Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:57 AM

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? (31261 Views)

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by iezeiyida(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nwoke! grin
Always thank God for blessing you with common sense because common sense is not common!

Dbestkilishi:
The notion that guys; rich or poor should financially provide for their girlfriend is barbaric and ridiculous. The reason why I’m hustling isn’t for any bitch, but to better my life and afford things when I want to, and exactly how I want it. That’s the goal! I will never play the role of a father in the life of any girl. Never!
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by nolywe(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tatatatatatatatatatatatatatataatatatatatatatatatatata..pkampkampkampkampkampkampkampkam..utomutomutomutomutomutomutomutomutomutom...If you don gerrit...forgerrit �
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Hardey10(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Being broke or not does not stop you from showing these to a woman
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by GreenBetMoney: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
I'm just curious. undecided

Apart from kpekus what do jobless girls give to their boyfriends?
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by GreenBetMoney: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
They are quick to label a guy broke for refusing to buy them what their fathers can't ever afford. Àwọn Olosho Pro Max.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Cde1: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good diccckk offcourse it supersedes all the money and gifts they get from the simps who can’t even fuvvkkk
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Medianna(f): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
LaSenior:
No guy is too broke to spend on his girlfriend is either the girlfriend is of the high class type which makes it more difficult for him to maintain

Women and entitlement mentality is only a few lady who is ready to spend on their guy
From experience
I won't advise a lady to spend on a guy.
It will make her too vulnerable from the man's view point
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by nkemjacob2(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
A broke CAnt be broke all the time, no matter how small he gives the woman she should appreciate
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Olatara(f): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pierocash:
Every woman has her preferences. If what you are looking for in a man is not getting to you ,it means you can't be fulfilled.

To others ,what they want in a man is money,to others , attention and commitment. Others, beauty, moral support, emotional support, good sex etc.

To me, women who only date for money are cheap women. A real woman knows what value is ,it is not money dependent
Yinmu!!! Never date a broke guy, they pretend alot. I'm not broke, why should I date a broke guy.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by lookingfly: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dbestkilishi:
The notion that guys; rich or poor should financially provide for their girlfriend is barbaric and ridiculous. The reason why I’m hustling isn’t for any bitch, but to better my life and afford things when I want to, and exactly how I want it. That’s the goal! I will never play the role of a father in the life of any girl. Never!
you're wise.........any babe wants to spend money, she should go get her own money.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by SolomonGrundy: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dbestkilishi:
You just said my mind. God bless you.!
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Gee64: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Big preek inserted into their borehole of a toto grin
Animegirl:
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by fkj950ax(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dbestkilishi:

When I was in primary 2,my elder sister was in primary 3.One day,a guy in my sister's class beat my sister and she was by herself crying.I walked up to her and asked her why she was crying and she told me the guy who beat her,I felt this rage in me like I've never felt before(that was my 1st time of fighting),i ran to where the guy was and pounced on him.I should be 7 or less than then.Nobody told me to protect my elder sister,I just knew I had to,it is in my biology!!!

....and same goes for providing for the women in my life!!!
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
What da fork does BROKE guys even mean? Does that shit even mean anything? define broke for me then i might understand. nonsense!
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by vickin407(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
You would when you eventually get married except you wont have a child of your own. Braaa a man is born to slave for a woman in different ways lol you cant escape it our forefathers did
Dbestkilishi:
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by petertamtam6(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hot Bleep
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by petertamtam6(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hot knack
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Elidrisy20: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
Headache, complain & julous
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by godofuck231: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Toilet infections and problems

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by KingLion007(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Big Dick...So many gals love it
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by tiswell(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
They give you hope for the future regarding marriage. At least you have someone secured for you after whoring around and gold digging your previous boy friends away.

No matter how broke a man might be, he still brings more to the table than a woman.
Fact!
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Bozzy001(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
With big cucumber
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
To me gift should be valued according to the heart that is giving. A broke guy that is ready to share his last 10k with is better than a money bag who can afford you. He actually sees you as item because he can afford as much of you as he can.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Don't worry we shall soon read of the vawulence between you and that your rich boyfriend here
Animegirl:
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Prince001(m): 4:31am On Nov 12, 2022
Animegirl:
Apart from sex what u ladies bring to the relationship? �
Poverty mindset question cos ladies living in civilized countries no dey bring this kind talk up ooo. Both Men and women makes their own money, women don't need to call a guy broke ooo.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Pierocash(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2022
Olatara:
Yinmu!!! Never date a broke guy, they pretend alot. I'm not broke, why should I date a broke guy.
That is your preference. Allow others make theirs too.

Money is your own preference,doesn't mean that is what other women want
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Olatara(f): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2022
Pierocash:
That is your preference. Allow others make theirs too.

Money is your own preference,doesn't mean that is what other women want
Money is not my preferences. I'm okay (i dey try for myself). But I will never date or marry a broke guy.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by occfx: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2022
Animegirl:

24hrs sex... It calms women and make them happy and smiling. These toxic women you meet on the road and staving of sex but those friendly ones are getting it back to back
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Humans can never get all what they wanted, for broke guys they can also give violence to claim territory it wade off other guys. For well to do guys u can't have attention and money the same time. Pakam
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Pierocash(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
Olatara:
Money is not my preferences. I'm okay (i dey try for myself). But I will never date or marry a broke guy.
do you have comprehension issue? You can't date a broke guy,that is your preference simple. Stop arguing blindly.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Olatara(f): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
Pierocash:
do you have comprehension issue? You can't date a broke guy,that is your preference simple. Stop arguing blindly.
Ladies do not date broke guys, take this from me. Work hard for your money, you will meet guys with standards. Broke guys pretend a lot. Take this advice from me and thank me later.

I still stand on my word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Propose – Reno Omokri / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.