Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1601151 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
DeadPresidents:
V.S.O.P and Banana.

I need to try that combo this weekend
No do mistake Kari kele after that combo cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tataffo:

Who is not on this thread or section? Nobody is feeding anyone here,no one on this thread begs shameless for money,data or jobs aside.....The advice is great but should be directed at romancelanders,front pagers,skinny jeans wearing scammers and 20k debtors
cheesy grin...this hits hard!!...but na 36k Sha, maybe if na 20k the handless debtor might've paid

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ibime:

Oh boy, I shock as dem drag livelongnprospa inside the war like Poland, Belarus and Iran

For safety, na to type "I come in peace" after every comment

Obi and Tinubu done scatter this section oh

Wetin concern me concern money..

Nobody knows me here grin.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
A001:

I understand. It's not right to say that poor people shouldn't have opinions on issues because a number of wealthy men today were once poor.

Sometimes expressing one's opinion on issues intelligently can even open doors for one in certain circles.

However, a broke person shouldn't be striving to give opinions on many issues online when they should be busy trying to change their situation.

Moderation is key.

Bruh what?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ebukacute:

No do mistake Kari kele after that combo cheesy

I know say someone go mention this but I never believe say na our resident dibia. Is that what the gods want for sacrifice?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by disstroyy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Donjazet2:

I know this post wasn't directed to me but the answer to the bolded is yes!

In the past 5 months alone, several individuals have both publicly and privately commended me for influencing them to vote.. I received different emails from different folks then asking on better guidance and answering their questions pertaining voting. So yes, I've shifted grounds with my opinions. My value has certainly been felt.

And pardon me but I think you kind of consistently have apple and oranges argument. What I mean, is one would make a point, you disagree with it but end up countering with a different point.

Livenprospar is asking, should poor people not have an opinion? You don't really answer that but pivot as to how poor people should spend more time for themselves, what makes you think they don't??
What makes you think this place is not just an avenue to entertain themselves for many people?

You might have convînced people to get their PVCs but how many have you convinced to votePeter Obi? How many has the Oasis guy convince to BÁT? Getting PVCs and getting votes for your candidates are two different cases?

LiveandProspa asked about broke people criticising rich people here? My reply is and always would be, if you have to feel intimidáted amongst rich people, there's an insecurity stemming from your brokénnéss

.Your first priority should be weéding out that insecurity by changing your bróke situation. You might not have millions but ensure you move out of the broke zone. Yeah, billions are broke. Well, billions are dead too. Then instead of just criticizing like him, I went on to explain how he can get monetizable coding skills at no extra cost to him.

I gave out the knowledge free and I can post several screenshots of several young men who inbox me on Facebook when I comment on Facebook pages of blogs to help them get started in tech to change their financial situation. Codîng and related skills helped me turn my immediate ex-boss into my client for some years now. That's just one of the many things it has helped me achieve. It is changing the lives of millions.

I don't do cryptó and never comment on it. It's not my thing So I wouldn't advice a broke person to do what I haven't tried.

Like I stated, my post isn't for him or you but for the confused lad out there who might stumble on this post. You are the one comparing apples and oranges by interjecting how you got people to get their PVCs to a post about a broke person focusing most on changing his financial situation.

And you are crossing a line. Be careful. Be very careful. smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooo are you done?

Raumdeuter's slave...
If you are done with your digging, go back to being useless to everyone around you except Dayo grin

Trying saying that again without crying.

I've told you before, I have no problem with you. Leave me alone.

Look at your house for God's sake. Look at the blanket you're using as a door.

You can see from the picture sef that you lack ability to prioritise your problem. You no get glass for window, you no get door. There's a whole ecosystem growing on your fence.

But you left all those problems to hang dish on the wall. I can even understand keeping the dogs, you might be deriving sustenance from the milk of the pregnant ones.

But how do you live in such dire conditions and feel that cable TV is a good use of your resources?

