Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) (26543 Views)

Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, You don't know the definition of poverty. I've never suffered in my life and I will never do. My kids don't need to stress themselves working. There is enough wealth to last them their life time.

You better quit hating. It's not everyone you see online that is suffering like you.
Drop your account details make I bless you.
Surprise me make i believe you announce am here

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by soullove1881(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
IlovePMB:
Peter Obi is a Papal night. He fears no parish priest. Yet he is humble.

All Catholics and Christians all over the country should join hands and ensure Peter Obi wins. Because as I see this election, it would be a fight between Islamic extremists and non Muslims. That was why they frustrated Osinbajo in APC primaries. That was why they dropped WIKE from vice presidential post. That is why APC don't see Tinubu as a strong Muslim. So thay want to attach another Muslim(a stronger one) for him as a vice. Another strong Muslim Kwankwaso is also at the corner. Any Christian that votes Atiku, Tinubu or Kwankwanso in the coming presidential election should not complain when Islamic terrorists overrun Nigeria. I am already getting my international passport and visa ready to run away from Nigeria if another Muslim take over from Buhari.

Only catholic and christians right? So it's not religion fight. What a nation!
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
While the priest is busy playing politics, the politician is acting more like the priest... Role change cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Nonexisting: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Bigboy911:
Tilumbu will not live to see 2023 and all yaruba dirty dirty skull miners
Must you wish him death? I'm sure you are not Igbo but you plan to use this to cause fight. God will shame you and all your colleagues.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Levels1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422456/peter-obi-whatever-reverend-father-mbaka-love-video/

Fake
Deceiver
Chronic cheap liar

I really don't like comparison as What Nigeria needs right now is City Man, and not Pandora who runaway for his state after mismanaging government fund while City Man rule and still lives in his State till date.... We need someone who will gain power and still lives with us
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Shevchenkko: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
dplordx:
After you wan use threats kill the man

Meaning Buhari is a better than flat head Obi

I mean, The way Reverend Oyedepo attack Buhari, if Oyedepo attack Obi, I’m sure the emotional Ibos would have stopped going to his church and start raising petition to shut it down.

When does giving opinion become a sin? Na Ibo first start this werewerewere oh
Say "deliver me oh God"
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
We are very Obidient... no shaking...

But I will like to plead with all Obidienites in all parts of Nigeria especially Northern Nigeria to do a lot of awareness on the person of Obi. The reason is bc Obi is not popular in the north. Majority of abokis don't know who Peter Obi is. And that's a big problem bc an apsiring presidential candidates should be a person that is widely known and accepted by every part of the country. No doubt, the enemies of Peter Obi and his supporters over exagerate things but we shouldn't be ignorant of the obvious.

Secondly, I don't know what the party is currently doing regarding building up at least some structures in all states. I know is a bit late but doing nothing and relying on the support of the masses many of who we don't know if they have PVC or not is a wrong signal. At this point and time, there is no more time. immediate action is needed to be taken and put in place. Youths and well meaning Nigerians in all 36 states including Abuja should be gathered by the party leadership to strategies on the way forward. In those gathering, the party can appoint some youths and well meaning persons in each states to form the four major tennants and calibres of people that makes up a party. These four group of people include:
1. Those with high IQ: this are people that will be supplying meaningful and intelligent ideas on how to make Peter Obi more popular (awareness), Ideas on how to market and sell Peter Obi in their respective states, ideas on what and what to do to ensure Peter wins in that states, and it's all LGAs
2. Those that get results very fast: This group of people unlike the high IQ groups, are people that lack patients. They want things done fast and are only interested in quick results. This group of people are those that can be sent to different LGAs and villages of each states to disseminate all the ideas generated by the group of high IQ.
3. Those that will serve as agent and election monitors. This group is very important. After election, if a party do not have voting centers agents and voting/counting of votes monitors/observers that party is bond to lose and lose big. This group should be formed immediately as soon as possible and be trained on how to carryout their duties on election day. These groups should be more in numbers since there must be an agent and observers in each polling units..
4. foot solders: These are people with minds and great strength. Must of which are "agberos". Yes, to be frank and sincere, you can't challenge PDP or APC in election day, if LP do not have foot solders. This foot solders ensures the safety and flow of the voting exercise on the day of election. They ensures that those who came out to vote for Peter Obi do not sell their votes to PDP or APC or even get intimidated. It's true, the police or solders will be on ground but this is Nigeria, APC and PDP foot solders are always around the corners to intimidate voters for their benefit. Foot solders are very important in election, sadly but that's the truth. Though, the foot solders to be formed should be trained not to behave as mad as PDP and APC solders of snatching ballot box or intimidating innocent voters rather, they should volunteer bthemselves to work with the police or military on ground to ensure voters vote who they wanted to vote without intimidation and also to ensure the safety of the ballot boxes.

