Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Reacting By The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reacting By The Spirit (425 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reacting By The Spirit by JOSHUAsalami: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
[/color]

REACTING BY THE SPIRIT .

If we live our lives or react according to outer circumstances ,eviroment,feelings energy or situation then God can not have full control over our lives .
What should determine our course should be the inner condition,feeling ,or perception furnished by the holy spirit has a inner witness into our spirit .

To live spiritually begins with judging spiritually .
We judge spiritually by the witness on our spirit .
What drives us should not be the condition or the feelings of or body ,our soul or environment ,feelings or the people therein .
We should not navigate according to the settings created by external forces ,causes ,or energies but our determining factor should be the impression ,and the intuition of the holy spirit that is withing us .

It is written .
1 Corinthians 2:15
[15]We who have the Spirit are able to make judgments about all these things. But anyone without the Spirit is not able to make proper judgments about us.

[color=#006600]
Re: Reacting By The Spirit by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:
To live spiritually begins with judging spiritually .
We judge spiritually by the witness on our spirit .

What drives us should not be the condition or the feelings of or body ,our soul or environment ,feelings or the people therein .
We should not navigate according to the settings created by external forces ,causes ,or energies but our determining factor should be the impression ,and the intuition of the holy spirit that is withing us .
According to Jesus Christ, judging thing spiritually means judging all things according to God's New Covenant and Law to us in the Kingdom of God, God's own Truth and Gospel. That is the standard of righteousness by which are called to judge righteously, a standard with about 100 commandments to booth - John 7 vs 24. undecided
Re: Reacting By The Spirit by JOSHUAsalami: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Depart from me workers of iniquity -that is what he would say to them that day .

Blind leaders of the blind .
Re: Reacting By The Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:
Depart from me workers of iniquity -that is what he would say to them that day .
Blind leaders of the blind .
So Jesus Christ was a Blind leader of the blind? I hope you now see how your doctrine stands in contradiction with His very teachings and commandments. undecided
Re: Reacting By The Spirit by JOSHUAsalami: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
The testimony that I bear is not from my self ,but as the father teaches me so I speak .
If you are of the truth you would yield yourself to the truth but if you say you have no lie in you then your sins remain .
Re: Reacting By The Spirit by Kobojunkie: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2022
JOSHUAsalami:
The testimony that I bear is not from my self ,but as the father teaches me so I speak .
If you are of the truth you would yield yourself to the truth but if you say you have no lie in you then your sins remain .
What father is that that teaches you that which violates Jesus Christ's own teachings? undecided

Oh, I yield to Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Truth and Law, but I abstain from that which is of the doctrines and traditions of men, lies, which Jesus Christ warned are meant to deceive many away from following God's Truth. undecided
Re: Reacting By The Spirit by JOSHUAsalami: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ho Pharisee !
How long will you continue in your rebellion ?
Has those who went before you rebelled against the spirit of God and the truth of his witness so have you been doing .

You proclaim godliness but deny the power thereof .

If you don't stop derailing counsels and wisdom that are higher than your carnilty and repent then the hand of God will come upon you ,and you will be sifted aside .

Those who know the way of truth but perverse it are worse than those who don't

Repent my friend .

(1) (Reply)

God's Been Using This Beautiful Sister To Warn The Church.... Check This� / A Muslim Led Her Back To Jesus Christ / How Long Should A Christian Date Before Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.