Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,996 members, 7,876,770 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1613721 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (4932) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Tataffo:

grin...Then soludo,uzor kalu,nnamani, ihedioha and others will form a regional party, ask the MOBS/ONLINE CYBER WARRIORS to vote for them because they have been marginalized cheesy
I don't expect anything from their useless leaders before. It's up to the people to hold them to account.

SS/SE people like to blame the center but also have to admit that they have the most useless set of leaders as well

Obi would be crazy to join forces with band of saboteurs like Soludo, Nnamani and co

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:36am On Nov 15, 2022
izzou:

If Atiku wins in 2023, They will field a Southerner, possibly Okowa in 2031

If APC wins, they will field a northerner in 2031, possibly Shettima.

So which one favour the SE?
Hehehe. Same way APC fielded Osinbajo abi? If you want to choose naivete be my guest. Which party will parade that low vibrations Ify as candidate

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 1:41am On Nov 15, 2022
izzou:

SE - 5 states
SS - 6 states
SW - 6 states
NC - 7 states

These are 24 states in total. So Obi would get the numbers he needs to win Nigeria's elections from just 24 states, without the rest 12 states providing almost 45% of the voter population?

Bros....
Are you saying Obi is going to get 0 votes from the other 12 states?

What exactly is your point it has to be asked. Cos Obi will not win Kano, Katsina, Borno and Sokoto even if he converts to Islam

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:45am On Nov 15, 2022
A40:
Are you saying Obi is going to get 0 votes from the other 12 states?

What exactly is your point it has to be asked. Cos Obi will not win Kano, Katsina, Borno and Sokoto even if he converts to Islam

The percentage Tinubu will get from the SE/SS would be more than what Obi will get from the NW/NE

The winner would be decided by the highest numbers, not if he has sense, is righteous or has plans.

So telling me that Obi would get his numbers to win from just 4 zones is not realistic. Especially when the remaining 2 accounts for almost half of the voting population.

But we can hope sha....Our God is able
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2022
A40:
Hehehe. Same way APC fielded Osinbajo abi? If you want to choose naivete be my guest. Which party will parade that low vibrations Ify as candidate

Wike has no chance to contest again.

If Atiku wins, Okowa has an edge to be the flagbearer after 8 years.

Its sad, but its true

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:01am On Nov 15, 2022
izzou:

The percentage Tinubu will get from the SE/SS would be more than what Obi will get from the NW/NE

The winner would be decided by the highest numbers, not if he has sense, is righteous or has plans.

So telling me that Obi would get his numbers to win from just 4 zones is not realistic. Especially when the remaining 2 accounts for almost half of the voting population.

But we can hope sha....Our God is able
It's yet to be determined. Besides the target is a certain percent not a figure. Bear in mind Tinubu is jostling with 2 other candidates of Northern stock in those NW/NE regions.

If you choose to be hopeless about it. Good for you. I chose hope, hope is free

Tinubu Atiku and Kwankwaso will cannibalize the votes in that part of the country

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:02am On Nov 15, 2022
izzou:

Wike has no chance to contest again.

If Atiku wins, Okowa has an edge to be the flagbearer after 8 years.

Its sad, but its true
Lmaoo. Says who? Atiku left PDP for dead and is back running as flagbearer.

You think in any primary Okowa will stand up to Wike grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:35am On Nov 15, 2022
DissTroy:

LOL. No APC candidate in Akwa Ibom is campaigning for BAT. They all wanted Osinbajo. I wish I could share chats here with some of the Federal HoR candidates and the brand identity designs I did for a few of them (this part isn't hidden).

I have been reiterating this since May but these naysayers here keeping listening to the voices in their head.

Nobody listens to Akpabio any longer. That endorsement of Tinubu at the primaries ruined his stock amongst Akwa Ibomites and he's been quiet ever since.

All governorship candidates are pushing for Peter Obi, including the YPP candidate, the current Senator representing Uyo Senatorial District and Chairman of the Senate Oil and Gas Committee, Sen. Obong Bassey Albert. All.

By the end of this week, you'd read of a coalition of parties support group for Peter Obi from Akwa Ibom. You read it here first. smiley

The Obidient train is moving to the permanent site in Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2022
kingBolton:

Do we have standard rehabs in Nigeria? What we have in Nigeria are religion centers were clerics test the strength of their supposed supernatural power. Go to rehabs in Nigeria and you will see how mental patients are forced to drink gallons of Goya oil and a sprinkle of koboko all in the name of helping them. There is no difference between the depicted rehab in the Nollywood movie blood sisters and reality.

