Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,659 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter (21394 Views)

Won’t Tolerate Disobedience Of Court Orders — CJN Muhammad / I Will Step Aside, Onnonghen Remains CJN - Acting CJN Muhammad / Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by Zelenskyy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Reni1:
This analysis suggests you may not have a good understanding of how global economics works. Irrespective of who is in Government, yesterday's price cannot be today's price, and that in itself is called inflation. Economies with a Free market without any cushion from the government have seen a significant increase in the cost of goods and services. For example, the price for a liter of fuel increased from ~50 cents per liter to ~$2/liter in the US in the past 8 years, while in Nigeria, it reduced from ~50 cents per liter (N95/liter at an exchange rate of ~N200/$1) to ~30 cents per liter (N165/liter at an exchange rate of ~N610/$1).

I understand that things are now more expensive and we all are feeling that pain, however, tieing such failure directly to a Government, whether APC, PDP, CICP-Chop-I-ChopParty, PPP- PadiPadiParty, is quite misleading and based more on sentiments.

Thank you very much...

But your own analysis goes to show that you don't have a good understanding of what transpired in this nation in 2014 - 2015.

When Tinubu the drug baron and others made unrealistic promises to Nigerians ...

The price of yesterday cannot be the price of today that is normal.

But as prices increases, it is the duty of every Responsible Government to cushion the effects of such inflationary pressure from the masses ...

Wages remain the same and in most cases payments are delayed. Whatever wage increase they have implemented is massively ineffective to rescue Nigerians from falling victim to hyper inflationary pressure..

When the Money finally hit the account of the beneficiaries, they use it to settle debts incurred from buying foodstuffs and medicine they bought on credit...

You would therefore agree with me that this Government is not only Irresponsible but they are Clueless and Reckless...

Tinubu's hunger for power is what made him to package Buhari to Nigerians because he had an ulterior motive to succeed the Dullard.... Nothing more

If the same Tinubu has the solutions to Nigeria's Problems, .... For 7+ years,

Why has he not advised the Buhari Government on the way forward so that the nation would be better off today. ?

It goes to show that he has nothing in his head but a dangerous lust for power..

So for you to tell me not to tie the current happenings in Nigeria to this Useless APC Government is Grossly Misleading Sir...

The Grand plan of the APC Government was to tie the National Woes to the PDP Government from 1999 - 2015, With mouth watering fake promises that today is now a Mirage.

Nigerians are still suffering from the Hallucinations and Yahoo Yahoo Promises of the APC Government...

And we are saying No more.... No more ... No more.

With one Voice and our PVC....

APC must Fall.... APC must Fail .... APC must Scatter..

Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by Bimpe29: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Judges in all climes are to be seen and not heard. This is mindboggling.

1 Like

Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by sweetgala(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
DarkPheonix:
Too long, summary please.

hyper Inflation and budgetary shortfall.

Please be careful about how one reads the title, the accusations are not of corruption but rather inadequacy which is beyond the CJN. He can only work to the budget and wealth of the nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by nameo: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
inforesource:
It is finish! Every sector is protesting. THE END OF AN ERA IS ON SIGHT. Trust me.

As in ehn.

I actually thought that that letter was false.

So the Justices of tbe SUPREME court wrote all that against the Chief Justice!!

Do people know what this mean?

I still dont believe this is real

Damn!!!
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by Cjayboy: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
I, warned you people when this man told Nigerians that he will drive an aeroplane during his senate screening.
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by Ojuntana: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

What is this?
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by Timmi: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Shut up your mouth...

You can take the insults above and paste it on your forehead where it should be.

Was it not the same APC Government that claimed that they are coming to correct the errors of the PDP Government...

After the 7+ years in power, what have they achieved .... ?

Insecurity, 2 Recessions, Hyper Inflation, More Corruption, the list is endless...

The Nation is Worse off than where they met it...

For you to still shamelessly Support this Evil party goes to show that you are living in realm Senselessness and undeniable Stupidity ...

Common sense must be far from your Lineage. I pity your Generation...

The same APC Government that Tinubu campaigned and packaged to Nigerians as a game changer is now the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigerians

And you still have the Stupendous Impertinent Behaviour of coming online and Supporting a Scam of a Political Party..

A Fraudulent Gang of Power Hungry individuals that deceived Nigerians with the Change Mantra but have indeed Change the lives of Nigerians for the Worse.

You had better retrace your steps and wake up from the realms of Senselessness and Stupidity before your Generation would blame you for the Bleak Future that awaits them if this useless APC Government and Party is not kicked out of the Aso Rock Villa....

APC must Fall.... APC must Fail .... APC must Scatter..

Grammarian Zellenski “ Stupendous Impertinent”, you Dey blow grammar as if you are the original English man. Check dictionary for meaning before concocting a word that you used in this your missive. Well done original PDP man. More grease to your elbows. When apc win again, PDP will give you a bag of rice and panadol as compensation for your headache
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by Efxfuture: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
APC Urchins gather here
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by GardenOfGod(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
The contegeous sickness in APC (aka, denial aka lies, aka propaganda, aka blame game) has been communicated to the the Supreme Court! APC government is nothing but a plague that should be purged out before it becomes a non curable one.
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by pquaver(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Blackazuma99:
Meanwhile someone stole more than 80bn and he is still roaming around the streets of Abuja as a free man.......
Truly this Buhari Government really give us shit to chop�

Yes it's Buhari fault again, but protested against investigation on judges and dss, efcc looking into the judiciary? Was it Buhari? Who was it that said executive is trespassing we are dictatorship when the stable wanted to be cleaned shey na Buhari? Take responsibility for 1ce people... Una never serious for this country.. Buhari will soon be the reason your state governor has not paid salary like ortom
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by jesus19984: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zelenskyy:
There must be Problems in the system because this is the same Chief Justice of Nigeria that Buhari imposed on the Court...

