Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1612368 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

In simple English please for those in the back?
Looks real as the only error is the circle drawn

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
A001:
Looking forward to when sanity will be restored here and people will discuss intellectual issues that are useful.
Pele mr intellectualist

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
obainojazz:
True grin

Anyways, the picture shows the pixel flows through and not distortion in the whole image

Error level analysis also shows the same compression level in the whole image

Only issue is where it says first analysed as I could have sworn I saw 15th Nov but then maybe not

The file time is still suspicious but there should be an explanation

The picture looks like one full image/screenshot.... except the two parts were done using Nairaland interface and then joined grin

It's now a 60-40 chance

Wetin be this? grin

Una don do forensic anlaysis on top the pishure.

Funny enough, some of the guys here have their babe/spouse getting angry for spending time on the phone/system thinking they are cheating and texting with another babe.... They won't know their baale/onyewem is on nairaland enjoying a bloodied show of Vawulence

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

In simple English please for those in the back?

The image appears to be unaltered. If you were to say copy and paste into the image, it would be observable with forensic software, or simply by zooming the image. You would also observe distortions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
obainojazz:
True grin

Anyways, the picture shows the pixel flows through and not distortion in the whole image

Only issue is where it says first analysed as I could have sworn I saw 15th Nov but then maybe not

The picture looks like one full image/screenshot.... except if the two parts were done using Nairaland interface and then joined grin

It's now a 60-40 chance

So 60% true?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Wetin be this? grin

Una don do forensic anlaysis on top the pishure.

Funny enough, some of the guys here have their babe/spouse getting angry for spending time on the phone/system thinking they are cheating and texting with another babe.... They won't know their baale/onyewem is on nairaland enjoying a bloodied show of Vawulence
Nairaland na cruise jare.... Plus I'm working from home tomorrow, so man fit stay up late
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
raumdeuter:

So 60% true?
Maybe more
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Donjazet2:

Apart from this sef, the fact that establishes that this was a wack Photoshop job is the fact that he used a post I made in APRIL this year! and attached to a post dated September 2020. grin cheesy

So in Other words, I made a post in September 2020 and still uses the exact same post 2 years later. Word for word. Sentence for sentence. Paragraph for paragraph. grin grin

Is our God not a wonderful God? grin grin
Just look at the dates of the 2 posts.

But you have a history of recycling your posts. Word for word. Sentence for sentence. Paragraph for paragraph. See below

Donjazet2:
I cannot overemphasize this enough.

Abroadians will come here and scream to our faces that Nigeria will never work. Fine, Nigeria will never work, then leave us to our devices now, let's know the efforts we can attempt to try and prove you wrong, NO. You will still come here to tarnish the only credible alternative we have and then prop up the worst candidate on the ballot. Tell me this isn't wickedness and maleovolence of the highest order?

Donjazet2:
I cannot stress these points enough!!!
Nigerians should better be wise.
My earlier responses.
Just look at nihilist the slave for example, that one will come here and scream to our faces that Nigeria will never work. Fine, Nigeria will never work, then leave us to our devices now, let's know the efforts we can attempt to try and prove you wrong, NO. You will still come here to tarnish the only credible alternative we have and then prop up the worst candidate on the ballot. Tell me this isn't wickedness and maleovolence of the highest order?

Donjazet2:

This going after family matter sef has only happened between me and 2 people. Dayo and nihilist the slave.

I have never posted pictures of anybody's family. Highest na the clapbacks and insult when the person enter gutter.

They are just angry with me because I continue to expose their diabolical intentions and motivation.

Just look at nihilist the slave for example, that one will come here and scream to our faces that Nigeria will never work. Fine, Nigeria will never work, then leave us to our devices now, let's know the efforts we can attempt to try and prove you wrong, NO. You will still come here to tarnish the only credible alternative we have and then prop up the worst candidate on the ballot. Tell me this isn't wickedness and maleovolence of the highest order?

Is this not inane wickedness being exhibited. And because I call them out for this, they begin to wail.

