Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,248 members, 7,884,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Look 10 Years Younger!, Blue Seal Vaseline, Egg & Rice Water Beauty Hacks. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Look 10 Years Younger!, Blue Seal Vaseline, Egg & Rice Water Beauty Hacks. (492 Views)

Benefits Of Using Blue Seal Vaseline For Your Newborn ♻️ / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / How To Use Coconut Oil And Vaseline For Hips & Butt Enlargement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look 10 Years Younger!, Blue Seal Vaseline, Egg & Rice Water Beauty Hacks. by victoriavick(f): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
BEAUTY SECRETS OF BLUE SEAL VASELINE
You must have heard about blue seal vaseline but have you heard of the wonderful benefits of Blue seal vaseline with egg and rice water on the Face?? This video will teach you all you need and show you how to mix this combination and use them regularly for a younger Glowing radiant Face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw_caZgQpAI

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Or Sudden Pain In My Left Eyes / Please Doctors What Could Be Wrong With Me? I'm Losing Weight. / Unizik Music Graduate Needs Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.