Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1600394 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ezra01(m): 1:48am On Nov 19, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Pay heed to this advice so you don't find yourself in a dirty yellow on yellow combo, looking like you were squeezed out of a pimple.

Look at the collar of your shirt, wide like the tail of an F1 car. Your button is ripped. Your zipper is ripped. You now sat onto of uncompleted building to pose for us, with your bald head looking like what FIFA wants to present in Qatar in a few weeks.

Kpele o. Calabar Snoop Dog. If you like don't take that advise and hustle up. That's on you. grin
nihilistjnr
abeg e don do..
please let move on
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:48am On Nov 19, 2022
ezra01:

abeg sheath your sword..
two wrong don't make a right..
you and nihilistjnr are both at fault..
abeg , please stop using derogatory word. laho

Lmaoo.. I only called him a dog.. Plus I'd advice you to talk to raumdeuter to call him off actually..

It can't respond to anyone except raumdeuter grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Tataffo:

Someone cannot obidiently post his selfie to pass on a candid advice to you again Na wa for you ooo grin, I mean how will you grasp that message he was trying to pass very well if he didnt post his selfie

grin grin I like that he's all macho with his image..
But that one nor concern me grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2022
kiss

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:57am On Nov 19, 2022
All these bosses them balling

Make una send funds sad

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:58am On Nov 19, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Pay heed to this advice so you don't find yourself in a dirty yellow on yellow combo, looking like you were squeezed out of a pimple.

Look at the collar of your shirt, wide like the tail of an F1 car. Your button is ripped. Your zipper is ripped. You now sat onto of uncompleted building to pose for us, with your bald head looking like what FIFA wants to present in Qatar in a few weeks.

Kpele o. Calabar Snoop Dog. If you like don't take that advise and hustle up. That's on you. grin

cheesy

Erik don Hang...... LMFAO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:59am On Nov 19, 2022
DissTroy:

But if you are broke and wasting valuable time refreshing the pages of Nairaland then it's your fault you are broke. The last thing such a person needs is debating and basking in the fleeting satisfaction of 'likes" when he or she should be on Freecodecamp and Sololearn learning monetizable coding skills and building a stacked portfolio.

Prioritising would help you overcome being broke

Calabar Snoopdog

Pay attention to this advice. You may only have one good hand, but you can put that hand to better use than typing woof woof online thinking you did something. You are not DMX, merely Demented

They say tough times never last, but if you can't hold funds right now, you can at least have the decency to hold on to you hairline. I see no difference between you and the ibeji oran...you might have been separated at birth sef.

Your scalp is a reflection of your life - lack of growth.

Pay attention to that advice and leave me be.

I have no business with you.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:15am On Nov 19, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Calabar Snoopdog

Pay attention to this advice. You may only have one good hand, but you can put that hand to better use than typing woof woof online thinking you did something. You are not DMX, merely Demented

They say tough times never last, but if you can't hold funds right now, you can at least have the decency to hold on to you hairline. I see no difference between you and the ibeji oran...you might have been separated at birth sef.

mehn this guy ug oo grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Expert17:
So live long and prosper is a Prayer Point not just a username/moniker.

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:29am On Nov 19, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

grin

Expert17 seems another Alt of nihilistjnr or raumdeuter though, coz that's wickedness at its peak.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:43am On Nov 19, 2022
OasisX:
grin

Joke apart, Don J Papa's Home is lit. I mean the one he posted tonight, not the one he shopped on WhatsApp.

Our Parents no dey play with fresh fruits and drinks (soft or hard drinks).

No the one he just posted is his own place. It is the first place that is his parents’ house. It wasn’t shopped bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 19, 2022
Glo data!!!

9H for 6Gb
Hit me up if Interested
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:52am On Nov 19, 2022
Haaa!

Isn’t that a bit too #?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 4:24am On Nov 19, 2022
diggz:

Bro... I need to clear gbese wey I owe first. Abeg epp me beg donJ say I go pay my gbese
Egbon hush puppy,Consultation fee na just 10k.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:44am On Nov 19, 2022
izzou:

He posted a pic of his sitting room.

The police investigated, and found out that it could be a stolen picture.

They asked for another proof, by him showing his middle finger in his sitting room.

The rest is history, bros

Since they is no proof to debunk his claim then the pics is his. My thought.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:45am On Nov 19, 2022
BlueRayDick:

He was accused of stealing the picture, but there is no evidence to suggest he stole the picture. Nobody has shown the original pix or the primary source where he got the picture.

Don J has refused to post the evidence required on this streets to prove the picture was originally his, but then nobody has been able to prove it is not the picture of his living room because nobody has been to his house before.

Since they is no proof to debunk his claim then the pics is his. My thought.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ralphlauren(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2022
ezra01:

bro,
I just read through...
are you implying that the moniker RalphLauren belongs to nihilistjnr?
there is a likelihood, that nihilistjnr has no idea of the moniker

hmmm, raumdeuter...
I really can't tell what prompted him to type those ..
perhaps, he was conversing with someone who got him angry
but my take is that raumdeuter was wrong with is write up.
I have stayed in South West and the east and I can tell you the hate is mutual
I'm from South south
I have also seen monikers saying disgusting words to people from South West and its bad
there is a chance that raumdeuter is a tribal bigot

Are you sure all is well with you upstairs ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 5:22am On Nov 19, 2022
ezra01:

nihilistjnr
abeg e don do..
please let move on
Ezra Olubi is this you?? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2022
raumdeuter:

I have been waiting for you and theflint1 to help us with the renovation of what Obi meant in Rivers by telling people to vote Labor in presidential but PDP in others

Abi na only presidency evil party dey? For other posts na angelic party dey there
Both Obi and Wine agreed that this elections is beyond party affiliation and that is what Nigerians have been demanding - independent candidacy.

