Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,988 members, 7,919,158 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party (2405 Views)

Victor Umeh Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party, Picks Senatorial Ticket / When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by chase4(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
An APC youth leader in Kano State decamped to join Mr. Peter Obi in Labour Party, Says he is doing it for a better Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a92ZfmWgQDU

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by profacid(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
The movement will surely go round...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by GideonG(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
I am from the Northeast and I will tell you the truth before December,2022 Peter Obi will get the most supporters from the north.

Underground work currently underway. By September everyone will realize that

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Cypress042: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Who sees light and choose to be in darkness? more to come cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by chase4(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
May we make decisions that will bring the peace we once enjoyed as one Nigeria. We are all brothers and regardless which candidate we chose to vote for, let us do it with Nigeria's survival in mind. God bless Nigeria.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by ygowon: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
A Nigeria that so beneficial to everyone irrespective of tribe or religion

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
The mobilisation continues underground...

Soon their eyes go clear...

4 Likes

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by SHINJA: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sai okoro Obi..

We the yoruba Christians will vote for Obi..

We don't want Muslim-Muslim ticket..

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Aboks(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
How does this concern the masses
Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Oracleforce: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
With my political calculation..i rather vote Tinubu than cast my vote for Obituary PThief...

For the fact that youth leader in Kano state decamped to Labour Party doesn't mean the entire Kano state eligible voters decamps....

Gandollar hasn't decamped...He still. has the power of incumbent as long as he is still the governor of Kano state..

Tinubu is not marketable but I rather vote for him than cast my vote for PTHIEF OBIliterate Obituary

2 Likes

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Pakute: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by maybet081: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
I am almost crying, this is not what I was meant to believe,I was told that the Hausas hate us beacuse we are igbos, because we fought the war against them, but honestly from my heart obi's movement have shown me the truth

Even if obi fails to win 2023 I now have a very different message to pass on to my children
Honestly it's melting my heart

God bless the
The Hausas
The Yorubas
The Igbos
May God give us the Nigeria of our dream

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by saaron(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
GideonG:
I am from the Northeast and I will tell you the truth before December,2022 Peter Obi will get the most supporters from the north.

No true Hausa will vote fulani with the systematic genocide currently going on in Nigeria, especially the North by state sponsored fulani terrorist murderers.
Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Sergio101(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Interesting cool
Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by chase4(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
maybet081:
I am almost crying, this is not what I was meant to believe,I was told that the Hausas hate us beacuse we are igbos, because we fought the war against them, but honestly from my heart obi's movement have shown me the truth

Even if obi fails to win 2023 I now have a very different message to pass on to my children

God bless the
The Hausas
The Yorubas
The Igbos
Even in our immediate families, siblings fight. The important thing is not to allow what makes us different destroy us but to realize that we are a family and build on what binds us. Expecting an Hausa or Igbo to behave exactly as a Yoruba is not being fair, vis a vis.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Okwyjesus(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
chase4:
An APC youth leader in Kano State decamped to join Mr. Peter Obi in Labour Party, Says he is doing it for a better Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a92ZfmWgQDU

Nigeria need to be good for all of us. Bandit no sabi religion. Dollar exchange rate don't respect ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by chase4(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Nigeria need to be good for all of us. Bandit no sabi religion. Dollar exchange rate don't respect ethnicity.

Exactly.
We are one. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Okwyjesus(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
chase4:

Exactly.
We are one. God bless Nigeria.

And bless all true patriots like you.
Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by DrGeoAngel: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi joined APGA six months to the governorship election in Anambra State. APGA had 0 House of Assembly members, 0 LGA Chairmen, 0 House of Reps & 0 senators

Yet he won

He is the Nigeria Project

Let's stop replying Urchins... Let's only type "hahahahaha" to laugh at their obvious stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by owiko(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nigeria must be great again

2 Likes

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Prince111111: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
GideonG:

see this one giving himself dead hope.. underground ko upper ground ni grin
Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Gift96: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why can't the Nigerian youth think beyond the old folks.
You can also rule na sad

1 Like

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Durabest: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
maybet081:

God bless the
The Hausas
The Yorubas
The Igbos
This one you are crying like this calm down election process just began.Tomorrow you will still cry to us here to explain how they hates you let me tell you these obi goes nowhere don't allow social media decieve you to believe the imposible.
Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by omowolewa: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good moves
He is now Obediently good

1 Like

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Goldenkrezi: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by PeaceNexus(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is very beautiful
Peter Obi remains the best candidate.

I must commend strongly my brothers from Edo state. They are doing imaginably well in creating awareness about Peter Obi.

This is the best we youths can offer our country at this point in time. This country must be salvaged from the hands of acute and chronic corrupt policians masquerading as leaders.

Peter Obi for President!

2 Likes

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter obi is the messiah that will liberate Nigerians from abject poverty and sufferings

Peter Obi is the incoming President of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Ahmedie28(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Let be realistic , no amount of propaganda will make iPob candidate obi to win in the north.
Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ahmedie28:
Let be realistic , no amount of propaganda will make iPob candidate obi to win in the north.
Wake up from slumber, it's no longer corrupt business as usual to the corrupt old fools pull back the progress of this country

Tinubu is one of them and will never be president

1 Like

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Nazgul: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
God bless him. Very soon the Peter Obi enlightenment would reach every nook and cranny of the North. The south is already taken. By January next year the name Peter Obi would be on the lips of every man, woman, boy, girl and babies across Nigeria.

I'm not falseprophet1. But this I have seen.

Mods front page.

Mynd44 lalasticalala Dominique Seun

3 Likes

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Oplomo: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
LOL...This thing don dey pass becareful oo. Person go shiit for pant give una for bourdillon o.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party by Rikidony(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
This one na small thing na, even APC recognizes Peter Obi as the main Opposition Party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) / TVC PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE / Lagos Mainland: Apc 20,030, Lp 18,698, Pdp 300,2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.