Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma (596 Views)

Nairalanders,i'm finished. / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Help? I'm In A Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma by Mhizcontempt: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Guys, please if you're reading this, please read it with a clear mind..

I've always loved programming and computers almost since day one. I am that type of person who always wants to know how stuff works and likes to build things... Infact the course I wanted to study 5 years ago when I graduated from sec school was computer science but only God knows what friends and the devil told my dad at that time that made him refused my to study the course. Instead, he made me study pharmacy against my own wish and to cut the long story short, I ended up dropping out of school at 300L because I couldn't continue with the course as it was too much for me.... Now I've been at home, ever since and he has been a thorn in my flesh telling me about how everything is my fault, and reminding me of how my mates would soon graduate and start riding big cars and getting married, throwing insults upon insults on me.. Honestly, I just can't count how many times I cried my self to stupor and considered suicide.. I'm living a very pity full life right now. My dad does not regard me anymore, my Mom has started losing faith in me, no body is willing to help me financially in things I pick interest. I've tried to talk to my mom countless times to help me get a laptop but it's always the I don't have money reply. I don't even want to start with my dad even right from day one, he hates seeing me using gadgets. Sometimes i just feel like the devil is using him to try prevent me from achieving my destiny. and to those that would say a should go and look for a job, for the past 2years I've been at home, I've worked 2 jobs my dad made me quit the first because I normally close late at night (9pm) and I had to quit the second because of the December travel we did last year...and it's not been easy looking for another one

Please I'm begging anyone that is in a Good position to help me with even if its a used laptop no Matter the condition it's in, please. I'd like to Go into embedded systems development or web development... Please if you happen to have any laptop that you rarely use and don't mind Giving out, please help me. Even if I have to make minor repairs on it I don't mind... Please

My cellular- 0-9-0-2-1-3-9-2-9-2-7

Feel free to call me or even a WhatsApps app video call, I don't mind at all...

PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN....
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Just go and marry.. You can achieve everything you wish in your husband's house. At least you are free from your parents.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma by Mhizcontempt: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cutehector:
Just go and marry.. You can achieve everything you wish in your husband's house. At least you are free from your parents.
boss I'm a guy...
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma by Cutehector(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
boss I'm a guy...
why you come dey use female moniker? Mind yaself
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma by ahnie: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cutehector:
why you come dey use female moniker? Mind yaself
You don seeham abii
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
ahnie:

You don seeham abii
very bombastic element
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma by Ulunne777(f): 3:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Cutehector:

Is that the advice you'd give your sisters?
Nawaoo
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma by Cutehector(m): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Ulunne777:

Is that the advice you'd give your sisters?
Nawaoo
she is married and doing well.. Bye bye.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, I'm In A Dilemma by Orobokibo1: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Mhizcontempt:
boss I'm a guy...
you can marry a rich wife hten

(1) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong My People? / House Hold Items For Sale / Nanny/househelp Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.