Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,390 members, 7,908,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

Complete Movie Script Needed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Complete Movie Script Needed (3479 Views)

Drama Script Needed / A Director Stole My Movie Script / What Does A Movie Script Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Movie Script Needed by somadino: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
A movie producer/director is in search for a completed movie script ready for the screen. As long as the story idea is good (make that very very good) and fresh. However there is a 50k maximum cap on it and that would be for a script that is interesting, complete needing no rewrite.
Pls also drop a line if you can take a story and turn it to a screenplay.
thanks
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Jayboy124: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2011
Could turn your story into a screenplay. Can send you a few samples if you want.
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by tuneh(f): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2011
For the money you're offering, you'll be lucky to get a typical Nollywood script
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by richyodilu(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2011
I am interested, I am a professional screenwriter, you may reach me with richyodilu@yahoo.com
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by donstevewrites: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2011
i can turn ur idea into a lifetime memory.a screen writer to de core.dis ma contact donstevewrites@gmail.com
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by donstevewrites: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2011
i can turn ur idea into a lifetime memory.a screen writer to de core.dis ma contact donstevewrites@gmail.com
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by donstevewrites: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2011
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by steeze(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
I've two ready made scripts. However if u want a script as tight as you've described, then 50k is too small haba. Witty dialogue, complicated plots, interesting characters, 50k?
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by somadino: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2011
Thanks you all for the responses. As I said, I would like a ready script now. However there are story ideas that I would like to turn to screenplays later. I would contact you (If I haven't already) on details.
Thanks again
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by steeze(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
Contact me, Xclusiveed@yahoo.com
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
Can turn your ideas into a grave screenplay @ +23408063012705
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by boyzone200: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
i have a ready made script.

The script is termed The Incredible Sinner. It centers on the tale of a young man who lost his blissful existence to drug addiction and a drug baron/ politician who represents the callous elites who take delight in playing politics under-toned with shady sources of income.

9,105 WORDS.

I AM USING THE HOLLYWOOD PATTERN OF SCRIPTWRITING OF WHICH I MADE USE OF THE SCRIPTWRITING SOFTWARE.

Thanks

Ugo Okeke

Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Jayboy124: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2011
@Somadino what's your email so I can email you? I don't like putting my email up anywhere.
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by 45below: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2011
Driven by her terminally ill mother's 'bucket-list', Samantha seeks to bring her estranged brother home.

'Not by Blood' is a Drama, centered around the life of Samantha Somers-Hunt, a spunky, self-righteous, independent Grass Widow. Embattled with, not only the bitter demise of an unfaithful marriage, but the inevitability of losing her cancer-stricken mother, Samantha is a pretentious force to be reckoned with.

Deciding to spend the day with her equally spunky and self-actualized mother, Samantha is asked to locate her estranged brother, who hasn't been heard from in over two years. Suffice it to say, "Hostile Territory" -- as far as Samantha's concerned, her brother doesn't deserve the right to be found, let alone brought home -- he's ungrateful, thankless. After an acrimonious debate, she reluctantly promises to seek out her brother's whereabouts and well-being.

All changes upon the reception of a very disturbing call. Mom fainted, due to a lack of oxygen to the brain, and is now admitted into the hospital. She runs to be by her mother's side, and is again asked to find her brother -- a request that she is now morally unable to decline.

She's off to Miami, a journey sauteed in wit, served on a bed of mundane humor; a quest that will force her to confront the ambivalence associated with the adage, "One who is unwilling to bend will be forcibly broken."

Oblivious of the obstacles that lay ahead, Will she bend? Or will she be broken?

I hope my synopsis will pique your interest, and you will consider reading my script.

Sprightly awaiting your reply,
Chad Robinson.

mr.rob44@yahoo.com

Registered with:
Writers' Guild of America, East (WGA-EAST)
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Kpusmokuti: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
I can offer you, that which you want; If you want me to work on a particular story; then i will leave you to judge for your self in the end, that is after a trial or on the other hand i have my own screenplay, packaged with my story & concepts, with new idea and concepts for the new Nigeria Movie Industry.

I have good scripts with the following title: Avengers, Plus one for the Avengers, Tears of a mother, When the Father's eat a sour grape, My woman Forever, and a lots of others in the making. give it a try and you will convinced.

contact me through: davidson4hope@yahoo.com
Phone no: 08132984926
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by nyekason(f): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2011
I am a good script writer,just give me a chance i'll prove myself wright. Call or text me on 07032663449 or follow me on 2go nyekason111. THANKS
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Tinaz: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2011
You can write the script of your life Incidents.
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Jayboy124: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2011
@Tinaz, lol.
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by lindaMichael: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
This Script is about a lady named Trigger/Nancy on the battle to avenge her father’s death.
Trigger formerly knew as Nancy is the daughter of Mr. Williams, who was the rightful appointed chairman for the Federal House of Representatives, who was short by a lady sent by his antagonist political colleague Mr. Thomas Charles for his ambiguous interest to become the ruling chairman.
On the investigation process to dictate the murderer, Mr. Thomas Charles who knew that he was behind the killing bribe the IGP to put an end to the investigation with the saying “live the death and the living to rest”.

interested person
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by rajaero8(m): 6:32am On Jan 24, 2013
Hi i m ready to do screen play for any kind of story. Contact me at rajaero8@gmail.com
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2013
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Jahlite: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Greeting... Am a.k.a. Jah Lite... I have been trained to tell very compelling stories with premise... I currently Do Have some ready scripts (i.e. Feature Drame and Drama Series) for production...

1. RasVOLUTION - (Drama Series): Link: http://juntoboxfilms.com/projects/ras_volution-drama-series#.U_cqw6hmB68 or http://jahfiyah..com/2011/09/rasville-drama-series.html

Synopsis:
Dissatisfied by the logic of Capitalism and displeased by both the doing [i.e. Drugs, Crime, Slavery, etc…] of his people and the conditions [i.e. Poverty, Unemployment, etc…] that befall his community, he revolves and enters into a deep meditation, as regards 'Black Power', that takes him to the understanding that 'Black Power' is nothing but 'Black Unity in Knowledge' by taking into consideration the adage that says 'Unity is Power' and the other one that says 'Knowledge is Power'... Thereupon, he transmutes into a social activist and initiates a strategic socio-economical & political REVOLUTION that frees his community, his neighborhood and Africa & Africans at a later stage....

2. DA PROMISE - (Feature Drama): the Link: http://juntoboxfilms.com/projects/da-promise#.U_csrqhmB68 or http://jahfiyah..com/2013/06/da-promise-life-hung-on-promise.html

Synopsis: A faithful and loyal [Rastafarian] lady sacrifices all the years of her life, keeping both herself and virginity, in wait of a man and a Childhood Wedding Promise to manifest…

[Script and package may be obtained upon request]

For alternative scripts or Film Idea...Kindly, Visit my blog at http://www.jahfiyah..com/ OR http://juntoboxfilms.com/profiles/Jah%20Lite

Hoping to hear from yom...

EMAIL: kykphilippe@yahoo.co.nz

Bles'
Re: Complete Movie Script Needed by Newiw85: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Banana Island Ghost(leaked Full Movie) / 11 Throwback Photos Of Nigerian Sexy Actress Mercy Johnson / I Need Help On How To Download Movies To My Usb Drive From Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.