Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,229 members, 7,932,123 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election (8730 Views)

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Vote Buying: "INEC Vows To Arrest, Prosecute Politicians" / 'we Stand By Nigeria' - Transparency International, Praise EFCC Chair, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by rolams(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Who and did you arrest?

Which party are they working for?

Who sent them?

Who are the votes seller?
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by MediMedi(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2022
What should have been stop during election
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by techWriter3: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2022
how wants that glance like referendum purchases
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by casppyjay: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2022
bennybuhari:
Easier said than done
your limitations are the ones u created
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by tenpipsperday: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Story

Where are the ones buying the votes? They are being declared winners and receiving congratulatory messages.
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by Eriokanmi: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
how does that look like vote buying? Person no fit dash person money again?
hmmm. How does vote buying picture look like.... grin. O ga oo
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by Eriokanmi: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2022
bennybuhari:
Are you sure that's money he is holding? Looks like voters card
You meant that woman could be his mum and he kept her voter's card for her until election day ? grin
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by 754babalola: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Please any polithiefcian with less than a million should not expect me to vote for him. My own na skikini 1 million upwardPlease any polithiefcian with less than a million should not expect me to vote for him. My own na skikini 1 million upward...
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by Urchmantete: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2022
All these ones na make e be like say na free and fair election
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by RealOmegwiOsas: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2022
I just say make I tell una, if you see work wey your brother fit do for Rivers State Abeg put me on, I dey finish NYSC by February. I no get connection na only una for nairaland I get. I studied computer science,

Which state you dae serve??
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by gadgetarena: 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Did you see the guy on the left taking shot of the incidence...? If the man dey dash am money what is that guy snapping grin grin grin

GOATandYAMtheory:
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by Amos1423(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Person say him dey find work na advice you dey give, I tell you say I no get skill? Nawa o

NaughtyBrainiac:
It won't stop them from buying votes in the coming elections.

Why are you looking for job? As a graduate of computer science, I expect that you should have used your service year to develop your Tech skills in your chosen Tech field. Software Engineering, Data Analytics etc.
By now, you should be applying remotely for jobs in the US/Europe. Even people thatbdid not study Computer Science are going into Tech.
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Amos1423:
Person say him dey find work na advice you dey give, I tell you say I no get skill? Nawa o

You no get better Tech skill. If you get better Tech skill you no go dey talk like this.

People wey no study Computer Science sef dey pick Tech skill and dem dey learn in one year.

Learn something good and you will never regret it.
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by Amos1423(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okay oo, thank you baba!

NaughtyBrainiac:
You no get better Tech skill. If you get better Tech skill you no go dey talk like this.

People wey no study Computer Science sef dey pick Tech skill and dem dey learn in one year.

Learn something good and you will never regret it.
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Amos1423:
Okay oo, thank you baba!

Do you have a Laptop?
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by Amos1423(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Since 2020 I have not had access to a laptop and haven't been able to get one. Am a graphics designer and I can do one or two with a camera... I still saving to get a phone, then a laptop and move on. If you have a laptop you can spare, I wouldn't mind please

NaughtyBrainiac:
Do you have a Laptop?
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by swissgoldenpro2: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okay, nice One
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by everyevery: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
They should be brought to the public for everyone to see their shameful face after which they should be sentenced to life imprisonments because they have denied the entire ekiti state good governance
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by BluntCrazeMan: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Na im be vote-buying naa..
All the times he didn't see money to dash, until election time??
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
hotplate:
it's not enough to arrest, Inec should wake up to their duties. They are guidelines, rules concerning election as it relates to vote buying. Let the candidates and their party involved in it be disqualified .. if this happens 2 to 3 times all parties will conduct their selg inline with the rules
The unfortunate truth is that, the penalty for Vote-Buying (and Vote-Selling) is not disqualification.
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by BluntCrazeMan: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
bennybuhari:
In all honesty, I support vote buying as long as the voters can vote whoever they like without being monitored
That's the issue..
Let the money sharers share their money.
But let the voters vote without showing.
The Showing Of The Votes by the voters Is The Real Devil here..
Re: Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election by BluntCrazeMan: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
mrvictornews:
Compilation of Vote Buying during ekiti election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAi8KnyTXlY
You see the showing of votes??
That one must stop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Is Our Hero: Edo North Resident Speak On Ex-Edo State Governor / Obi Cautions FG Over NLC President’s Police Summons / <<<<<<official Thread Of Kano State Govt Dev. Projects>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.