Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,807 members, 7,915,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) (47013 Views)

Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Yoruba Muslim prayed for him
they are busy praying for Tulumbu
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fake house, fake money and fake human.

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
paulolee:
nairaland mods should stop bringing this guy/girl topic to fp, wat message are u trying to pass with this irrelevant news?? dt its better to stay confused n make more moni than to be Normal ??
I dnt even understand d main essence of this news on a Tuesday morning..
I think its time I take a break from nairaland, really miss the nairaland of early 2010 before e got hacked..
abi this bob guy de pay una to push dis trash kum fp??

You are right! The news keeps getting stale and boring as the years go by.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Whitenez: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Believe what you see on the internet at your own risk
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

some touts, with Islamic ideas , no sane Muslim will do that
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by effido666: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Onogiede:
What's actually special about this man of a babe?, I need an answer ooh
my dear if u ask me na who I go ask......d amazing part is dat he"s rich
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by tonididdy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Onogiede:
What's actually special about this man of a babe?, I need an answer ooh
Transactions dey go on for background, you dey wait for screenshot

Any type of money as long as it's not sourced from ritualism or kidnapping is a welcome survival method!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by ufotunang: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
On a house she or he leased
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by ufotunang: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wasting money on someone you do not even know whether the person is a woman or man... nawaoooo
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by ufotunang: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
She or he rented or leased the house in order deceive people to get all this money through house warming...and deceived people that she or he bought the house... nawaoooo... another way of scamming people to make money
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by caye(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
paulolee:
nairaland mods should stop bringing this guy/girl topic to fp, wat message are u trying to pass with this irrelevant news?? dt its better to stay confused n make more moni than to be Normal ??
I think its time I take a break from nairaland, really miss the nairaland of early 2010 before e got hacked..

I SECOND THE MOTION THAT THE NAIRALAND FRONTPAGE HAS BEEN BOUGHT AND SOLD.

SEUN MUST HAVE MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME.

BOBRISKY MUST BE PAYING HIM.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by irunoko(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
castrokins:
Where Does He Hide His D!ck?
he folds his penis inside
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
I dont believe anything this guy says
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Wwwq: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Really
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by 123yes(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
I know see dollars, only #500 notes full there.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by jpdoncumagain: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dis bobrisky of a man shaaa. Baba na big time hustler oh.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by ITbomb(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don't know how many people can understand that this is laundry
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by FRANSixx: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Abeg ooo... Why una still day adreess am as a man
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by koolaid87: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
paulolee:

Traffic traffic traffic

You nairaland is a site for moral values ?? They want traffic cos its all for financial gains.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Sniper101(m): 12:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Well well well
I guess it's safe to say, now, that Oga Bob is no longer just a mere "Crossdresser" as he initially started out to be.
Dude has now made himself a full-time "Transséxual"
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by FuckSilly: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
And later, OSU IPOB JEW PIGS sprayed him money cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by kechywillz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Those men in the video are bankrolling him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shallipopi Unveils His Girlfriend (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Make-up Free Photo / Wizkid Is Looking For A Sister - Davido Reacts , Calls Tiwa Savage ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.