Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture (18477 Views)

Pro-Akpabio Senators Seated As Senate Elects New Leadership / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country / Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by FrauleinBlossom(f): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2022
And Obi is destined to bring that about...for once I agree with PYO

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by onuman: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2022
shegz24:

Ruling Nigeria requires wisdom more than intelligence; ask Professor Jonathan.

Peter Obi has wisdom and intelligence added to his age advantage, it's like Yemi Osinbajo in this speech reckons with these advantages of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Shooyie: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2022
We definitely need a new culture of leadership. Fresh and new ideas.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Cajal(m): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2022
Yes not a judasi with only grammar
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Eriggs:
Our ASHIERE Tilumbu is a thief and a ritualist. We can only deceive ourselves and our fellow ewedu supporters. Dats y ur Tilumbu will never condemn d skull mining going on in Yoruba land, birds of a feather

Hope you can substantiate these claims when Tinubu urchins begin to come for your head? Don't say what you don't know oooo so you won't end in trouble.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2022
Neyoosha007:
obi ko, Pandora ni

Peter Obi dey for you.
Peter Obi dey for me.
Peter Obi dey for everybody.

We the real Omoluabis support our own.
We would give Ogbeni Peter Adewale Obi 10 million votes from the South West insha Allah. Amin.

God bless all real Omoluabis worldwide.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Vixlot:
grin
God bless VP
God bless Incoming President Peter Gregory Obi
God bless President Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Amen.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Jorrsh(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Bomboiy:
Osinbajo is such an intelligent man,I was not happy he didn't get the APC ticket.

He is spot on once again, Nigeria needs people with new ideas. Enough of this Atifeku and Tinubu.

Nigeria needs a competent man like Peter Obi.

If Osinbajo had won the Apc primaries... I would vote for him...but with Tinubu in place is truly a NO NO for me.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Prinxzona10: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

That's what you people said about Soludo, sanusi and one person who all came out to debunk. Na Una go finish Obi. He won't even go far.

You've been canvassing supports for Yemi Osibanjo since and I thought you're intelligently wise and educated enough to've chosen a sound mind like Yemi Osibanjo buh with this your silly and useless statement, it shows that you're like some of these myopic simpletons loitering here every time displaying their level of insanities..
Hardly have I seen Peter Obi's supporters hating on Yemi Osibanjo even though he's number2 man in this APC destructive and wicked regime buh your tribalist,ethnic or religious sentimental odour oozes stinkly from this your nonsense write up.
Honestly,i'm highly disappointed in you and you should do away with this f**lish hateful tribalist talks because it wouldn't do you any good... I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Bomboiy: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Jorrsh:

If Osinbajo had won the Apc primaries... I would vote for him...but with Tinubu in place is truly a NO NO for me.

Exactly,as much as I support Obi I wouldn't mind Osinbajo to be honest. I believe they are both competent enough to lead this country, Atiku or Tinubu is a capital NO for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Benpave: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2022
inoki247:
Motivational speech don start again...

Young man grow in knowledge,,,,,,,,,,,, in a time such as this in our country is a time when the leadership of the country has to change its narrative for a better Nigeria and not a time to just be chanting rubbish talks as you have said above.

Try to picture good..........
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by IgOga(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Bomboiy:
Osinbajo is such an intelligent man,I was not happy he didn't get the APC ticket.

He is spot on once again, Nigeria needs people with new ideas. Enough of this Atifeku and Tinubu.

Nigeria needs a competent man like Peter Obi.

The man that institutionalize vote buying aka tradermoni....some of you guys behave as if you just came back from the land of the dead.....se the suffering of the last 7 years isn't enough evidence that both Buhari and Osinbajo and APC have nothing tangible to offer. Talk is cheap and Osinbajo can talk but for 7 years he did nothing tangible than RUGA, Tradermoni and NEMA funds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Musso16: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2022
You are a mad man

phkka1:
You could not provide it after seven years.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by specialmati(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2022
post=114005039:
......and a new leadership culture is what we gonna get come 2023.
shocked shocked shocked shocked not by voting those old money bags. That's your star boy telling you to vote for Peter obi
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Cheasystickylov: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-needs-new-leadership-culture-says-osinbajo/?
The Same man that wanted to continue from where Buhari stopped

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by phemy36(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-needs-new-leadership-culture-says-osinbajo/?

