Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest (1865 Views)

TECNO Unveils Spark 9 Pro Sport Edition, Designed By Bmw's Designworks / TECNO Introduces The BMW-designed Spark 9 Pro Sport Edition / TECNO Introduces The Latest SPARK 9 Series To Redefine Selfie And Iconic Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by Kelechioka(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by IzuKiba77: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Damn another review cry cry
Y'all are making me envious Lol
I just love the new change in the Spark series,from the operating system to the camera and also the design
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by PotterJokes44: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
IzuKiba77:
I just love the new change in the Spark series,from the operating system to the camera and also the design

Exactly,even with the position of the fingerprint sensor and the display,fast response and cool experience
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by KeplersCross: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
IzuKiba77:

We are all hoping the next Spark series whether Spark 10 or Spark X (using Roman numerals) grin grin.....would set a new record among other android phones cool
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by Greisen: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
IzuKiba77:

jealous for a piece of shit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by 0xAaron: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wow this is beautiful everything about the phone is just beautiful cool
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by Franktom247(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
This spark 9 pro is really a work of art from the design to the camera it's just amazing Tecno keeps setting new record for Android devices
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by KingUka: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Great job Tecno the review really amazed me I'm impressed I know the other coming spark series are just going to be more outstanding
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by OladapoF(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
The review is an amazing one. Kudos to TECNO for giving the best at all times
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by Youngpo413: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
snapdragon or dimensity?
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by EinsteinAyo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
The review shows how great and cool the device it. I hope TECNO will continue in this spirit
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by AyodejiFelix(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Spark series have been amazing. Kudos to the brand for the great work
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by Rumor2ruth: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2022
Phones of snapdragon or exinos chipsets can only be done in their dreams,lolz.
Youngpo413:
snapdragon or dimensity?
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by Mimiko3: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2022
This your review bust Brain... Dey do my body grim grim but I no get money�
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by Jayjerjay: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2022
Make me sef test phone one day come do review like these people, eiii, God abeg
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by Nuelng: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2022
I give TECNO big kudos with their works on the spark series so far, amazing devices, outstanding
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by AREWAELENU: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Where we go categorize this Spark 9 series especially the PRO. Midrange or ...
Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by iykofias(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Tecno reps are displaying

3 Likes

Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by Okikiafoo: 4:56am On Jul 01, 2022
What a great review! Well done, TECNO.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by sunshineV(f): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2022
AREWAELENU:
Where we go categorize this Spark 9 series especially the PRO. Midrange or ...
even phantom x is a midrange by industry standard. Where do u think spark 9 belong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tecno Spark 9 Pro Is Better Than The Rest by idris646(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
for now tho

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3230 Vs Se K750 / HTC Hd7 Software Installation Problem. / Have You Ever Had Problem Wth Your Glo Recharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.