Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,492 members, 7,951,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Laravel Vuejs Chat App - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laravel Vuejs Chat App (232 Views)

How To Build Your Own Chat App With Flutter? / What Are The Tech Stacks Included In A White-label Chat App? / Whatsapp Blocked Millions Of UK Users From Accessing The Chat App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laravel Vuejs Chat App by Feternidad(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
This project is a web-based chat system implemented using the Laravel framework + VueJS Javascript Framework. It’s built on Bookstrap4 with CoreUI Theme with the MySQL database. It's functionality is similar to WhatsApp Group Chat, and conversation.

The goal of the system is to provide user-to-user messaging with the ability to search for users in the system and chat with each other.

Features Overview

It has many rich features like,

Members Admin Panel
Real-time messaging
Emoji Support Added
Conversations list with unread messages count
Media Uploads including Images, Documents, and Videos
Youtube video link integration
Read receipt
Typing Status
Online Offline Status
Last seen status of a user
Delete Conversations and Delete Message
Compatible with Laravel Echo or Pusher
User Profile View and Edit
Responsive Interface and many more.

It can be used for various kinds of applications for various purposes like,

Social Network
Social Community
In Internal Chatting app

Cost:: NGN85,000 only
Cost:: NGN85,000 only

1 Like

Re: Laravel Vuejs Chat App by Mayko426: 5:06am On May 11
Was insane to see my partner cheat on social media. I never thought my trust and love could be betrayed, we spent the most time together. Little did I know he was having an affair with a stranger. With the help and reliable service rendered by Tomcyberghost@gmail.com I saw real-time messages from my cheating partner. The divorce wasn't an easy pill to swallow but at least now I have peace knowing I'm not being fooled. Text/Call +1 (404) 941-6785

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Iphone 7 For Sale. / Neat Used HP ProBook 6450b For Sell(SOLD) / Awesome Fairly Used Appliances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.