[b]Anything Buhari puts his filthy hands withers and dies... Buhari is failure and Chaos Personified [/b]

[b][i]Poor Welfare... Lack of review of their Salaries and Allowances for 14 years....[/b][/i]

And you expect this people not to collect Bribes ?

While we have those in the Executive and Legislative arms of government living large..

The Failures and Misrule of this Useless APC Government has spilled over to the Sacred Chambers of our Judiciary...

Nigerians must ensure that this wicked party called APC is voted out of Office in 2023..

APC must Fall.... APC must Fail .... APC must Scatter

Please, deduct Buhari's 7 years from 14 years referenced and tell us who and which party was in power within the answer you got. Come back to advise us on who and which party we should vote for afterward.
I come in peace.
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by Zelenskyy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
jesus19984:

Please, deduct Buhari's 7 years from 14 years referenced and tell us who and which party was in power within the answer you got. Come back to advise us on who and which party we should vote for afterward.
I come in peace.

Keep deceiving yourself...

Is it not the same Buhari that campaigned and made promises of writing the wrong of the PDP Government... ?

Buhari the Dullard and Tinubu the notorious drug baron blamed the PDP for the Woes of Nigeria and made bogus promises to Nigerians

Now he has been given 7+ years to act, and what has he achieved ... ?

Nothing.. Nothing. .... Absolutely NOTHING

The Nation is worse off today than when he took Over the helm of affairs...

Vote for who ever you like.... I don't care

But majority of Nigerians that have been adversely affected by the Misrule and Incompetence of this Useless APC Government have made up their minds to vote APC out of office at all levels...

APC must Fall... APC must Fail.... APC must Scatter...

1 Like

Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by ComeToJesus: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigeria is critically ill. To worsen matters, there's no oxygen in the ICU that she's lying.

Bubu has buried Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by DarkPheonix: 12:34am On Jun 22, 2022
sweetgala:

hyper Inflation and budgetary shortfall.

Please be careful about how one reads the title, the accusations are not of corruption but rather inadequacy which is beyond the CJN. He can only work to the budget and wealth of the nation.
Thank you very much
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by nedekid: 3:17am On Jun 22, 2022
maestroferddi:
Incompetent people all over the place.

Peter Obi went to Egypt to understudy the modalities for fixing the power generation curse in Nigeria...

A lot of misguided and ignorant elements were criticizing him...

Right here, all can see how fueling of the generator at the Supreme Court was shamelessly being adduced as a reason for mounting cost there...

Now tell me why some people will not prefer the status quo so that they would benefit from the wastages taking place?
Obi even went with his own money ohhh
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by nedekid: 3:39am On Jun 22, 2022
pquaver:

Yes it's Buhari fault again, but protested against investigation on judges and dss, efcc looking into the judiciary? Was it Buhari? Who was it that said executive is trespassing we are dictatorship when the stable wanted to be cleaned shey na Buhari? Take responsibility for 1ce people... Una never serious for this country.. Buhari will soon be the reason your state governor has not paid salary like ortom
Oga, once the head is either rotten or mediocre, the result is what you see all over the country.
Just name one thing that is working or has not gotten worse. Roads? , take drive in sagamu Expressway, each time I do that on a short trip to Remo, I must spend thousands on the suspension of my SUV, is it electricity? , security? Folks now have to carry guns to church. Fuel, diesel, factories are dying daily due to 850 per liter of diesel, hotels are shutting down, banks are closing early, first time I entered tfc and they no longer use Ac. A small 100 kva Gen uses 35liters per hour, a 350kva uses over 100L or ie ₦85k per hour, which business can survive?
Is it cost of foodstuff etc? You blocked boarders creating hyper inflation on food price.
Billions spent on 3 refinaries, yet not has produced a liter of fuel, yet 50b is spent per quarter running expenses.
Education nko, dead! If you don't have money to pay private uni, or send your child abroad, they will remain at home. Me I had to pay 2. 4m for pikin to go school, when me as a UI student paid practically nothing. Are we moving ahead or retrogressing?
Minister of interior, aregbeshola was boasting that immigration has issued over 650k passports in a short while. Why? Him no know say na because all man de japa!
Every thing boils down to leadership. The buck stops at his table.
Re: CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter by pquaver(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2022
nedekid:

Oga, once the head is either rotten or mediocre, the result is what you see all over the country.
Just name one thing that is working or has not gotten worse. Roads? , take drive in sagamu Expressway, each time I do that on a short trip to Remo, I must spend thousands on the suspension of my SUV, is it electricity? , security? Folks now have to carry guns to church. Fuel, diesel, factories are dying daily due to 850 per liter of diesel, hotels are shutting down, banks are closing early, first time I entered tfc and they no longer use Ac. A small 100 kva Gen uses 35liters per hour, a 350kva uses over 100L or ie ₦85k per hour, which business can survive?
Is it cost of foodstuff etc? You blocked boarders creating hyper inflation on food price.
Billions spent on 3 refinaries, yet not has produced a liter of fuel, yet 50b is spent per quarter running expenses.
Education nko, dead! If you don't have money to pay private uni, or send your child abroad, they will remain at home. Me I had to pay 2. 4m for pikin to go school, when me as a UI student paid practically nothing. Are we moving ahead or retrogressing?
Minister of interior, aregbeshola was boasting that immigration has issued over 650k passports in a short while. Why? Him no know say na because all man de japa!
Every thing boils down to leadership. The buck stops at his table.

The buck of the judiciary and legislation does not stop at his table... The rest stops at his...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History (timelines: Pre 1960-2000) / We Won’t Stop Bombing, Militants Tell FG / Nigerian Senators' Salaries Vs Us President's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.