That's why you're here dragging me instead of finding a way out of your condition. Bro you can support who you want to support without facing me. I am not supporting Tinubu. I am not in conflict with you.

Leave me alone. There's better things to do with your time....like survive for one.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Bruh what?
Read it again, but this time slowly. My points are expressed in clear terms using simple English.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

I know say someone go mention this but I never believe say na our resident dibia. Is that what the gods want for sacrifice?
grin grin egbon your mind needs cleansing from aruruala spirit..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin

This thread ehn...

I come in peace, abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
donjazet:

I wish the person that supplied their pictures here years back would do it again, so that people would see the wickedness with which you repaid the people who helped you to travel out in the first place .
I know how you begged the MODs to clear that page entirely because of how ashamed you were of how hungry looking they were.
I rather die than be as wretched as they are

Raumdeuter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
disstroyy:

You might have convînced people to get their PVCs but how many have you convinced to votePeter Obi? How many has the Oasis guy convince to BÁT? Getting PVCs and getting votes for your candidates are two different cases?

LiveandProspa asked about broke people criticising rich people here? My reply is and always would be, if you have to feel intimidáted amongst rich people, there's an insecurity stemming from your brokénnéss

.Your first priority should be weéding out that insecurity by changing your bróke situation. You might not have millions but ensure you move out of the broke zone. Yeah, billions are broke. Well, billions are dead too. Then instead of just criticizing like him, I went on to explain how he can get monetizable coding skills at no extra cost to him.

I gave out the knowledge free and I can post several screenshots of several young men who inbox me on Facebook when I comment on Facebook pages of blogs to help them get started in tech to change their financial situation. Codîng and related skills helped me turn my immediate ex-boss into my client for some years now. That's just one of the many things it has helped me achieve. It is changing the lives of millions.

I don't do cryptó and never comment on it. It's not my thing So I wouldn't advice a broke person to do what I haven't tried.

Like I stated, my post isn't for him or you but for the confused lad out there who might stumble on this post. You are the one comparing apples and oranges by interjecting how you got people to get their PVCs to a post about a broke person focusing most on changing his financial situation.

And you are crossing a line. Be careful. Be very careful. smiley

No offence but the last thing I'd want to do is take advice from a person that doesn't embrace the full range of reality.

2ndly bro, that a broke person criticized a rich person doesn't mean it is intimidation.. Heck I don't even understand how you are generating your life lessons from something that is so straightforward.

Again, your money will not protect you from being called out for being a tribalist.
If you like post different things to massage your ego.
You are a shitty person who doesn't value people from another region and you should be grateful that people don't take it serious and use it to destroy your life outside of nairaland.com

grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
nihilistjnr:

You can see from the picture sef that you lack ability to prioritise your problem. You no get glass for window, you no get door. There's a whole ecosystem growing on your fence.

But you left all those problems to hang dish on the wall. I can even understand keeping the dogs, you might be deriving sustenance from the milk of the pregnant ones.

But how do you live in such dire conditions and feel that cable TV is a good use of your resources?

That's why you're here dragging me instead of finding a way out of your condition. Bro you can support who you want to support without facing me. I am not supporting Tinubu. I am not in conflict with you.

Leave me alone. There's better things to do with your time....like survive for one.

Yup definitely raumdeuter's German shepherd.
Cheap but very very functional.

That's the best dog breed to describe you grin

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
diggz:

Security guards for abroad get money na! me wey dey do am for naija nko, wetin you want make I talk? Lool
See mompha dey talk too....
Na nche money you use rough Handel funlord that year abi? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
donjazet:

I wish the person that supplied their pictures here years back would do it again, so that people would see the wickedness with which you repaid the people who helped you to travel out in the first place .
I know how you begged the MODs to clear that page entirely because of how ashamed you were of how hungry looking they were.
I rather die than be as wretched as they are.