Disheartening to say the least.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Ibime:
Soludo main problem hampering his implementation of governance is ESN.

false.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2022
izzou:

I am talking about regional politics, not governance.

I can confidently differentiate both, but this discourse is on regional politics.

But u said Igbos don comot 4 APC & PDP. abi i no understand you!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2022
izzou:

Igbos are in PDP, and Atiku didn't consider the SE for VP, even though the SS just finished presidency?

Igbos are in APC, and not even one came third in the primaries. Umahi didn't get 2% of BAT votes?

Don't make me laugh abeg.

According to PDP constitution, a presidential candidate has the privilege to select his deputy. Atiku selected Obi in 2019 even though SE political elites were against the move, it didn't change sh!t.

In APC, Amaechi came second during the primary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2022
izzou:

I understand you

But like i said, i am talking about regional politics. That is what Soludo's article is all about.

Soludo joined APGA in 2013....what has he done to grow APGA in other SE states? we have heard him saying that 95% abi 85% of criminals terrorising his state are not 4rm Anambra but 4rm other SE states.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Indeed, there is no credible pathway for him near the first two positions, and if care is not taken, he won’t even near the third position. Analysts tell him you don’t need “structure” to win. Fantasy!

- Prof. Charles Soludo

.........................................................................................

Awon Donjazet2, Theflint1, Segedinho, TrebleChamp ati bebelo.

These People honestly need to check their brains. Why APGA remain unbeatable in Anambra? Structure! Same Peter Obi failed to win Gubernatorial Poll for PDP twice cos PDP has no solid Structure in Anambra unlike APGA.
What is d difference bw ur opinion,Reno's,FFK and Soludo's...

Ask yourself why all of a sudden he is talking and talking and talking even without reply.

He has a plan.....either he is compromised or he has been promised something nice....

you are free to align with his taught..na u come sabi.

atleast his son knows anyone can be compromised during election

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2022
Ellexy:
Man [b]tagged Igbos as Nazi's [/b]and it spoke to your soul

undecided undecided undecided
Are all Peter Obi supporters Igbos(because that was Soludo statement)? Are u are rabid tribalistic pig( For thinking only as an Igbo )?is peter obi a regional project (Igbo version of emilokañ)

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2022
izzou:

I wonder why they can't do that for a minute.

Soludo already gave you the answer in that post.

"The mob has no head, so can not reason"

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Have you realized that while obidients are constantly abusing and analyzing Tinubu, they have nothing whatsoever to say about Atiku who has a far longer and more verifiable record as a customs officer and and a VP?

This is actually deliberate. I am really inclined to suspect that Peter obi will drop out for Atiku.

And they are all in on the plan. Why else are they ONLY focused on one of their principals competitors?

I will have a good laugh when/if this happens sha

Though we can always expect premium shalaye from the lot of them on this

Obi can't drop out for anyone, especially not at this stage, that is totally out of it.
BTW, it stands to reason that a lot of obidients also double as anti-bat, so it's not surprising. Most of them have Atiku as second choice.
Atiku and his camp are chilling.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2022
obainojazz:
I’ll collect Obi’s 8years and add to Obiano’s own to make it 16years not because he didn’t perform but I prefer Obiano’s legacies.

Back in the days, Anambra rich men used to flock to Owerri and Enugu to flex… Awka started developing and we had Abakiliki street where many night clubs were built.

Obiano built roads in that area as he heard it brings people to the state….

Go look at Agulu resort that he built, the roads are even more impressive. is it his Awka wonderland park.

Let’s not even talk about the airport, When operational will be the most important infrastructure since the second Niger bridge.

We are complaining about agberos in Lagos, investors fly in.. do their business and don’t even witness these agberos.

They are building Lekki airport abi seaports, these investors will probably not see the agberos again and Lagos will keep moving forward… That’s smart investment

Obi did well in primary health care and Education but some other governors did as well.

Anambra needs a game changing plan, it wasn’t there during Obi’s tenure… it’s also not there yet but we improved

grin grin grin cheesy

Obiano is now a BATsard

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2022
izzou:

If Atiku wins in 2023, They will field a Southerner, possibly Okowa in 2031
So which one favour the SE?

