Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption (15215 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by DDNGNG: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
God punish Tinubu
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by CheapHomes1: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020701:
CORRUPTION MUST DIE TOTALLY IN OUR NATION.

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our nation since democracy was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin.

We Rise.

It seems you didn't read the story. Let me help you out with it again.

President Muhammadu Buhari came to power on a broom flight to clean up the much-noised miasma of corruption in the Jonathan administration. Settling in, the Buhari government quickly applied itself to pseudo-reformist proselytising. The government caterwauled over how the Jonathan administration magicked the public treasury into exclusive pockets. The biggest news headline at the time was — STOLEN $2.1bn ARMS FUND.

Sambo Dasuki, former national security adviser (NSA), was the first casualty of the Buhari anti-corruption blitz. The government accused him of being the wheel from where corruption in the Jonathan administration gyrated. His office was accused of diverting $2.1 billion earmarked for arms purchase.

The Buhari government incarcerated Dasuki illegally, denying him the right to defend himself in court. And days segued into months and months into years – they held him. It became clear that the administration’s war was not against corruption but against perceived adversaries. It also became obvious that the anti-corruption crusade was only to excite Nigerians and to deflect citizens’ interrogation from the government’s failings. The arms probe has now gone the way of others before it – to the netherworld of hypocrisy – where all probes go to die.

Also, as those accused of partaking in the communal sleaze under Jonathan were put in the dock, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission under Ibrahim Magu, dispatched its utilities to securing conviction in the media instead of the court. The arraignment of ex-public officers was well-noised to whet the appetite of Nigerians who were hungry to see those who stole from them chalk up time and penitence in jail. But it ended there – just noise. Some of the ex-military officers whom the anti-graft agency charged for allegedly tucking into the $2.1 billion arms ‘scam’ are free men today, and even the so-called loot has been reportedly re-looted by the hirelings of the current government.

We exist in a Dickensian society. Those entrusted with securing citizens against public theft are themselves crooks in Messianic raiment. The watchdogs are themselves bloodhounds and vampires.

Where is Babachir Lawal? The case of the former secretary to the government of the federation (SGF) has been sputtering to asphyxiation in court. Lawal was accused of awarding contracts worth over N500 million to himself, but the disgraced former SGF is back in the political highlife, giving lectures on ‘’good governance and corruption’’ and campaigning for politicians seeking elective office.

In October 2021, the Pandora Papers Project led by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ) published grubby details of sleaze involving Nigerian public officers.

Nigerians, both current and former public officers, were named ignominiously in reports revealing how the Nigerian elite evade tax, perjure, loot, and shore up questionable wealth in tax havens.

A public servant who was recently appointed as the head of a critical government agency by the Buhari administration was reported to have purchased a piece of property worth 475,000 pounds in London, UK, after he was appointed as an executive director at the agency in 2017. The asset is said to be his largest single investment in the UK property market. This public officer was initially appointed in acting capacity, but President Buhari approved his appointment as substantive managing director of the agency in February 2022 – despite the revelations by the Pandora Papers.

The EFCC recently announced it arrested Ahmed Idris, suspended accountant-general of the federation, over alleged misappropriation of N80 billion. Idris is alleged to have purchased a stretch of property in Abuja and Kano while in office. But the trajectory of this case is clear. It will go the way of others before it – to the netherworld of official compromise and collusion.

Screenshot below is under His Holiness, Muhammadu Buhari

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
After bribing delegates for votes,they will still be campaigning to fight corruption when they win through corrupt means.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by specialmati(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020701:

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our nation since democracy was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

We Rise.
grin grin grin grin grin your brain need formatting how does this not make APC perform when given the chance. They even became worst imagine someone stole 80billion

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Jones4190(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lagos State’s Tinubu $3Billion Badagry Deep Seaport project is Anambra’s peter obi budget for 40years! Go and LEARN leadership in LAGOS.
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Lastmankc(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020701:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

We Rise.
You want to tell me that you don't read what the author wrote up there or is the zombie spirit that strong in you that you don't even see some elements of truth about what the author is saying?

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by jozee8: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by redcliff: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[/b]
mumu, lowlife

2[b]. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Allisgud: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020701:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

We Rise.
I wish obi should use sanusi lamido as vice
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by dochenaj: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sai Baba grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by rickyrex(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol apc slogan
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Realist12: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Aswear, we should start asking for progress not speeches
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Mccullum: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
We know the author is talking about Tinubu here but we won't be deceived the second time. Nigerians have unanimously agreed to vote for Peter Obi as our president. Tinubu and Atiku are just wasting their loots

Where the agreement was made? I'm voting for BAT with many more people, I know many of you bombarding social medias to canvass for votes, unfortunately for you guys majority of the voters doesn't browse grin

BAT is the next president of FRN.
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Fahdiga(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mccullum:

Where the agreement was made? I'm voting for BAT with many more people, I know many of you bombarding social medias to canvass for votes, unfortunately for you guys majority of the voters doesn't browse grin

BAT is the next president of FRN.
You are free to support whoever you want but remember to build the future of your children now
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020701:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

We Rise.
and this recent 80 billion naira theft, under whose watch?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by jrusky(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
I swear I don't want to hear the word like oh I will fight corruption again buhari has made me never have interest any longer it's all lie and nonsense.