The poster above who posted the above is now crying about broke shaming

The lack of self awareness is top notch

diggz:

Ramdeuter

Thanks sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

Those of us wey come be cleaner and no even get job nko?
grin grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
A001:

Read it again, but this time slowly. My points are expressed in clear terms using simple English.
You actually should read what you typed again grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Donjazet2:

I really needed to dead the agenda once and for all.
Choi!!!!
Don baba J grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
DissTroy:

Yes, but what does arguing here do for that broke person in the grand scheme of things? "Likes"? Can you monetise " likes"? That broke person is wasting valuable time arguing here.
The broke person can afford data, right? And watch comedy skits of Sabinus and Broda Shaggi?
HTML and CSS overview on Freecodecamp YouTube channel is 8 hours. That's about 2.5GB or less at 720p resolution.

Or that broke person should download Sololearn App, Mimo App and Code Editor app then start learning and practicing coding on his phone until he can afford a good laptop. He shouldn't be arguing here.
Can one really build any meaningful project using Sololearn and Freecodecamp to learn a language like C?

I did a software engineering course last year (though I'd to stop because of a challenge I had) and what I learnt then didn't make me rate those platforms.

I've continued with the program this year.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ebukacute:

grin grin grin grin

Actually no be cleaner we be na janitor diggz shey you go apply.

donjazet:

Imagine a janitor in America who spends his day fighting tribal wars on the internet talking about use of time. People should please tell this janitor that commiting crime online and spewing hate speech on an entire group of people is not a good use of time and can see him deported.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

BTW guys I lost my Caucasian recently.. Thanks for reminding again Nihilistjnr angry

BTW no hard feelings o.. But I think you might be as loyal to Raumdeuter as my dog once was to me.

I dunno sha seeing as you like behaving like his personal German shepherd

You lost your dog or you ate it? Either way, I'm sure it's in a better place in doggy heaven

Since October you've been sucking your fellow bumboy off to get involved with something that has nothing to do with you.

liveLongNprospa:
cheesy grin

So you are pissed off like this..

I didn't know Donjazet was getting to you like this oo grin grin..

And here I thought you were catching cruise cheesy

liveLongNprospa:
People are describing their wife's vagina on nairaland?

Damn bruh shocked

liveLongNprospa:
E reach raumdeuter turn, tribalist begin get context oo grin.

And as usual the defender from UK didn't disappoint in trying to bring in a definition to justify the nonsense that is Raumdeuter.

Oga nobody out gun for anybody head to spew the rubbish in whatever sections on nairaland.

And as usual some people will buy the stupid "historical explanation" as to why someone will be wishing another person of another tribe evil.

Cowards hiding behind explanations.. Oga if you are like Dayo, come out and own it with your chest. Not everytime trying to explain his history like we are kids cheesy

Like I said, priorities.

You are here dragging me from a room that literally has no windows, instead of looking for how to improve your life.

If you've found a way to turn likes and shares from your fellow bum boy into money in your account, then by all means continue.

But both of us go log off tonight, but it won't be me that has to face nightmarish living conditions

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Ahhh. See Shege and Vawulence together

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
Woof woof.

Donjazet criticizes Raumdeuter, nihilistjnr jumps in like the guard dog (cheap one might I add) to defend his master and possible owner.
Rinse and repeat grin

Honestly we should have stuck to football, maybe that would have helped you guys conceal your relationship cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

You actually should read what you typed again grin
You don't understand a simple statement written in simple English?

The summary is if a person is poor or broke, they shouldn't spend too much time online. It's better to invest that time in learning a new skill or working.

DissTroy made a lot of sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
diggz:

Raumdeuter

Diggz, onigbese? You say make I no mention your name, I dey avoid you, you no wan do the same, why?? Abi na say you dey also buy wahala?
You use your own hand warn me, I kpere for the corner, now na you dey throw careless shade? Baba kini?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
The funny thing is this could have been avoided by simply admitting that the picture that started all this wasn't yours...there's no way anybody living in that sort of tastefully furnished apartment will be having issues raising 10 or even 20M for proof of funds (unless the person is a G-Boy) or just mad reckless.

It was obvious to me and even the people trolling you for it that you most likely posted those pictures for fun.

