Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party (704 Views)

Rivers: More Pro-Wike Supporters Collapse Structure For Fubara / 5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust / Why Is Nobody Defecting To Labor Party Despite Obis Growing Popularity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by bestofnollywood: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and All Progressives Congress, APC in Imo North Senatorial District of Imo State have collapsed their party structure into the Labor Party and pledged allegiance to Peter Obi.

About two thousand people joined the Labor Party at a ceremony at Umuaro community in the Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of the state on Sunday.

Chikwem Onuoha, Former Deputy Chief of Staff to a former governor of the state, said that the decision was made after they realized Peter Obi is the best presidential candidate.

He said: “Today, APC and PDP are dead in Okigwe zone. We have resolved to collapse our structures in the zone into the Labour Party and to work for the victory of Peter Obi. Peter Obi symbolizes the hope of the ordinary people of Nigeria.

“Peter Obi is tested and trusted and he has the support of the people who vote during the election. Apart from Obi, we will vote LP all through. The Labor Party is for a mass movement. We are wiser and we want to take back our country.”

The President General of the Okigwe North Youth Progressives Forum, Chidinma Onyenagubo also hinted at mobilizing their youths to get their PVC ahead of the 2023 election.

https://applesbite.com/the-peoples-democratic-party-and-all-progressives-congress-members-collapse-structure-defect-to-peter-obis-labor-party/

Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by Ajaatolu: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Joke
Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by Massiveglory: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2022
Who structure help?
Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by Frigga13: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2022
cheesy

Them making the press conference are not even sure of what they’re doing .
Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by perez100: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2022
When you hear Pastors, Imams, Non Governmental Organizations, Private and Public Sectors, Societies, Professionals, Businessmen and Traders, Celebrities, Youths, Schools, Hospitals, etc shouting go and get your PVCs with great energy never seen in the history of Nigeria - which Presidential Aspirant do you think they have in mind to bring the positive change Nigerians are yearning for?

Peter Obi is the aspirant they all have in mind. Let PDP and APC keep consoling themselves that Peter Obi supporters are online as if those online are spirit.

4 Likes

Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by nzeobi(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2022
APC and PDP are dismissing Obi publicly so that they can feel happy but deep down they are very worried and concerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2022
At the end , Obi would lose.

I recall the same energy around Buhari's CPC. Lots of Northerners were excited. Yet on 2011 election day, he.....lost .

Many Northerners were weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Anyway, Bubu learned his lesson, and joined hands with other people...and 2015 (much to Nigeria's regret) happened.
Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Obi needs all 11 states in SE,SS with middle belt and NC we done win be this oh! Peter obi i stand

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by SmartPolician: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Obi needs all 11 states in SE,SS with middle belt and NC we done win be this oh! Peter obi i stand

This election is unpredictable; I forsee a runoff!
Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

I also see that coming
Re: PDP And APC Members Collapse Structure, Defect To Labor Party by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

yes but south East is totally locked down 4 obi and SS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Stole With Globacom(glo) / Why Didn't Tinubu's Wife Advise Him On Fake Bishops / Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.