Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,617 members, 7,951,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

My Dogs Are Dying - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dogs Are Dying (565 Views)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Too Much Blood Sucking Bugs On My Dogs Body. What Should I Do Please? / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dogs Are Dying by Adewumiwilliam(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Okay, so the thing is I've been unfortunate to have lost more than 3 dogs (exotic breeds) to the dreaded parvo virus.
I tried my hands on the indigenous ekuke and it's doing quite well, thus I've concluded that the pen I've been using in housing the dogs must still be contaminated with the virus, this is because everytime I put a dog (exotic breed) there it ends up getting infected.

Please I need expert advice on the most effective way to decontaminate/ sanitize the cage.
Re: My Dogs Are Dying by Patented: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
bleach is a pretty good disinfectant. check online for the appropriate ration and mix with water. disinfect multiple times over a period
Re: My Dogs Are Dying by Geepee77(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Adewumiwilliam:
Okay, so the thing is I've been unfortunate to have lost more than 3 dogs (exotic breeds) to the dreaded parvo virus.
I tried my hands on the indigenous ekuke and it's doing quite well, thus I've concluded that the pen I've been using in housing the dogs must still be contaminated with the virus, this is because everytime I put a dog (exotic breed) there it ends up getting infected.

Please I need expert advice on the most effective way to decontaminate/ sanitize the cage.

For now don't get any dogs, put plenty hypo and wash all the cage and belongings in the cage like drinking and eating bowl. Do it like 2 times in a month. If there's money just fumigate it.
Tips: Anytime you get exotic breed, don't take if out or stroll with it until 6 months, and do not miss your DHLPP shot. Normal shot is 3 times in months but you add 1 more shot making it 4 shot to be extra sure. I hope this helps.
Re: My Dogs Are Dying by Adewumiwilliam(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2022
A big thanks for the advices.
Re: My Dogs Are Dying by Happyphonix(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2022
The only advice I will give you is that don't try to give the dog medication by yourself, the parvovirus is not something you can cure by yourself, you need a vet doctor , if you need vet doctor I can link you up or you need know no more this is my number 07065090535

(1) (Reply)

Watch An Ape Smoke Cigarettes / 7mths Old Female Slant Back German Sherperd For Sale / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.