Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,941 members, 7,969,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1919817 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:50pm
izzou:

He needs to leave all these Social media amebo cases and jump into something real.

Any activism built on social media ends on social media.
Those real cases are handled by seasoned lawyers, Deji is very much a rookie, those guys would eat him raw.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:02pm
BlueRayDick:

Burnaboy no send normally sha, but this kind of stuff is not good for his brand.

On the lighter note, I noticed since Deji Adeyanju finish law school he just dey jump on any case of illegal detention wey dey trend. Guyman wan smuggle himself enter conversation of human rights lawyer by fire by force. I wonder if he does not want to make any money at all practicing commercial law. grin

someone who was implicated in gang murder in uk?
someone who had a person who dissed him robbed at eko hotel?

this is very much his brand . it is why he is here to stay in naija. once you have naija money you can literally do anything

Something that should be a kidnap case
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:05pm
BlueRayDick:

Burnaboy no send normally sha, but this kind of stuff is not good for his brand.

On the lighter note, I noticed since Deji Adeyanju finish law school he just dey jump on any case of illegal detention wey dey trend. Guyman wan smuggle himself enter conversation of human rights lawyer by fire by force. I wonder if he does not want to make any money at all practicing commercial law. grin

its the path of ex pdp stalwarts

they suddenly rebrand as activists

na so atiku too dey form activist and dey blow grammer

very easy to do with the social media generation who equate activism with making noise on SM

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:06pm
Theflint1:
Those real cases are handled by seasoned lawyers, Deji is very much a rookie, those guys would eat him raw.

Make e try

He can start from Okuama community killings

From there, look for one village that Chinese is oppressing and fight for them in court.

I hope he can step up sha. Those old activists don dey go finish, and the vocal ones we have lately na mostly blue tick and likes; No legal know-how.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:12pm
izzou:

Make e try

He can start from Okuama community killings

From there, look for one village that Chinese is oppressing and fight for them in court.

I hope he can step up sha. Those old activists don dey go finish, and the vocal ones we have lately na mostly blue tick and likes; No legal know-how.

Bold of u to think Deji Adeyanju is a real serious lawyer grin

At best he will keep doing all these social media amebo cases to gain more clout amongst Gen Zs. Even his friend Sowore will not risk retaining him for any serious case like Treasonable felony.

He will always put body in all these cases bordering on "You carry me go alagbon force CID because of civil matter; oya Deji Adeyanji come and stand for him and let them release me".
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:15pm
GloriousGbola:

someone who was implicated in gang murder in uk?
someone who had a person who dissed him robbed at eko hotel?

this is very much his brand . it is why he is here to stay in naija. once you have naija money you can literally do anything

Something that should be a kidnap case

I understand Burnaboy had all of this baggage long before he became a global brand, but now he's a global star with a grammy to his name. He supposed dey avoid these kind matters.

He should've just slammed Akpi a civil lawsuit for defamation of character. Make Akpi withdraw his defamatory content, apologize and possibly pay damages.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:21pm
BlueRayDick:

Bold of u to think Deji Adeyanju is a real serious lawyer grin

At best he will keep doing all these social media amebo cases to gain more clout amongst Gen Zs. Even his friend Sowore will not risk retaining him for any serious case like Treasonable felony.

He will always put body in all these cases bordering on "You carry me go alagbon force CID because of civil matter; oya Deji Adeyanji come and stand for him and let them release me".

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:22pm
BlueRayDick:

I understand Burnaboy had all of this baggage long before he became a global brand, but now he's a global star with a grammy to his name. He supposed dey avoid these kind matters.

He should've just slammed Akpi a civil lawsuit for defamation of character. Make Akpi withdraw his defamatory content, apologize and possibly pay damages.

you can take the nigga out the hood but you cant take the hood out of the nigga.
just like our yellow queens english talking cfo - he has been taken out of the creeks but the creeks have not been taken out of him tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:31pm
GloriousGbola:

you can take the nigga out the hood but you cant take the hood out of the nigga.
just like our yellow queens english talking cfo - he has been taken out of the creeks but the creeks have not been taken out of him tongue
It's funny that Burna turned out the way he did sha, cause he grew up a rich kid, controlled environment and with parents that were very much involved in his upbringing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 2:32pm
GloriousGbola:

Na Ibime be this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:33pm
Theflint1:
It's funny that Burna turned out the way he did sha, cause he grew up a rich kid, controlled environment and with parents that were very much involved in his upbringing.

Are you sure about this? His mother was a Fela dancer. I doubt such environment was very controlled. Rich but likely permissive
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:35pm
raumdeuter:

Are you sure about this? His mother was a Fela dancer. I doubt such environment was very controlled. Rich but likely permissive
They said that's not true, it was his grandfather that was involved with Fela, she finished NYSC in Rivers and decided to settle with Burna's dad there and was a university lecturer for the longest even till when Burna had started to pop.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:39pm
izzou:

Na Ibime be this?

be kwaiet before the guy sends his goons after me angry angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:40pm
raumdeuter:

His sister, Ronami Ogulu did an interview where she touched on their upbringing, and from the way she spoke, crime to the point of doing time was not supposed to be in Burna's path at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ZsiqqjjSY
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:45pm
Theflint1:

You are right, he attended Corona Primary school so by naija standard they were never broke.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:09pm
Theflint1:
His sister, Ronami Ogulu did an interview where she touched on their upbringing, and from the way she spoke, crime to the point of doing time was not supposed to be in Burna's path at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ZsiqqjjSY
Omo this sister fine o
Her smile is enchanting
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 3:41pm
Wow. Western France allowed the son of a known terrorist to live in their country. West are really accommodating

https://www.nairaland.com/8234009/osama-bin-ladens-son-omar
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:46pm
https://x.com/dammiedammie35/status/1843624274428604708?s=46

Omo! See how the drivers countenance changed from A to Z

(1) (2) (3) ... (5380) (5381) (5382) (5383) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: FEGEITOK, olutund(m), Kundistrict(m), Olowunl01, PendragonVII and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.