye
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

Why should I be the one doing it?

If you have the link, drop it grin

I did my research to get it, Get used to working on Mondays, that is what Asiwaju Tinubu regime will enforce. All youths must work every working day of the week
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
chrisooblog:
He claims Obi admitted to arranging his detention. Well the truth will come out one way or the other.

Why did he sue SSS and leave obi?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

I did my research to get it, Get used to working on Mondays, that is what Asiwaju Tinubu regime will enforce. All youths must work every working day of the week

I'm working on Mondays Egbon, as you can see today I drop even picture of movement of people today.

The fact is if u want to sit at home, you sit, nobody gives a f**k

Back to the link, I have searched and didn't see anything grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
On climate change

Its a question of How do you prevent a church rat from eating a poisoned holy communion? That is the way. We are a poor nation

They banned coal we followed, they said firewood we agreed, they say we need to plant more trees we did and they are not giving us money

We need to open our eyes, shine it and tell the west if you don't guarantee our finances and work with us to stop this we are not going to comply with climate change. They will do it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:

I'm working on Mondays Egbon, as you can see today I drop even picture of movement of people today.

The fact is if u want to sit at home, you sit, nobody gives a f**k

Back to the link, I have searched and didn't see anything grin grin

You wey be say na Tuesday you go do double work Monday join Tuesday

Why is Obi now sitting at home on Mondays and you are not

Seems you are even more courageous than Obi with his rat like voice. You should be the one contesting and not Obi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Seems you are even more courageous than Obi with his rat like voice. You should be the one contesting and not Obi

Where's the video link ooooo?
Where is it you liar?

Dayo where is the video?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Egbon drop the link

El Rufai drop the video

You can't be making a claim without providing proof.

The link or nothing cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

You know Obi has a history with lies, He lies for fun. actually him tu lie

All these ones.. Oga bring out your video evidence.

El Rufai sued sss but could not sue Obi.
El Rufai tells Nigerians on video the order to hold him came from Abuja.

So where is your video evidence Dayo?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Donjazet

Peter Obi met with Gumi Negotiators Limited today

What's your view on that?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (5184) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Yungbitz(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.