Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,226 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. (532 Views)

Tinubu On A Condolence Visit To Josephine Okei-Odumakin, Wife Of Yinka Odumakin / A Lady Tattooed Bola Tinubu On Her Back (Photos) / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by Workch: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is for those saying that Tinubu built Lagos

1. Show me a 15km long road he started and finished in Lagos

2. A single flyover he constructed in Lagos

3. Enumerate the role he played in ensuring that Lagos becomes the commercial capital of Nigeria because I am of the opinion that Lagos has and will always be commercial capital with or without Tinubu for so many obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by LeoDeKing: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Another Tinubu thread.

E go reach 100 today. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by Quest7777: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Me I'll vote him if he can successfully thread a needle. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by fullnetwork: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
He improved what he met.
Major road (streets like toyin, Allen, opebi) got dividers. That improved traffic. I belief the traffic lights heavy usage was started by him too. Gave jobs to it's citizens through lawma, lasma etc.
But the alpha beta thing is what I consider abuse of office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by Workch: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
fullnetwork:
He improved what he met.
Were you in Lagos when Tinubu was governor?

1 Like

Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by fullnetwork: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Workch:
Were you in Lagos when Tinubu was governor?
Yes. Lived at Toyin street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by ogbuefi677(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Quest7777:
Me too

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by FatherOfJesus: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
TBH, Tinubu's Lagos was a mess. I am just laughing at those overhyping him for nothing.

I can remember living then in pako Aguda surulere. Lagos was dirty and stinking during Tinubu. Lagos was ranked the dirtiest city in the world then.
Bad roads every nuke and cranny.

To your question, Tinubu didn't build any flyover or major road. While I can remember he rehabilitated Agege motor way and some inner roads on the island and ikeja, most of those roads fell apart immediately he left. These same raods (awolowo way, adeola odeku, last igando raod erc) were rehabilitated by his successor fashola and fashola did a great job on them because these roads are still in good condition.

I am only pitying the poor Nigerians who will vote him to become president. If the country scatter, I have dual citizenship. Na una sabi

3 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by Workch: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
fullnetwork:

Yes. Lived at Toyin street.
good, Lagos has more than 50 flyovers and more than 10 roads longer than 15km, tell me anyone that Tinubu worked on and gave a perfect job.

I remember He rehabilitated Lasu/Isheri road, but that road became a mess before he even left office. Fashola come on, scattered all the nonsense he did, dualized and the road is still in perfect condition now.

What exactly did Tinubu even do in Lagos that all of you are shouting about? Show me a capital project embarked upon by Tinubu that is still in Lagos right now.

You guys are just hyping this man like we are not all lagosians. We know what’s up when he was governor

2 Likes

Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by babasolution: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
The only alternative to Tinubu now is Peter obi,but Peter obi is not supported by his own Igbo,the want vice president
Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by Pakute: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Quest7777:
After threading it, you'd then swallow the needle.
Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by Tenses: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Do you know that Baba Marwa performed more than Tinubu?

Quote me anytime.
Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by fullnetwork: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Workch:
good, Lagos has more than 50 flyovers and more than 10 roads longer than 15km, tell me anyone that Tinubu worked on and gave a perfect job.

I remember He rehabilitated Lasu/Isheri road, but that road became a mess before he even left office. Fashola come on, scattered all the nonsense he did, dualized and the road is still in perfect condition now.

What exactly did Tinubu even do in Lagos that all of you are shouting about? Show me a capital project embarked upon by Tinubu that is still in Lagos right now.

You guys are just hyping this man like we are not all lagosians. We know what’s up when he was governor
The more than 10 15km roads I bet are federal roads.
He did the roads on logos island just as fashola did at surulere.
My thought is that the leaders are not the main problem.
We are.
The leaders are a product of the people.
We empower them to lord over us.
Bro, let talk about getting a proper system that even an slowpoke can run. Why do you think people run abroad? Because they have good systems (which guarantees benefits for the people).
Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by Workch: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tenses:
Do you know that Baba Marwa performed more than Tinubu?

Quote me anytime.
i swear, take it to the bank. Tinubu is the worst governor of Lagos since 1960. Every single governor outperformed him.

Shey na lateef Jakande you wan take compare Tinubu?
Re: I Will Vote For Tinubu On These Conditions. by dignity33: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Only Tinubu achievements during his tenure is creating Agboro and tout that he uses to become godfather. Tinubu claim everything built in Lagos before and after his tenure both the one of federal and his successors. Lagos State that Tinubu claim to build was a capital of Nigeria for 77yrs ( 1914 - 1991 ) . Abuja is just 31yrs as a federal capital with massive construction then tomorrow one Governor will claim to have developed Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Receives Orubebe, PDP Senators In Rivers / Perm Sec Turns Cleaner In Abuja / APC Asks For ‘extra Time’ To Tackle Security Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.