Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! (9592 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by czarr(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
You do dirt, you get dirt, that's how germs spread - Jada kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by luminouz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Adebayoa159:
We should tell you what to do? Like I don't understand why some guys don't think with their brain �,,,, after you caught your girl cheated on you, you still dey ask what you should, maybe you should Roast her, Abha,, your stupidity is raise to power 2
This is why I don't advise anyone on romanceland o. They keep asking what to do, when it's glaring from their stories WHAT DAFUQ THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Nonexisting: 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
You are a fool in denial stage. You will soon come to accept your fool status.
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Camelot65: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omo, na 19 Years old girl dey use this guy catch cruise like this?

For asking us on what to do, you need thorough flogging angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by haggai247: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Iamhero:
I’ve been in a relationship with this girl exactly one year ago and she is very young she is 19yrs old now, I’ve never found her cheating because I connected her WhatsApp with my PC for the past 4months ago and she didn't know about it. But two weeks ago I noticed that she was chatting with a man on her WhatsApp and this man is an old man like a 50yr-old upward, I was confused I didn't ask her about it. She came to me last week Monday and she was on a call with the man and immediately she saw me enter the room she quickly hangs up the call and I asked her who she was talking to and she told me she was talking to her dad, I said okay, after that I noticed she was on her WhatsApp and I quickly took my PC and check her recent chats then I saw the man asking her where she is and she told the man she was in her female friend’s side, I still didn't say anything to her I didn't let her know anything, after 3days I checked her WhatsApp again and I saw my girlfriend sending the videos they made inside the man’s car to him and the man was like I am happy to see you today! And the man asked my babe when both of them will have time to sleep together and my babe told the man that he should be patient with her till she was done with her exam and the man agreed. Now to cut the long story short, last week Tuesday she came to me and I took her to the restaurant to eat and she was trying to make a video with me, as usual, she always did but this time I'm not happy with her and I just forced myself to smile and made the video with her, then my mind told me to check her WhatsApp but I don't want her to know that I want to check her phone and I was patient till we get home back, then I took my PC and check her WhatsApp chats, I saw her telling the man that the man should not worry she will meet with him on Sunday and she will sleep over and she will have fun with him. The one that pained me most was that she was telling the man she will give him all kinds of styles for him and the man was very happy and even sent her money, at this moment I want to talk and ask her because I was very angry but I still calm myself and I didn't even tell any of my friends about it, I now told her that I have a special place I wanted to take her to on Sunday and I want her to have it in mind, she immediately frowned her face and told me she was going to a naming ceremony with her mother on Sunday and she even told me to ask her mom, I knew she was lying and she was going to that man but I insisted that we must go out together on Sunday and I even told her I was taking her on a mini-vacation and she was happy because she likes to go on vacation, now she agreed but later she chats with the man and gave him some excuses and she told the man she will come to him on Saturday instead and sleep with him till Sunday morning and the man agreed. On that Sunday very early in the morning I called her mom and asked her to help me give her phone to her because I was calling her number and her number wasn't going through but her mother told me she was sleeping and I said okay and I hanged the call then later she calls me and we talked, I told her to chat me on WhatsApp that I wanted to tell her something and she said okay, I did that to gain access to her WhatsApp and I saw her telling the man that she has gotten home at 7 am and I saw the man complimenting her that she really enjoy her and this time I was very very sad to the extent that I was crying because I thought this girl is the right person for me to marry because I haven't found any shit with her for the past a year we have been dating and I always take care of her based on my power and my current situation, I changed her phone 1 months ago and I always gave her money every week to make her hair, and when am broke I always let her know that I don't have much on me and she will even advise me not to think much that everything will be fine.
I know her mother knows about that man because from her chat I always read sometimes she does tell the man to drive to her house and come and check on her and she lives with her mother, she came to me last week Sunday that same day she came from that man and I didn't even let her notice that I know everything I just keep all the pains in me and act like nothing wrong but I left her inside the house and went out to my friends side just not to be seeing her face that day and I make sure I didn't make fun with her till she left my side for their house, I'm really heartbroken now and I'm confused I don't know what to do, I'll be happy if you guys can tell me what to do. Thanks for reading ��
Move on hit the spot and find someone else you'll be tramatised if you continue to love and care for a cheat.

See something wey be street everybody dey enjoy you wan carry her say na your own na wa for you ookk.

