Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,581 members, 7,978,924 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:00 PM

I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. (1689 Views)

Out Of Rage, I Hit My Mum Yesterday! / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / I Hit My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. by ireneidiva(f): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Ok thanks
Follow that advice. It is between your parents. It is not your burden.
Re: I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. by ireneidiva(f): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
godofuck231:
good learn to reason with facts as a man , women could be manipulative, especially when they know you are emotionally attached to them , this has led to the death of many men and the women still marry someone else or live without the deceased, mind you beating up your mum isn't the beast for him what you need to do is to pay for sessions for your mum to learn how to manage her husband, when he's out of his anger binges he's a nice man , when offended he's a monster , this is because of triggers and escalations of an aggregated mood , you mum should control her words , your dad could have killed her and this wouldn't have been the case , men don't just get up and start beating women , its not normal, something is aggravating his anger , find what it is and her family should teach her how to avert anger melt downs , no go meet the ones when de react without since or una go go back una mama village o
Rubbish. The person beating his wife is the one that should pay for anger management classes not the victim. And yes, some men just start beating thier wives for very silly reasons.
Re: I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. by Mindlog: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
godofuck231:
good learn to reason with facts as a man , women could be manipulative, especially when they know you are emotionally attached to them , this has led to the death of many men and the women still marry someone else or live without the deceased, mind you beating up your mum isn't the beast for him what you need to do is to pay for sessions for your mum to learn how to manage her husband, when he's out of his anger binges he's a nice man , when offended he's a monster , this is because of triggers and escalations of an aggregated mood , you mum should control her words , your dad could have killed her and this wouldn't have been the case , men don't just get up and start beating women , its not normal, something is aggravating his anger , find what it is and her family should teach her how to avert anger melt downs , no go meet the ones when de react without since or una go go back una mama village o

What a warped reasoning!

What's the "beast" for him?

So he should pay for therapy sessions for his mother, so that the therapist would teach the woman how to cope with a mentally deranged spouse who ought to have been admitted in a psychiatric facility and anger management being one of the issues the psychotherapist managing him should focus on utilizing cognitive behavioural therapy techniques?

The father is not an autistic child that his caregiver is taught how to avert/manage meltdowns.

Such men, their anger and meltdowns fizzles out after they have killed their wives and ended up in prison, the children will then become more affiliated to their mama's village.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. by baby124: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sorry but your dad is not well mentally and is a coward for running away after the demonic act. He needs help too.

One question I have, is your mum willing to leave? I suggest you rent an apartment good enough for you, with your mother and sibling to live in. So when you get done with your NYSC and are hustling for a job. You all can be together. I hope God blesses you with a job quick, so you can get your family away from that mess.

So sorry this has been your reality as a child. No child should ever have to go through or witness such. No need to confront him, let your actions after she has left deal with him. When you are leaving his house with your mum, please leave like a thief in the night. You can see he intended to burn her alive!
Re: I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. by baby124: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Also, don’t forget to get some counseling for yourself as soon as you can afford it. Such madness really do a lot of damage that you won’t see right now. But you also need to get yourself help to heal from all that violence and anger or, be in a danger of repeating it.

1 Like

Re: I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. by godofuck231: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
ireneidiva:

Rubbish. The person beating his wife is the one that should pay for anger management classes not the victim. And yes, some men just start beating thier wives for very silly reasons.
ok sir
Re: I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. by frozen70(f): 12:41am On Jun 22, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
Please matured Nairalanders I need your help. I’m beyond livid, angry is an understatement this very moment.

I’m currently undergoing my Nysc away from home. I received a message from my sister about my dad beating my mom in the PUBLIC.

Neighbors and all were looking and some were laughing, he bought out her things and my sis said he was pressing her neck and had petrol in his hands (this got me mad)

As it is she is complaining of stomach pains and neck pain after calling my sister. I have sent her money to take my mom to hospital and she said dad has left home to somewhere God knows. I have called my friend to check up on them.

I’m just 22 and have my life to face and now I’m facing this again from home. As it is I need a solution, I’m thinking of renting a place for her and set up a business for her although I don’t fancy separation but at this point I need to take her away from him.

As for him, I don’t want to ever call him, we spoke a day before what he did. I’m looking for how to deal with this situation.

Please mods should take this to front page, I need all the advice I can get, I must deal with this situation, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Separation is needed at this time before it becomes another OSINACHI

inform your mum family about the situation at hand

They need to warn your dad else, government will help him by putting him where they kept OSINACHI husband

After your service, or when you are in break come home and plan with your mum how to relocate not just her but the rest of your sibblings

As for your dad, he will get it hot and bad from you when you are ready to face him, but don't beat him

When the right time comes , he will be left alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is A Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area / Do U Mind / 'long Life'is It Hereditary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.