Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari (25557 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by chloride6: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Who be this?
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by 07kjb: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
All this western pastors and power drunk eh
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Bahamas95(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2022
To be honest Okotie made alot of sense in his statement......It's unfortunate we have blind and wicked leaders in charge.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Cubby22: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Make una give me president of Nigerian for 1 day
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Selfmotivated: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2022
This one can never be a good pastor let alone an amiable president.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Festflor: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2022
I'm your lover boy, lover boy!
I'm your boyfriend!!

Funky man!!!

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by writeprof(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2022
As for the National and State Assemblies, Okotie suggested that these be scrapped as they are being used to surp the nation’s economy adding that such offices should be voluntarily occupied, “the expenses that the National and State Assemblies are gulping, are enough to build a nation..Let us scrap them and divert the fund to meaningful projects.

“We don’t need political parties to govern Nigeria, let us change from presidential to federalism government or state autonomy.

This makes sense BUT...
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Leoleo1(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Hmm....and you carry your hands type this. Hian!!!

bigGBOLA:
Idiots like This bastard makes me see your god or Allah as idiots
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Kingmakerde3rd: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Fake people everywhere, please leave us out of your aspiration
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by tenpipsperday: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Somebody should please arrest his weed supplier. The guy has done him strong things
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by BarrElChapo(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2022
These pastoprenuers aren't tired of yapping
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by treatise: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Okotie and his craving to become the president throu apiam way, where is fresh party?.
The party is undergoing spiritual cleansing. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by ViceGovernor: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Lmao. This man no dey tire? Make e pack well.

This man has been contesting for Nigeria's presidency since I was a child grin grin grin grin
What do you think he's smoking cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Aguiyimba(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Happy birthday pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by koyyess: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2022
This divorcee clown still wan contest? shocked

Let him save his money for his next church beauty pageant.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by F117nighthawk: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2022
This one still dey dream, abeg spend valuable time on important interviews
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Muqtada: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2022
KingSatan:
A confused Charlatan.

They are frustrated and seeking avenues to reconfigure the minds of enlightened Nigerians.

The Mbaka and Tunde Bakare treatment was a major shift in Nigeria's Religio-political sphere where rascals on cassock are reduced thrash including their failed prophecy.
Na who Dey sell loud for this pastor self?
I hear, I hear from God.

If I be a man of God.

All lies!

Indeed, the voice of the people is the voice of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Muqtada: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Na who dey sell loud for this particular pastor Chris okotie,
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Voiceofthestree: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Yoruba say otito da bi iso kuso... we should look at the message not the messenger this man have a lot of good point but ko si agbekale rara wanting a Interim Government is like callin for state of anarchy. But a good point “true federalism or the local government anatomy”
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Karemarealty288(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2022
I thought God told him clearly that he will be the President of Nigeria?

Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by VOR2019: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Burgerlomo: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2022
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Omicron007:
grin grin

Where is Fresh Party?
Okotie should face his church and leave politics alone.
One Vice President who doubles as a pastor headed the worst economic team in Nigeria.

He made some sense bt Nigerians are not ready especially the greedy ones that one to ruin this country.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by opribo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
He has started talking again, let me go and call indaboski perhusay for him.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by theamazonguru(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Okotie and his craving to become the president throu apiam way, where is fresh party?.

Reality has suddenly dawned on the party.
They have wasted money in the past elections. They never won any sit anywhere from ward level to national level.
It's better to just withdraw and be observing the proceedings from afar.
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by castro316: 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Clown pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Nakedtruths: 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
To be honest Okotie made alot of sense in his statement......It's unfortunate we have blind and wicked leaders in charge.
98%of commenters did not read what he said
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by ufotunang: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
It's true... Nigeria needs restructuring... the federal government system and the Constitution is dragging Nigeria backwards...the Constitution need to be amended... true federalism, state and local government autonomy
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by Czario: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chris Okotie has already seen what most of you can never see ...
Re: Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari by juman(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Let him join the race.
Nobody is stopping him.

Yes he can win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions / South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.