Hit the target
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Wilson500: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
The way small girls are now sleeping with their fathers' age mates without any iota of shame still baffles me
To add more cameroon pepper to the pepper soup of the matter is the way most of their mothers are now endorsing the shameful relationship because of money

The worst thing that can happen to any man is to fall in love with a Nigerian girl in this Buhari era....If you, you are O.Y.O

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by KaLuCh: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
pyro10:
Well said buh it's not that easy cutting someone off like that mostly when emotions and love is involved

That's the only thing he can do. If he tries to just use her for sex like most guys have suggested, lol, he will fall right back into it. He head no fit run am yet. Also, I don't support using anyone for sex for any reason. That's just plain stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Kirkman: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na 19 year old girl run our guy street like this? undecided this breakfast na national cake, e must reach everybody last last.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Autobot05: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Iamhero:
I’ve been in a relationship with this girl exactly one year ago and she is very young she is 19yrs old now, I’ve never found her cheating because I connected her WhatsApp with my PC for the past 4months ago and she didn't know about it. But two weeks ago I noticed that she was chatting with a man on her WhatsApp and this man is an old man like a 50yr-old upward, I was confused I didn't ask her about it. She came to me last week Monday and she was on a call with the man and immediately she saw me enter the room she quickly hangs up the call and I asked her who she was talking to and she told me she was talking to her dad, I said okay, after that I noticed she was on her WhatsApp and I quickly took my PC and check her recent chats then I saw the man asking her where she is and she told the man she was in her female friend’s side, I still didn't say anything to her I didn't let her know anything, after 3days I checked her WhatsApp again and I saw my girlfriend sending the videos they made inside the man’s car to him and the man was like I am happy to see you today! And the man asked my babe when both of them will have time to sleep together and my babe told the man that he should be patient with her till she was done with her exam and the man agreed. Now to cut the long story short, last week Tuesday she came to me and I took her to the restaurant to eat and she was trying to make a video with me, as usual, she always did but this time I'm not happy with her and I just forced myself to smile and made the video with her, then my mind told me to check her WhatsApp but I don't want her to know that I want to check her phone and I was patient till we get home back, then I took my PC and check her WhatsApp chats, I saw her telling the man that the man should not worry she will meet with him on Sunday and she will sleep over and she will have fun with him. The one that pained me most was that she was telling the man she will give him all kinds of styles for him and the man was very happy and even sent her money, at this moment I want to talk and ask her because I was very angry but I still calm myself and I didn't even tell any of my friends about it, I now told her that I have a special place I wanted to take her to on Sunday and I want her to have it in mind, she immediately frowned her face and told me she was going to a naming ceremony with her mother on Sunday and she even told me to ask her mom, I knew she was lying and she was going to that man but I insisted that we must go out together on Sunday and I even told her I was taking her on a mini-vacation and she was happy because she likes to go on vacation, now she agreed but later she chats with the man and gave him some excuses and she told the man she will come to him on Saturday instead and sleep with him till Sunday morning and the man agreed. On that Sunday very early in the morning I called her mom and asked her to help me give her phone to her because I was calling her number and her number wasn't going through but her mother told me she was sleeping and I said okay and I hanged the call then later she calls me and we talked, I told her to chat me on WhatsApp that I wanted to tell her something and she said okay, I did that to gain access to her WhatsApp and I saw her telling the man that she has gotten home at 7 am and I saw the man complimenting her that she really enjoy her and this time I was very very sad to the extent that I was crying because I thought this girl is the right person for me to marry because I haven't found any shit with her for the past a year we have been dating and I always take care of her based on my power and my current situation, I changed her phone 1 months ago and I always gave her money every week to make her hair, and when am broke I always let her know that I don't have much on me and she will even advise me not to think much that everything will be fine.
I know her mother knows about that man because from her chat I always read sometimes she does tell the man to drive to her house and come and check on her and she lives with her mother, she came to me last week Sunday that same day she came from that man and I didn't even let her notice that I know everything I just keep all the pains in me and act like nothing wrong but I left her inside the house and went out to my friends side just not to be seeing her face that day and I make sure I didn't make fun with her till she left my side for their house, I'm really heartbroken now and I'm confused I don't know what to do, I'll be happy if you guys can tell me what to do. Thanks for reading ��

I wish I had your composure bro .respect
My advice is to RUN VERY FAR AWAY
Block , disconnect and discontinue anything you have to do with her

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Adebayoa159: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Don't mind that weak man,, asking people what to do after you caught your girl cheated on you and ask what you should do. Like WTF.
I wish this guy is my relative, I go wipe am Oraimo cord charger for head to reset his brain to factory setting.