If Atiku win, it means that the north~west alliance was created for northern political interest. it's a game of minority have their say while majority will always have their way. nothing like strategic planing or organising Ndigbo under one big political umbrella. Okowa won't win sh!T cox north go just migrate to APC or follow Kwakwanso NNPP or anyother party with a powerful northern presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2022
at 9:15 am

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2022
obainojazz:
Instead of criticising Soludo, critically think about what he said… Then we can move forward

He knows about Obi better than most people that haven’t even lived in Anambra supporting him.

Yes he knows him that's why he didn't bring up any Corruption, Theft, Embezzlement, Nepotism accusations against him. One thing is clear, Obi is a man of character and since they have nothing on him, they'll start projecting with all manner of innuendos and conjectures.

Obi can't win they say but he's the most attacked. Nobody attacks those they know don't stand a chance like Sowore, Abiola etc.

Again check all the handles reposting and thanking Soludo for that article. From Keyamo to Adamu Garba to Omojuwa to Dipo to Segalink. All of them pro APC.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Ellexy:
Yes he knows him that's why he brought up non of these Corruption, Theft, Embezzlement, Nepotism accusations against him. One thing is clear, Obi is a man of character and since they have nothing on him, they'll start projecting with all manner of innuendos and conjectures.

Obi can't win they say but he's the most attacked. Nobody attacks those they know don't stand a chance like Sowore, Abiola etc.

Again check all the handles reposting and thanking Soludo for that article. From Keyamo to Adamu Garba to Omojuwa to Dipo to Segalink. All of them pro APC.
A man of character who open offshore account to evade taxes, he won't invest state resources in a business he has interest in.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Nostradamus1:
Are all Peter Obi supporters Igbos(because that was Soludo statement)? Are u are rabid tribalistic pig( For thinking only as an Igbo )?is peter obi a regional project (Igbo version of emilokañ)
Think before you jump into any conversion. I asked Izzou that because Izzou is Igbo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2022
Ellexy:
Think before you jump into any conversion. I asked Izzou that because Izzou is Igbo.
Sadly, you never got my question. Did Soludo call Igbos Nazi? Can I see a proof pls

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2022
Amoto94:

A man of character who open offshore account to evade taxes, he won't invest state resources in a business he has interest in.
Lol like I said all conjectures. If you have anything indicting Obi, please bring receipts. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2022
Nostradamus1:
Sadly, you never got my question. Did Soludo call Igbos Nazi? Can I see a proof pls
First of all, Izzou agreed the context of Soludo's article was about regional politics in the East. Now Soludo referred to OBI as Hitler in the making. If Obi is Hitler, what do you call his followers?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Ellexy:
Lol like I said all conjectures. If you have anything indicting Obi, please bring receipts. It's that simple.
Pandora Papers, and the worth next to nothing investment

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2022
TOP 3 STATES....

POPULATION
1 Kano: 14.7m
2 Lagos: 13m
3 Kaduna: 9.64m

VOTER REGISTER 2022
1 Lagos: 6.82m
2 Kano: 5.86m
3 Kaduna: 4.27m

NIN ENROLLMENT (Oct 2022)
1 Lagos: 10.2m
2 Kano: 7.88m
3 Kaduna: 5.34m

TELECOM SUB (Q2 2022)
1 Lagos: 25m
2 Kano: 12.5m
3 Ogun: 12.3m
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Amoto94:

Pandora Papers, and the worth next to nothing investment
Lol. You guys are funny sha.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I think say na lie, but I checked his profile posts and the pics are there

It is obvious these are not donjs living room pics. This is the living room of pesin wey dey ball. Donj has way too much bitterness and bad belle to be living it up like this.

Haba! Isn't this too #

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2022
nihilistjnr:

If that boy lives there make I bend.

Don't call your padi ole. Ma pe padi e lole.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

I am reading the Soludo interview and he is spitting the exact same thing I have said on this thread and many people without sentiments will agree

Some below

It is obvious to anybody with a functioning brain, but sentiment beclouded many of them.

Imagine a straight fight between Tinubu and Atiku (without Obi), how many states would Tinubu win in the SE or SS? Even the North sef would turn on Tinubu and support their son.

I still give the edge to Atiku but a strong Obi showing affects him the most.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (4932) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: enigma0, izzou(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.