I certainly hope others won't be decieved by these evil people.

Donjazet2:

Bro, i don't even understand the hard you're talking about.

His foolishness did not start today.
How can you be aligning with wicked abroadians who constantly fill your soul with rife pessimism and hopelessness??

These wicked abroadians will come here time and time again and shout it to your face that NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK. These same abroadians will still come and be gaslighting you into supporting the status quo that has made the country bad for their selfish agendas.

Then you that personally knows and feels the wrath of the maladministration caused by tgis government will now go and be aligning with them. Tell me how it makes sense??

Make it make sense! All I'm doing is telling him the brash truth.. it may sound crude but it is the bare and blunt truth.

Donjazet2:

I called him a fool because that's actually the truth, this is not even bantering, this is just me being very blunt with the truth.

And don't forget that I was on my own when the idiot_ began insulting me this morning.

As for my point, it stands tall, how can you be the person lamenting about the hardship this government has personally cost you and then be mocking those who are actively taking action to do something about it?? What sense does that make.

You want to sound woke because very [b]wicked abroadians with selfish agendas will come here and be telling you Nigeria can NEVER work [/b]while in the same vein advocating for the corrupt status quo to be maintained.

Please make it make sense!!!!!!

So what's the problem?

I thought you said you dont care? Why are you trying so hard to disprove something you obviously said? grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
diggz:

2023 go dey interesting

All those wey carry the matter for head between Wike and Oshiomole now, Matter don resolve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
obainojazz:
True grin

The picture looks like one full image/screenshot.... except if the two parts were done using Nairaland interface and then joined grin

It's now a 60-40 chance

Inspector Bediako grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
obainojazz:
Nairaland na cruise jare.... Plus I'm working from home tomorrow, so man fit stay up late

Okija man na when you go give that your Aussie babe belle cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Looking at the metadata, no photoshop detected.

Sorry DonJ grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Only an atiku win will save us from these daily uncoordinated chronicles.

We need a third force
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
diggz:

Okija man na when you go give that your Aussie babe belle cheesy cheesy
Make I get money like you small grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
I just need to make sure we dont forget what this nigga posted here sha.

If this doesnt read like the confessions of a closet gay rapist, then I dont know what else will.

How can you be 'hunting' gays from JSS3 till graduation? That's 4 years of sexual predation.

This is disgusting

donjazet:

Secondary school was the first time i had heard about this gay issue. Around my jss3 was the first time I heard that 2 boys were caught having sex with themselves in the store, because of my popular standing in my set and the fact say I grab as I been dey gym, my friend who had caught them believed my participation in "blending" the guys would be necessary. I was secretly taken to the spot where the "blending" was to take place.

At first, when going, I actually thought it would be a fun affair because i hadn't thoughtfully processed much about the issue yet. when I first got to the site, there were about 5 of us with the 2 victims.

These guys looked very scared and was pleading with us that it was the "devil that took over them". Something significant happened after we beat these boys, they asked us if we were going to tell anybody and my friend assured them that we wouldn't tell on them and they THANKED us.

. First of all, I didn't even understand the scenario he was describing or what kind of "enjoyment" he was describing but I just believed it was a sin and my conviction on this grew upon this premise.

After this I cautioned him and recommended he started a 9 days novena(a catholic form of prayer) to "cleanse his soul" and "purify his body, the temple of the Holy Spirit".

. At this point, it was now so normal for me and my friends to be beating the gays caught, once anybody was caught, my friends and I would be the first called upon to beat them. I became sort of a militant anti-gay enforcer.

I told myself that I was doing the right thing. They were some repeat offenders that we would beat till they fainted and even when they went to the clinic, they couldn't report because they knew they faced expulsion and worst still, they genuinely believed we were helping them by not reporting them and just beating them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
obainojazz:
Make I get money like you small grin

Ole… no make your Igbo blood for plenty money override you giving your babe belle early o!! You no wan dey chase kids upandan for old age

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Expert17:
I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Looking at the metadata, no photoshop detected.