Those pics could be your parent's house like it seems you now claim, but I seriously doubt it sha...oldies don't splurge on home design like that, even when with millions in the account. The same parents who would gather like 40-50M for proof of funds for you, and even drop up to 20M for tuition abroad are very comfortable living in a year 2000-esque Nollywood apartment. Any oldie splurging on modern designs like that is dripping with mad coins, which means getting that 10M proof of funds wouldn't have been a problem at all.

I get the need for some internet agidi now and again, but when it starts making you do things you clearly never wanted to do, maybe you need to retrace your steps. Then again, internet agidi is a helluva drug.

The trolling wey go follow those pics na im go mad pass, and best believe men don already save am. It's not like the pics are at all bad for a young bachelor (I think you're doing fine sef), but then it won't be about that when the trolling hits...brace up. cheesy

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ebukacute:

See mompha dey talk too....
Na nche money you use rough Handel funlord that year abi? grin

Na photoshop bros. I no get money o... Na security guard I be. Na my Egbon Dayo I dey wait to dash me money this Christmas season grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

Actually no be cleaner we be na janitor diggz shey you go apply.

Lol.... That janerator fit you ooo... grin grin
You no go like donate money make we arrange punch and chop grass for you...u go need am

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Theflint1:
The funny thing is this could have been avoided by simply admitting that the picture that started all this wasn't yours...there's no way anybody living in that sort of tastefully furnished apartment will be having issues raising 10 or even 20M for proof of funds (unless the person is a G-Boy) or just mad reckless.

It was obvious to me and even the people trolling you for it that you most likely posted those pictures for fun.

Those pics could be your parent's house like it seems you now claim, but I seriously doubt it sha...oldies don't splurge on home design like that, even when with millions in the account. The same parents who would gather like 40-50M for proof of funds for you, and even drop up to 20M for tuition abroad are very comfortable living in a year 2000-esque Nollywood apartment. Any oldie splurging on modern designs like that is dripping with mad coins, which means getting that 10M proof of funds wouldn't have been a problem at all.

I get the need for some internet agidi now and again, but when it starts making you do things you clearly never wanted to do, maybe you need to retrace your steps. Then again, internet agidi is a helluva drug.

The trolling wey go follow those pics na im go mad pass, and best believe men don already save am. It's not like the pics are at all bad for a young bachelor (I think you're doing fine sef), but then it won't be about that when the trolling hits...brace up. cheesy

Just when we are remembering he exploits of Hanks Anuku you had to say someones apartment looks like where Kanayo o Kanayo dey do ritual

You will still go and find that your Hausa papa very soon

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
diggz:

Na photoshop bros. I no get money o... Na security guard I be. Na my Egbon Dayo I dey wait to dash me money this Christmas season grin
grin grin grin abeg Photoshop me come your penthouse ooo make me too begin chop banana and azul

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Woof woof.

Donjazet criticizes Raumdeuter, nihilistjnr jumps in like the guard dog (cheap one might I add) to defend his master and possible owner.
Rinse and repeat grin

Honestly we should have stuck to football, maybe that would have helped you guys conceal your relationship cheesy

Point well made. The dog that cannot bring himself to criticize his master's evil talking points.

I don't people have really understood the depths of depravities that came from dayo's heart. And not to any individual bit to an entire group of people. While he's far away from the trouble he's igniting

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
A001:

Can one really build any meaningful project using Sololearn and Freecodecamp to learn a language like C?

I did a software engineering course last year (though I'd to stop because of a challenge I had) and what I learnt then didn't make me rate those platforms.

I've continued with the program this year.
I seriously doubt.

I have not used any of the above before but to learn programing, you need a laptop with "preferably"8gb ram ( at least 4gb) . Then having VM with Ubuntu or Xubuntu is very important because terminal provides access easily to Git and rest. I seriously "doubt" any android app will scratch the surface.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m), Joseph901, Olowunl01, afrodoc2, Alearna, Trevor012(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.