Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,929,000 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? (47680 Views)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Dandyyyy: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Uncle type Obonja's topic, digest it to yourself and know how to treat a woman. Repil yourself. Women are not to be pity
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by MisterKennedy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
123guys:
Nairalanders I need advice. I've been dating this girl for more than a year. But I have couple of challenges:

1) She doesn't like to visit me except for a few times. She claims to be a virgin and says I might be tempted. That I need to pay her bride price before we can do all those. At times I wonder if there's something she's hiding.

2) Each time I try to break up, she sheds tears and involves her family members sometimes to beg me.

3) She is a prayerful type (she has MFM background). So, oftentimes she involves me in fasting.

4) She swings mood easily when things are not going on well. This part is really frustrating because she takes everything as fight when this happens. Infact, she hardly takes advice.

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.

Bro don't break up with her she's the one for you

Everybody has their bad side.
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Autobot05: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
olaniyilukman:
what you are saying in essence is that, the guy should go ahead and buy black market

Black market how ?

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Autobot05: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Shugargal:

So because shes a virgin, he should goan pay bride price and forget about the bad attitudes he has complained about abi? Isorite!

Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t know

Jesus is the ONLY way
Re: Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? by Coolgent(m): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
123guys:
Nairalanders I need advice. I've been dating this girl for more than a year. But I have couple of challenges:

1) She doesn't like to visit me except for a few times. She claims to be a virgin and says I might be tempted. That I need to pay her bride price before we can do all those. At times I wonder if there's something she's hiding.

2) Each time I try to break up, she sheds tears and involves her family members sometimes to beg me.

3) She is a prayerful type (she has MFM background). So, oftentimes she involves me in fasting.

4) She swings mood easily when things are not going on well. This part is really frustrating because she takes everything as fight when this happens. Infact, she hardly takes advice.

I love her but I'm not sure how to deal with those bad sides. Please I need help. I need advice.

Bear with her, but let her know that in the even you find out that she isn't a virgin there will be a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.