But wait oooo, people Sabi ask stupid question in this forum ���,, the next mumu question Wil be I want to cook, Do I need pot?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by rtdCivilservant: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Iamhero:
Abeg get out!

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by 9gerian: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin cheesy

VeryWickedMan:
Another yoruba demon is in the process of being created
Girls go hear ween for OP hand from 3 months time.....

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Dizzyyish: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmm..
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by SouthSouth1914: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Islandlady:
How old are you?

I asked because you wants a serious relationship with a 19years old girl undecided A girl that is still very young & naive! A girl that is not emotionally and morally ready for a serious relationship or marriage!

Kindly leave that girl and go look for a very mature woman for a serious relationship to protect your mental health, becos your crying just dey start tho!

So she will be sharing her stuffs until she is morally ready! Ladies and their entitlement mentality, it is just the audacity of your statement!

Is this how you handle yourself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by WatchYourSix: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
The girls wey dey outside now...one penís no dey reach them....

.if they dont fvck around for fun they will do it for iphones and eztra money ...

just know this and know peace...

u will save yourself alot of headache....

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Bluish44(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Iamhero:
dunce
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Slynation(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Msteeeeew....Nawa oO!!!
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Just act like nothing happened and continue with her. undecided
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by bigwig071(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
odinson1:
We will tell you idiots not to have anything to do with women,you will call us misogynists and immature boys. Now your mind don dey abi?
Leave women alone una nor go hear word
Which kind gay you be?
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by odinson1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
bigwig071:
Which kind gay you be?
You are not very intelligent.
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by franklingud(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
One day now, we go hear say the old man don wife the girl.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Breakfast everywhere!
E go reach everybody for sure!

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by obynoceaser: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
odinson1:

You are not very intelligent.
grin grin,
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
I WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO CHECK A GIRL PHONE>IF YOU WANT TO CHECK NAH UR BUSINESS_BECAUSE I BELIVE FAITHFUL GIRLS NO READ 10) I WILL JUST BE HARVESTING THE PU..SSY TILL AM TIRED;NO TIME TO SIMP
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by luminouz(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kirkman:
Na 19 year old girl run our guy street like this? undecided this breakfast na national cake, e must reach everybody last last.
Not me mudafucker!!! Not this type of cake in my life again!!

When men don't accept to improve their lives and think spending on and being nice to women is everything, they eat such cakes, everyday, and twice on Saturdays.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by ValZod(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Iamhero:
cry

Guy I only have one simple advice for you. Look for other girls to fvck, make videos, take pictures.

Be free from burden of relationship if you don't need it. No kill yourself, I don dey your shoe before.

It's not about being a simp, life always starts somewhere for everybody.

After doing your fvckings, shove it in her face. E go pain her pass you.

I bet you

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Kirkman: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
luminouz:

Not me mudafucker!!! Not this type of cake in my life again!!

When men don't accept to improve their lives and think spending on and being nice to women is everything, they eat such cakes, everyday, and twice on Saturdays.
grin Bro you took my comment too personal o!
You are right with your comment though.
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by ValZod(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Iamhero:
��

Guy where you dey make I run you babes if none dey your hand
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by 737olayiwola: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
^^^^^story ..bro hav u fok yet?(no ooofencse) ^^^^^story ..bro hav u fok yet?(no ooofencse) ...
Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Ghostrye: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Guy, your calmness should 've studied in universities. How you even take hold am for body. My advise is for you to just end the relationship and have peace

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Jephyard(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
At op. Don't breakup but keep her as an experiment in a science lab. Just keep studying her, learn how women hunt so that you can have a fore-knowledge how dey operate from a very young age and use it to gain leverage on her and other ladies if you decide to go bad though I don't wish so. Just play along. Make it fun and again cancel your feeling for her but watch over her how men pounce on women and how women metamorphose to become something that your mind can least imagine. You can write a book about it.

4 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by Danielwiseoo(f): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bro the truth is that LOVE NA

Re: Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! by favour32(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cut off the relationship ASAP.
DON'T TELL HER ANYTHING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Cheap? / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.