Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,923 members, 7,876,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please My Brother's And Sisters In Christ Let Us Pray For Him Condemning Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please My Brother's And Sisters In Christ Let Us Pray For Him Condemning Him (178 Views)

Mbaka Tells Fellow Priests To Stop Condemning Him For Praying For Nnamdi Kanu / Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please My Brother's And Sisters In Christ Let Us Pray For Him Condemning Him by Nedum1979: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Greetings to my fellow Christian faithfuls. Please permit me to reminds us what Romans 12:23 and Luke Luke 6:31 Said "All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God " and "No one perfect except God" respectively therefore let's learn how to tender correction with love.
Recently some have turned to haters, accusers and fault finders thereby bringing out some old data of Rev fr Ejike Mbaka which they can't stand to account on when the message was given all in the name of "bringing him down" Remember of a certain evil spirit called BHD (Bring Him Down spirit) and also remember that the Devil is the Accuser of the Brethen (Romans 12:10) therefore check very well what is pushing you and whom you are working for. If it's not for God definitely it's for the Devil.
I personally do not adhere or rather agree with what Fr Ejike Mbaka said about Peter Obi cause it wasn't worth it, but when i look at my own imperfections i gat to lie low and correct him with love. Remember fr Mbaka is not God so don't expect him to be perfect in all ramifications, though the the Bible said we have to work unto perfection, "Chetakwa na anyi nile ka na agba ya oso eligwe anwa, ka anyi ghara idi ka onye ya na nwanne ya na agba oso, ukwu akpo nwanne ya, ya adaa, ochiba nwanne ya ochi ebe omakwa na ya agbarube ebe ana aga".
Let he who think he's stood be careful lest he falls.
Let's share brotherly love, correct with love and pray for him equally.
MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU!
I remain your brother in Christ Evangelist Dominic Nwankwo.
Re: Please My Brother's And Sisters In Christ Let Us Pray For Him Condemning Him by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nedum1979:
Greetings to my fellow Christian faithfuls. Please permit me to reminds us what Romans 12:23 and Luke Luke 6:31 Said "All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God " and "No one perfect except God" respectively therefore let's learn how to tender correction with love.
Recently some have turned to haters, accusers and fault finders thereby bringing out some old data of Rev fr Ejike Mbaka which they can't stand to account on when the message was given all in the name of "bringing him down" Remember of a certain evil spirit called BHD (Bring Him Down spirit) and also remember that the Devil is the Accuser of the Brethen (Romans 12:10) therefore check very well what is pushing you and whom you are working for. If it's not for God definitely it's for the Devil.
OP, you should instead ask God to save you from this mindfuckery you engage in in His name. Did God send you out as a witness for this mbaka or obi? Wetin concern God with this nonsense abeg? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 132. / Miracles And Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.