Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,056 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

This Business Gave Me My First Million In 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Business Gave Me My First Million In 2019 (384 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Business Gave Me My First Million In 2019 by BigBills: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
In 2019, as a youth Corp member, the whole thing I could think of while serving my father land was " After my NYSC, what Next" how do I start paying my bills, how do I keep up with the struggles of life? It was 6 months to my Passing Out Parade (POP).

As a Nigerian youth who literally had nothing, no capital to start up a business, no white collar job was forthcoming. No helper, no hope. The only thing on my mind was how to help myself from the dungeon of poverty that is already glaring. I served in the North, in the village in Kano state, It was so far from the town. I can't in any way waste my precious 19,800 naira to be going to the town to socialize.
I decided not to waste my money, rather, I took decision to save my money to establish myself. Although, the money wasn't much, but I had good savings. Almost 100k. Immediately after my POP, I decided to go learn Mini Importation business... Thay was the best decision of my life, if you ask me. I paid sone food amount to learn the intricates of the business.

Re: This Business Gave Me My First Million In 2019 by BigBills: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why I chose to go for Mini-Importation was that I looked around, 99.9% of everything we use in Nigeria is either made in China, Japan and UK. I told myself, this is definitely a good business. I had my first importation with as low as 10k... Surprise?! I know you should
Re: This Business Gave Me My First Million In 2019 by BigBills: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
I sold what I imported within the space of two weeks, I ordered for more, this time, I borrowed money to add to my capital, the goods came, I made my money, I did it again and again.
Re: This Business Gave Me My First Million In 2019 by BigBills: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
I made my first million from the business. I also have taught a lot of people how to get into this business.

We want to teach you how to for for Mini/Mega Importation, this is the only business that can save you as a Nigerian youth. We are going to teach you, mentor you till you can stand on your own.
We will teach you how you can import almost anything you can ever think of.
Re: This Business Gave Me My First Million In 2019 by BigBills: 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Do you want to import cars, Phones, Laptops, Human Hair, accessories, Generators, motorcycles, or gadgets robots, shoes, bags, suits, dresses, just name it, we are your plug. Join our Importation master class today by dialing this number: 0 8 0 2 4 6 0 8 5 1 5
Re: This Business Gave Me My First Million In 2019 by BigBills: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Skills Every Student Must Know As ASUU Strike Continues / US Google Voice For Sale @2500 / Skin Care Nigeria | Best Skin Care Products | Safe Skin Friendly Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.