Wike said PDP and LP are more or less vehicles. So the issue here is not which party to vote for but which candidate to vote for.

I will vote for any party that offers a more credible candidate.

F**k party.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:48am On Nov 19, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Calabar Snoopdog

Chai bros this is too much
You went at him at a devastating rate I am hurt on his behalf
I understand you tried to wave him off and he was persistent
But then cry cry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Blueraydick don't sleep wake up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Calabar Snoopdog

Lolz.

You sure say you go enter heaven laidis
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Distroy made some good points especially on how we waste valuable time on frivolities instead of bettering our lives with said time, 4-8hrs a week learning a particular skill for 6months will make a whole lot of difference for us. An indepth knowledge of Excel and SQL will offer you a good paying job that will help foot your bills then add Python or R knowledge to it and you'll be a king in the Data Analysis space.
I am advising those who want to change their financial standing to learn a skill and master then do some projects whether paid or volunteered and showcase to prospective clients as evidence of your proficiency. Some of my friends/acquaintances who took the IT path seriously are living a better life than me at the moment and I am happy for them because some of them I showed them the path even though I didn't follow through with it.
SimplyLearn has a course on Football Analysis for those of us who are interested in football analysis that's a good starting point it's pointless arguing about football on threads and we are not making money off it using our skills, football clubs are constantly looking for good data analysts to help them tackle the issue of poor recruitment and tactical issues.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ezra01(m): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2022
Nezzjnr:

lol... no bro
I'm very straight
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ezra01(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2022
Amoto94:
Distroy made some good points especially on how we waste valuable time on frivolities instead of bettering our lives with said time, 4-8hrs a week learning a particular skill for 6months will make a whole lot of difference for us. An indepth knowledge of Excel and SQL will offer you a good paying job that will help foot your bills then add Python or R knowledge to it and you'll be a king in the Data Analysis space.
I am advising those who want to change their financial standing to learn a skill and master then do some projects whether paid or volunteered and showcase to prospective clients as evidence of your proficiency. Some of my friends/acquaintances who took the IT path seriously are living a better life than me at the moment and I am happy for them because some of them I showed them the path even though I didn't follow through with it.
SimplyLearn has a course on Football Analysis for those of us who are interested in football analysis that's a good starting point it's pointless arguing about football on threads and we are not making money off it using our skills, football clubs are constantly looking for good data analysts to help them tackle the issue of poor recruitment and tactical issues.

God bless you my brother..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2022
Nezzjnr:

That's not Ezra Olubi's typing style. Plus Ezra Olubi likes vawulence while this one likes peace.

They are not the same.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ezra01(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2022
DeadPresidents:

That's not Ezra Olubi's typing style. Plus Ezra Olubi likes vawulence while this one likes peace.

They are not the same.
lol...
we are who we are
being peaceful does not make me a better person than some one who enjoys violence..
the world at large need both peace and violence to obtain stability..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2022
ezra01:

lol...
we are who we are
being peaceful does not make me a better person than some one who enjoys violence..
the world at large need both peace and violence to obtain stability..

This is a seasoned philosopher espousing on balance and duality. We need peace and vawulence but vawulence must be inversely proportional to peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Good morning to humans.
Good morning nihilistjnr the German shepherd. grin
Good morning to raumdeuter the tribalistic handler grin.

Today we go again.

So I woke up to the dog attacking someone he thinks is me.
Again, you have no idea who or what I look like but you seem to care alot grin.

You've involved my mom and siblings.. But unlike you, I won't do that to you because you already live like you have a point to prove (hence the dog tag) grin

Anyways today is a good time to remind everyone to vote Obi and also just because you are broke doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on a rich man's Bleep up grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Theflint1:
Yea, that's what it sounds like. Na these ones Soludo and Oasis go call Nzobu Nzobu politicians grin grin grin

Was actually asking what it meant. It sounds like it's Igbo language
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ezra01(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2022
DeadPresidents:

This is a seasoned philosopher espousing on balance and duality. We need peace and vawulence but vawulence must be inversely proportional to peace.
lol
boss abeg both quantities should vary directly..
lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Good morning to humans.
Good morning nihilistjnr the German shepherd. grin
Good morning to raumdeuter the tribalistic handler grin.

Today we go again.

So I woke up to the dog attacking someone he thinks is me.
Again, you have no idea who or what I look like but you seem to care alot grin.

You've involved my mom and siblings.. But unlike you, I won't do that to you because you already live like you have a point to prove (hence the dog tag) grin

Anyways today is a good time to remind everyone to vote Obi and also just because you are broke doesn't mean you can't have an opinion on a rich man's Bleep up grin

Until last night, i have never seen anybody call you broke or poor

That should tell you that broke shaming does not occur here

You just jumped into a fight that clearly didn't involve you; A fight that never ends

I sincerely hope you stop and let's have meaningful conversations again.

But if you decide not to? Its fine bro. Our duty is to laugh and watch, irrespective of whether the evidence is true or not.

Today is a good day. I hope you let it rest

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.