Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,997 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? (33076 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by IbrahimTharwa: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
PresidObi:
I think it's fake. I wonder who is writing such and circulating as Sanusi words.

I wont put this beyond miscyhievous anti Obi campaigners trying to put words into Obi supporters mouths just to blame them.

Nigerians should beware of fake news.

Peter Obi will sanitize the press, the respect we used to know the press will be restored as from next year.
Like you clearly didn't see Mohammed Sanusi and not Sanusi Lamido Sanusi....FOOL.
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
9jayes:
The way they’re pushing Peter Obi they’re pushing him to destruction
m

Like they push buhari.
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Obi will go down for Kwankwaso at the helm. The votes for Kwankwaso in one Local Govt in Kano state will be more than Obi's in all his
Dot country grin

Data Analyst, I salute
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by emanobis(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Be it fake or not...the truth is that the write up is, if not 100%, 90% true of what it said about the individual aspirants.
For BAT to boldly say and I quote "it is my time to be president" and "this is time for revenge" means a lot bt Nigerians don't really digest people's words.

On the other hand, for Atiku to be a serial contender after 8 years with OBJ also speaks volumes.
He had controlled Nigeria Customs Service in one way or the other, also managed PTDF.
So what exactly is he still looking for? He has tasted every corner of Executive Authority in this country.

As for Peter Obi...someone who intends to savage this country just like Dora Akunyili when she was the Finance Minister, but some selfish elements went swveral length to discredit her; same fate awaits Peter Obi.

Nigerians, what we decide is the shape this country will take.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't care who so ever wrote it, the truth is bitter, let's stick with it.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Charmingpet: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
The write-up is true, as a reasonable Nigerian, read in between the lines. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by NLPoliceWoman: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I am something, they abandoned me to continue grilling vultures and dead meat after 7 years of support. What am I?
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 1.

Rule 1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by MetaPhysical: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cable has made its own independent verification and claims it is fake on two grounds.

1. No credible news media published it.

Well, in modern times news media is a fluid term. Many truths happen in social media and are credible reports even when not covered by a traditional news publisher. This argument from cable is weak.

2. They contacted Sanusi who denied making such statement.

Where is proof they contacted Sanusi and got a denial? Anyone can claim they contacted Sanusi. Can they not?
This is also a weak refutal.

The whole fact check itself was not done using a credible method.
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by ozome15(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
In all or whosoever posted it first. LET follow who want to save nigeria. Which is PETER OBI.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Mccullum: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Typicalguy:
Like it or not... Obi is going to be president of federal republic of Nigeria cool

He'll be the president of his TOWN UNION grin

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by swissgoldenpro3: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
What do we believe now
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by wiseoneking: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Whether fake or not but this exactly what is going to happen. Vote wisely my people. It certainly could be fake but this is a stark reality before is.
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by FullBlastLight: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
9jayes:

Abeg, permit me 2 call u a crazy dude! Ok?

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by kolexxy: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
He is entitled to his opinion. What he said about them is not true about their ambition...

May God heal our country...Iyanu A Shele...
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Era of widespread propaganda and falsehood!

Na to leave social media for una remain o!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by redcliff: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Obi will go down for Kwankwaso at the helm. The votes for Kwankwaso in one Local Govt in Kano state will be more than Obi's in all his
Dot country grin

If that is the case,why do ypu guys keep bashing and castigating him? If him level no reach, make una focus on your own candidate na
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Enumerator(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Amen!
Typicalguy:
Like it or not... Obi is going to be president of federal republic of Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Thorondor: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
I am Reno omokirikiri and I am behind that fake news
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Idaytesj29(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Typicalguy:

In the year 2324 grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Idaytesj29(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
9jayes:

They have an agenda, an ulterior motive. Not for the betterment of Nigeria. And the Peter Obi himself can't change shit about this country.

But let's allow them to enjoy the campaign. We all have rights to vote whoever we desire.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by AnanseK(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Typicalguy:

Typical IPOB chest beating, and who is going to vote for the such a dubious character except for his IPOB supporters?

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by jaxxy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
FuckkME:
Every right thinking person knows that it cant be from Sanusi

It sounds like him cos it smtn everybody can read in hospital voice and it would match word for word.
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by AnanseK(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Campaign of calumny and bitterness by Peter Obi and his hateful IPOB terrorist support group.Peter Obi is a Trojan Horse, vote for him at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by GodisFirst: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
This may not be from Sanusi, but the analysis is not far from the fact.
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Nchenches: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
VERDICT

The post which analysed the motive of Atiku, Tinubu and Obi for wanting to become president is fake. It was not written by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-did-sanusi-author-viral-write-up-on-atiku-tinubu-and-obi/
It could not have been written by Sanusi, but the information in the post is truth.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by meetgaya: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
The writer is Mohammed Sanusi not Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. Find Mohammed Sanusi to know if he actual wrote the piece
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Shevchenkko: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
haffaze777:

Are you from mkpurumiri region?if yes,please desist from quoting megrin
Your case is worse than who's on mkpurumiri. You have become a complete nuisance here because of peanut
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by Grandkay21(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
But the write up is a very clear truth , recently Lagos Grand father said and I quote," the highest office asertain by a lagos indigene is chief judge ,so I took up the battle to break the jinx ," he has nothing to offer Nigeria
Re: Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi? by odomanis: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Dot country grin

Need I remind you that the leader of the Coalition For Peter Obi is not an Igbo man. So,stop thinking its only Igbos that are supporting Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After The Rain Comes A Floody Apapa-Wharf Road - Photos / Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.