Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

As a man, having Sex with a lesbian Isn't Love making, she doesn't love you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a man, having Sex with a lesbian Isn't Love making, she doesn't love you (621 Views)

Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a man, having Sex with a lesbian Isn't Love making, she doesn't love you by Beehive01: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
She was not "making love" to you, she was only having sex and used your body as a living vibrator or a sperm donation center. She did not want any intimacy with you and did not feel like you were kissable.
Do not take it personally and do not confuse sex with making love .

2 Likes

Re: As a man, having Sex with a lesbian Isn't Love making, she doesn't love you by Sunijacks(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don hear
Re: As a man, having Sex with a lesbian Isn't Love making, she doesn't love you by Boogyman557: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

I was arrested yesterday morning but got released in the evening..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: As a man, having Sex with a lesbian Isn't Love making, she doesn't love you by Morrigan008: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes I absolutely concur with you,stupid and foolish men Should be able to differentiate between love making and sex
You can have sex with someone that you are not even attracted to or desire to be with
The earlier people know that sex is just the stimulation of the organ the better for them it doesn't mean love

Lesbian do not love men in a romantic, sexual and emotional way
Any Lesbians having sex with men just want to get her vagina stimulated that's all no intimacy or attraction whatsoever

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Really She's Stroking With Full Konji / Tyson Fury Vs Anthony Joshua / Her Mother Attends Deeper Life Bible Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.