Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,840 members, 7,906,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

How To Make Money By Selling Thrift(okrika). The Best Market For Thrift Busines - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Money By Selling Thrift(okrika). The Best Market For Thrift Busines (683 Views)

Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women / Best Market For First Grade Gbogbo(okrika) In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Selling Thrift(okrika). The Best Market For Thrift Busines by Tebliss: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Overcoming joblessness in the country is such a big hurdle,there are some business you can do to make money but a lot of people might feel it's dirty. I personally know how depressing it is to be unemployed. Hence after I start making money I made the decision to show people the right way especially females on how to make serious money on Thrift business,the right market to get the things,what to do,how to market it online.
Thrift is a big business that's been in existence since ages which are sold offline,with the emergence of digital market then the Thrift business can be done in the corner of your room without having a physical store.
To start the Thrifts business you need atleast 20,000 naira to purchase your goods. Now let's start on how to navigate it
1. Pick a Niche: A niche will stand you out,it will give you an identity. If I need body suits I know the right page to go Ig to body suit because the individual carve a Niche for herself. You can sell body suit,gown,top,boots,lingerie,shoes,shirts,jackets,caps,jeans etc. You pick what you think you can sell and you want people to identify you for,this will make you sell faster.
2. There are several markets you can gets Thrift from: Oshodi(arena),yaba,super and Aswani. The best time to get to this market is 7 am in the morning as bale of Thrifts be opened and you can pick from.
3. There are grades in the Thrift business: First grade,second grade and last grade. The grades depend on how much profts you make.
4. You can get things for as low as 500 and sell at your own price
5. They are market for each products.
A. OSHODI Arena is known for bale of Thrifts,if you want bale of any cloths ranging from UK Top,skirt,jean,trousers,Jean,chiffon top and etc you can get from oshodi. Prices range from 60k depending on what you want.
B. If you want gown,uk and korea gowns then you can get from yaba main market
C. If you want Jean you can get that from Aswani market.
There are several modules to this Thrifts business and its wide,one thing I can assure you is that you can make millions from Thrift business. If you want ne to put you through you can message me on 08083552344 or 08104276875. To join any of my group where I train people for Thrifts business.
I will continue this post if I see so many reply to my post.

(1) (Reply)

2022 African Print Dresses | Pagne For Women | Long African Dresses | Dresses / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.