Today, I have chosen to be objective and apolitical.

Meanwhile, I need APC apologists to convince me on why a right thinking Nigerian should vote for their party.

Kindly jettison Yoruba lokan, fulani are evils or igbos have been cheated.

I need to know why I should vote for APC with the ongoing ASUU strike, 1k per kg of cooking gas, 800 naira per liter diesel, 30k per bag of rice, double digits inflation, 180 per liter premium motor spirit, exorbitant price of kerosene, banditry, kidnapping and terrorism etc.

I think, it’s time to adopt Nigerians e ro’nu rather than Yoruba ro’nu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by shegz24(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2022
onuman:

Peter Obi has wisdom and intelligence added to his age advantage, it's like Yemi Osinbajo in this speech reckons with these advantages of Peter Obi.

Pandora
Ezu river corpse
IPOB.

Wise indeed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Gkay1(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Let him decamp and work with Peter obi,
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Anticrime77: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2022
Obi is d man. Lets vote
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by gaskiyamagana: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo is good mehn. Intelligence cannot be hidden
Just as his betraying is glaring .
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by ransomed: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2022
20----- 10------2020@ L E. K. K. I Toll gate. We have not forgotten. Payback time.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by temmyblaze001: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2022
tiswell:
Osinbajo is Peter Obi's running mate

take this to the bank grin

I wish this could happen
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by bonnyhope: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2022
casualobserver:

ideology of lying, distorting facts and manipulating the gullible?

You are at liberty to choose anyone that suits your emotions
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by gaskiyamagana: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2022
Jorrsh:

How can he wins? Some of you here on NL say a lot of rubbish and your eyes don clear now. Political he has died, now in the political mortuary and wake keeping is slated for May 29th, 2023. Political interment followed immediately.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Zeezenho: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2022
VP osibanjo don obidient.2023 go shock them.all man go obidient.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by gaskiyamagana: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2022
temmyblaze001:

I wish this could happen
A person that betrayed his own will find it difficult to betray others? Your wish that Obi will throw into toilet with answer to the question.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Onyechiyelugo: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Hello Port Harcourt Surveyors, Engineers, and Architects,

I have just relocated to Port Harcourt. I am in need of Jobs (preferably contract and subcontract).

I am a COREN registered Civil Engineer.
I have experience in buildings, roads (flexible, ridgid and interlocks), and drainage construction.

Please, inform me, if there are opportunities around you.

Regards

Onyechiyelugo
Call/WhatsApp:
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by kafeii123: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Abi Prof is also thinking of jumping ship...but....what if he does though....an Osibanjo-Peter Obi team doesn't sound so bad in my opinion
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by KGD10: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Indirectly endorsing Peter Obi Presidency

Nice one Osibanjo

How?

You're suffering from low intelligence.

He said new leadership culture. Culture in this context means "growth and development".. that is, New development and growth when it comes to leadership.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Johel(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2022
TheRareGem1:

That's why Peter Obi is the most preferred candidate based on "New leadership culture"
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by olagunte4divine: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Wake up bro, primaries are over. I urge you to reserve this to next 4 years whence you can come another unwinnable primaries. ThanksWake up bro, primaries are over. I urge you to reserve this to next 4 years whence you can come another unwinnable primaries. Thanks...
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture by Omoslim26: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Let him decamp from that evil party it doesn't suits his character at all undecided
I stand with Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crisis Hits Plateau Assembly As Speaker Vows Not To Recognise 16 APC Members / Obasanjo Collapses In Church / Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.