Sorry DonJ grin
Many people hoped it was fake.... Looks like Nihilist opened his warehouse of screenshots and found that one

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
diggz:

Ole… no make your way Igbo blood override you giving your babe belle early o!! You no wan dey chase kids upandan for old age
Bros I never even reach 30 grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Expert17:

Sorry DonJ grin

COURTTTTTTTTTTT!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The image appears to be unaltered. If you were to say copy and paste into the image, it would be observable with forensic software, or simply by zooming the image. You would also observe distortions

Adobe Acrobat pro can take a picture, convert into words and allow you type over what was there before without distortion. We need that Acrobat angle covered too, not just Photoshop. Inspectors Obainojazz and Expert17 should give us forensics on that one

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
nihilistjnr:

But you have a history of recycling your posts. Word for word. Sentence for sentence. Paragraph for paragraph. See below

So what's the problem?

I thought you said you dont care? Why are you trying so hard to disprove something you obviously said? grin

Jesu! Mo gbe shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
obainojazz:
Many people hoped it was fake.... Looks like Nihilist opened his warehouse of screenshots and found that one

Unless Nihilist is a bad IT guru, even at that he can't beat the tools I used to verify the posts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
obainojazz:
Bros I never even reach 30 grin

That’s why I dey tell you make you start now. Abi you no like make your kids don already grad or ready to grad from uni before you turn 50, so you can enjoy your life well well
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
obainojazz:
Looks real as the only error is the circle drawn

grin

VAR Check completed by our impartial Match Analyst, and the Goal stands for nihilistjnr.

What a Match to remember for Chelsea Playmaker, he's going home with MD Ball for his hatrick.

This is 3rd Match Obidense GK would commit blunders just in a Week. I guess their new Manager is watching and possibly gonna make a tough Decision on him.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oasis003:

grin

VAR Check completed by our impartial Match Analyst, and the Goal stands for nihilistjnr.

What a Match to remember for Chelsea Playmaker, he's going home with MD Ball for his hatrick.

This is 3rd Match Obidense GK would commit blunders just in a Week. I guess their new Manager is watching and possibly gonna make a tough Decision on him.
Itaqillah ya habibi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Amoto94:

Itaqillah ya habibi

grin

Astaghfirullah

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
raumdeuter:
Wike tendered the apology to Oshiomhole at the inauguration of the Rumuepirikom Flyover in the Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of the state which the ex-APC chairman commissioned.

According to Wike, he has learnt and the past should remain in the past.

“I use this opportunity to apologise to you. I came to Edo State to make sure your candidate didn’t win election. I said you won’t win and you didn’t win. That assignment has been done and we now know who is who,” Wike told a smiling Oshiomhole.

“We are now friends, let bygones be bygones,” Wike, a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) strongman told the ex-APC National Chairman.

“I want to sincerely apologise to you. Each time you learn. People will praise you when you do for them. When you say, they are wrong, they begin to say all sorts of things.

https://www.nairaland.com/7436369/now-know-wike-apologises-oshiomhole
egbon make we finish with don j first, no put sand sand for d matter(don j). Which right rapist get dey call person drug baron

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ibime:

We need a third force
Maybe in 2027 that's if this country hasn't even been sold off to repay the plenty loans we are owing. Obi's third force is not enough.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oasis003:

grin

What a Match to remember for Chelsea Playmaker, he's going home with MD Ball for his hatrick. It's an hatrick

it's an own goal for the obidense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ibime:

Adobe Acrobat pro can take a picture, convert into words and allow you type over what was there before without distortion. We need that Acrobat angle covered too, not just Photoshop. Inspectors Obainojazz and Expert17 should give us forensics on that one

Hold on guys, looks like there is an OBJECTION!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
adeotiabdulaziz:
Pele mr intellectualist
Pele, m.oron

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: yokiti, Jodera, Taguchi, Fattprince23 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.