Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nkechi Blessing, Mo Bimpe React As Funke Akindele Breaks Silence On Marriage Cri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing, Mo Bimpe React As Funke Akindele Breaks Silence On Marriage Cri (1260 Views)

Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / Washington, Waffi, Cri Snow, Others Thrill Guests At De Comedy Union In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing, Mo Bimpe React As Funke Akindele Breaks Silence On Marriage Cri by TheGistDay: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nollywood actress and Box office queen, Funke Akindele has finally put to rest the speculation that there is a crisis in her marriage with her latest social media post.

For some months now, there has been speculation that the marriage of Funke Akindele was on the verge of collapse.

An anonymous blogger had claimed that Funke Akindele’s husband, JJC Skillz is the cause of the problems, citing issues of infidelity and unaccounted spending from their joint family bank account.

https://thegistday.com/2022/06/20/nkechi-blessing-wunmi-toriola-mo-bimpe-react-as-funke-akindele-breaks-silence-on-rumoured-marriage-crisis/

1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing, Mo Bimpe React As Funke Akindele Breaks Silence On Marriage Cri by derecho(m): 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
From this post, abeg how Nkechi and Mo Bimpe take enter?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Reveals Receipts Of Her Affair With Suleman / "Beauty With Brains": Gykie Shares Throwback Pics Of Her Award Day In School / 'i'd Soon Quit Acting' ------ramsey Nouah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.