I had said it over and over I don't want any saint as president anymore enough is enough.

Buhari that claimed he came to fight corruption his govt is the most useless and most corrupt govt in Nigeria history. Pls enough is enough......

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Unseen(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020701:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

We Rise.

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by peculiar2233: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
PlayerMeji:
No b lie!

Cry me a river
Your tear is needed grin
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by PlayerMeji: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Who you be wey dem dey cry you one river?
undecided

peculiar2233:

Cry me a river
Your tear is needed grin
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by colonelwealth(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020701:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

We Rise.

Evil souls!

Are you not tired...after 7&half year you&gang still blame Jonathan & PDP.

If PDP didn't lead the nation well must you lots of cluess bandits make them look like saints with your absolute incompetence ?
I doubt any political party or government can beat the evil records this government has set in Nigeria.

Yet your masters are yet to deliver any of their promises to Nigerians after 7yrs

The way you stylishly avoided Mentioning all the daming cases of corruption, looting, cluelessness and nepotism under this government is glaring.

We know you are a miserable paid BOT&Zombie but have a rethink for a second.

As you have sold you conscience, future and that of your children's children for a cheap plate of food now, remember that tomorrow never forgets.

Under your 'darling government '
Insecurity is overwhelming
Hunger is everywhere
Economy collasping
Education is messed up
Health is in coma
Monetary value is eroded
Inflation is daming
Poverty is a trademark
National unity is in shambles
Institutions of government are abused

Nigeria has never had it this bad
Yet you have never spoken against the maladministration of this government of unpatriotic elements.

Even yourself& your co- zombies are feeling the heat.

You claim fake patriotism that is pocket induced and lacks moral obligation
Yet you sold your soul to the evils of nepotism, tribalism, injustice, corruption and fraud.

You&your crew can't escape a devastating tomorrow.
You guys pay is sure doom.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by IgOga(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
We know the author is talking about Tinubu here but we won't be deceived the second time. Nigerians have unanimously agreed to vote for Peter Obi as our president. Tinubu and Atiku are just wasting their loots

Online chest beating isn't thesame as reality....campaign never start you don decide....overconfidence always bring disappointment. I hope you know Nigeria is bigger than your hood
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
We want corruption Abeg!
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Fahdiga(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
IgOga:

Online chest beating isn't thesame as reality....campaign never start you don decide....overconfidence always bring disappointment. I hope you know Nigeria is bigger than your hood
You only have one vote
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by swissgoldenpro2: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is quite true
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by latolz: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Trust me.. we dan beware tey tey
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Alawode01(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Corruption is a cancarworms that rolled around Nigeria like a spider springs, when the foundation is faulty, what can a righteous do? Power corrupt, Absolutely corrupt power, Absolute.the beautiful one are not yet born,some applying a sympathy approach model with sugar quoted word to bribe people to the seat of power but immediately they get there, he/she becomes one of them, because if you can't beat them it become necessary to join them, majority voices is always prival.who will need now is someone with economics power on his own, that can use is wealthy experience, there is no saint in anywhere,
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Lightorder: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
This evening, fuel is N200 a liter in my area . I bought 12.5kg gas at N9,800 two hours ago. Nigerians , how much is minimum wage? If a civil servant buys a cylinder of cooking gas at that amount, how much would be left of his salary for other expenses . Dont deceive yourselves, all these politicians spraying money must recover them when they get to power. How much would be left to work for you with. Buhari government has been using Lagos state template of heavy taxation when they don’t even much they give those they are taxing. Tinubu will kill you all with tax and could only be running up and to take care of his failing health. Atiku has been spending and would be hungry to lay hands on what is left on Nigeria treasury. Be wise and vote wisely
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Essence20(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Out of the 3 prominent candidates, 2 are well grounded in corruption. I doubt they'll even mention corruption in their campaign promises, cos that's what they represent.
Re: Beware Of Any Candidate Who Comes In The Name Of Fighting Corruption by Teenaira: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
LagosEmir:
Buhari APC came with that thieving format and deceived us

Saint Peter Obi, the Twitter President is using same format but he will only succeed on Twitter this time around. He will not have real votes from Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 / EFCC Arrests Man With $7M At MMIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.