No more time o... Work start now unless we want to satisfy ourselves here on social media and be disgraced on election day due to lacknof preparation. And I am very optimistic that if everything goes normally, Peter Obi will win with wide margin.

We the good people of Nigeria are strongly moving towards a better Nigeria being Obi-dient

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
dplordx:

I mean, The way Reverend Oyedepo attack Buhari, if Oyedepo attack Obi, I’m sure the emotional Ibos would have stopped going to his church and start raising petition to shut it down.

Niggar you’re so obsessed with the mighty Igbo tribe. Make their matter no kill you o.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
IlovePMB:

All Catholics and Christians all over the country should join hands and ensure Peter Obi wins. Because as I see this election, it would be a fight between Islamic extremists and non Muslims. That was why they frustrated Osinbajo in APC primaries. That was why they dropped WIKE from vice presidential post. That is why APC don't see Tinubu as a strong Muslim. So thay want to attach another Muslim(a stronger one) for him as a vice. Another strong Muslim Kwankwaso is also at the corner. Any Christian that votes Atiku, Tinubu or Kwankwanso in the coming presidential election should not complain when Islamic terrorists overrun Nigeria. I am already getting my international passport and visa ready to run away from Nigeria if another Muslim take over from Buhari.

I thought you love PMB?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by PaedophileProph: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Christane:
just a political strategy using it to get d love of d people ..
It's not a strategy bro , that man like lots of others had been at receiving end of that garrulous preacher under aegis of "God said...give me money".

They have always overlooked him or give love in return
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by AyomideOG01: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter ObiTUARY is just deceiving himself. We Nigerians won't vote any IGBO Man.

Speak for urself please..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Nnamdipapa(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
IlovePMB:

Your moniker get as E be. How can you love PMB and be rooting for Obi.
Is that not the Voice of Esau and Hands of Jacob!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by macrodata(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Jackanda1:
I wish Peter Obi can win the election, atleast to break the monopoly of PDP and APC in Nigeria. But wishes are not horses.
Put your vote where your wish is. You think a 2 time governor & CEO of over 5 companies and corporations don't know a thing or two about strategies? Look he's a wise man and there are things he's not supposed to say in public but give it time, he'll amaze you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Henz81: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Christane:
just a political strategy using it to get d love of d people ..
I think one has to be strategic in every way.
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
It is only Peter Obi that can save Rev. Mbaka ass from humiliation and defame.
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by OLULAW: 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu'S OBITUARY
On the way shortly.
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by onuman: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
dplordx:

Ibo this, Ibo that, that's all in your head about Peter Obi.

FYI, Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria but most of them would refuse to register to vote because Nigeria's political structure and governance system sidelines Nigeria's intellectuals but springs up square pegs for round holes as presidential candidates of the largest political parties in all elections.

Now, Peter Obi refused to be sidelined by PDP and goes to contest in Labour party. Igbos massively rose to register to vote.

There are too many brilliant Yorubas who will vote Obi, but never for Tinubu. Same in the middle belt and in the far north.
The SS shall vote Peter Obi.
Obi is most likely to win 25% of votes in 26 states. Atiku and Tinubu are not likely to win 25% of votes in 20 states.
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Proudbottom: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
dplordx:

The day you realise that Igbos love Yorubas is the day your healing starts.
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Simplythebest: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Since yesterday no light and even to buy fuel for gen no fuel. Are u really enjoying this Buhari regime
dplordx:

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by moshino(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
dplordx:

Tribal hatred and bigotry will not solve your problems, it will not put food on your table, in fact it is detrimental to your overall health and wellbeing.
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by CockAndBullStor: 11:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter GAYgegory Obi grin
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Inosky: 1:34am On Jun 21, 2022
What a man! So humble to the earth!

NOW I KNOW WHY God said "OBI-DIENT IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE"

Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Jackanda1(m): 2:08am On Jun 21, 2022
macrodata:
Put your vote where your wish is. You think a 2 time governor & CEO of over 5 companies and corporations don't know a thing or two about strategies? Look he's a wise man and there are things he's not supposed to say in public but give it time, he'll amaze you.
Hope his strategies supercedes that of APC and PDP. These two parties have dealt with us for long. We need change.
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by Johel(m): 4:04am On Jun 21, 2022
dplordx:

You are a slowpoke alongside all the goats that liked your comment...which threat?,Did Peter obi order the closure,or it was the Catholic body that ordered it?,if you have issues with Igbos,say it with your full chest and stop hiding in your poverty..
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by tctrills: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2022
IlovePMB:

3 Muslims versus 1 Christian. The Nigerian Muslims(especially the northern Muslims) will never vote for Peter Obi. If all Christians in Nigeria vote for Obi, while the Muslims divide their votes into 3 for Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, how would Obi lose. Obi can only lose if some Christians vote foolishly for any of the Muslim candidates.

I was once a supporter. But learnt my lessons in a bitter way. Will never support a Muslim again as president until Muslims support a Christian to be president.

This election is more like a religions war than a tribal war. How can a whole vice president be defeated by a former governor in primaries. Not a current governor but a governor that ruled many years ago. What a shame. It is like only Muslims are qualified to be president and Christians are seeing the handwriting on the wall and are keeping quiet.
You are the one starting a religious war. And you are the one preaching that we should start voting according to our religion. Trust me, if Muslims and Christians take your advice, Nigeria would be 10x worse than it already is
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by opribo(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2022
What an irony, the very thing a true priest supposed to be doing, Peter is showing the way a true Christian should behave.
Re: Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video) by soullove1881(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
IlovePMB:

3 Muslims versus 1 Christian. The Nigerian Muslims(especially the northern Muslims) will never vote for Peter Obi. If all Christians in Nigeria vote for Obi, while the Muslims divide their votes into 3 for Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, how would Obi lose. Obi can only lose if some Christians vote foolishly for any of the Muslim candidates.

I was once a supporter. But learnt my lessons in a bitter way. Will never support a Muslim again as president until Muslims support a Christian to be president.

This election is more like a religions war than a tribal war. How can a whole vice president be defeated by a former governor in primaries. Not a current governor but a governor that ruled many years ago. What a shame. It is like only Muslims are qualified to be president and Christians are seeing the handwriting on the wall and are keeping quiet.

My brother, it's no man biz, it's a collective biz. VP has no electoral value, this has nothing to do with Muslims.
Let me tell you the gospel truth, Tinubu is more democratic than VP if you must know. Tinubu wife is a Christian without forcing her to become a Muslim, Atiku married a Yoruba woman and a Christian and they are still happily married. Can any Christians tried that without forcing or having racoon with her?
At times, we are being deluded by some acts that only interested few and not the majority.
Be good regardless of religions.

Come to think of it, Dr Kayode Fayemi, Akbapio and Demiji bakole all stepped down for TINUBU, are they Muslim? Food for thought!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed / Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.