Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,982 members, 7,873,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. (3837 Views)

Abioye Oladeji: IPOB Terrorists Kidnap A Yoruba Man & Threaten To Kill Him / Bishop David Abioye Condemns Tinubu's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by ferro: 6:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Who are the winning teams? Go and verify, the majority of the croud you see in campaign ground of a particular political team does not belong to that team, they are just there to collect money (I hear they are sharing money)
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by mhizace: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Bishop is saying to the right thing pls,vote in defense of your faith
if the person u are voting for is not ready to defend your faith then there is no need to vote that person
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Naajjii: 6:58am On Jun 22, 2022
DMerciful:
The noise is to make it a biiiiiig issue so that other Christians dont consider it unimportant
Don't you people think you making jest of yourselves. Crying everyday about Muslims dominance ? grin grin
Tomorrow you keep deceiving yourselves that Muslims are not majority in Nigeria.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by DMerciful(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2022
We got to do what we got to do. Mind your business undecided
Naajjii:

Don't you people think you making jest of yourselves. Crying everyday about Muslims dominance ? grin grin
Tomorrow you keep deceiving yourselves that Muslims are not majority in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Naajjii: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Wisetrue99:
My take home:

Nasarawa is dominated by Christians but no Christian commissioner

They kept calling people minority but thats not the truth

They go to villages and kill christians silently. Both those we hear of and those we don't

If this is not islamization of Nigeria, I don't know what is!

Defend your faith!
How can Nassarawa be majority Christians. You are deceiving yourselves. If Nassarawa is majority Christians as you keep lying to yourselves it'd not possible for Muslims to keep ruling this long.
It is clear that Plateau, Taraba and Benue are Majority Christians and that is reflected in the fact that Muslim has not been able to rule. Nassarawa no way.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Vicdgreat556(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Righthussle:
I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim but I'll stand on TINUBU'S mandate because the probability of winning is high.

See reason.. mumu
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by EMXTAN1(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Righthussle:
I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim but I'll stand on TINUBU'S mandate because the probability of winning is high.

Vote according to conscience and good for you, ur children,family and Nigeria at Nigeria.. Not popularity... Pls let's get this ryt this time around
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by IamANigerianMan: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2022
AntonVince:
Where is @LegendHero arguing with me the other day about Christians being predominant in Nasarawa State, despite having been ruled and subjugated since the state's creation by Muslims?
Do you now see why I told you lot that even the APC chairman will woefully lose his state should they field an all-Muslim ticket?
grin

The day Nasarawa Christians subdue their docility is the very last day a Muslim will rule that state.

See how is done in Nassarawa state, INEC always canceled election in christian populated local government.. if the election is counted in Nassarawa state, Muslim will not win.

1 Like

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Vulturereloaded: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Nonybb:
Vote in defence of faith? Una don start again. Politics shouldn't be mingle with religion. None of these people corrupt free because they are Christians or muslims

But when it comes to negotiating the released of abducted dabchi girls, religion plays a part. All muslims are released and the christian girl can go to hell.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Naajjii: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2022
DMerciful:
We got to do what we got to do. Mind your business undecided
Inferiority grin grin
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Naajjii: 8:56am On Jun 22, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

See how is done in Nassarawa state, INEC always canceled election in christian populated local government.. if the election is counted in Nassarawa state, Muslim will not win.
So why is INEC not canceling election in Christian populated local government in Plateau and Taraba for Muslims to win, why is it only Nassarawa?
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by aycorporat(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:

There is no proof that christian is predominant in Nassarawa because right from 1999, they have been having a Muslim governor. Except probably there is a different dynamics in that state influencing that. If Nassarawa is truly christain majority with religious bias like you right opined, I doubt they will keep voting Mulsim governors.

With regards to the pastor in this topic, he can speak just like MURIC can speak also, but on the real election the people will speak and judging by Yoruba voting pattern since 1979, we have alwways given bloc vote to a yoruba candidate irrespective of religion.

—1979 - Awolowo ran on a Christian-Christian ticket and he won over 90% votes in the SW

—1993 - Abiola ran on a Muslim-Muslim ticket and he won by over 85% of the votes in the SW.

During those periods, we have people like these pastors and MURIC in the West, but the good thing about the Yorubas is that people like such are in the extreme minority so they can't influence the real election.

Infact in 1993, they deployed propaganda against Abiola such that some even thought he wrecked bibles in the sea. That’s how much religious polarization we had then and yet the man won the West totally. Abiola is a practicing Muslim with tentacles in Islam, you can’t even compare Tibubu to him when you talk of religious identity and yet that kind of person won on a Muslim-Muslim.

I'm a Christian.
I remember that story of him throwing Bibles in the sea. I was smaller in age then and I wondered if it was true
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by LegendHero(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
aycorporat:

I'm a Christian.
I remember that story of him throwing Bibles in the sea. I was smaller in age then and I wondered if it was true

It was all propaganda.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by GluvFoundation: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
I understand you,.... but your wins shouldt be at the expense of greater good
and thats not how life is built. In your realtionship, you cant always win. Even your football club dont always win. However, if people like you come together and select a random cadidate, youll still win

So why not try disciple people to vote and help the right person... that's how we can move forward as a nation.
I never voted for Buhari, he won. Im excited i didnt vote for him.
So sometimes, you lose is indirectly a WIN

Righthussle:

Well, everybody can think the same way.
I like winning.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by VoteObi2023: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
I am a Winner in Lagos. My parish pastor is OBIdient.

We are voting in defence of the FAITH
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by VoteObi2023: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu is Yoruba moslem's project to embolden the terrorists killing in the country.
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Vulturereloaded: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
He knew what APC was planning.

Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Lovelive: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2022
And you think she will convince RCCG which I belong to vote for her husband and we will vote for him? You must be joking.

Let me ask you how many CAN members is she going to convince?

You know nothing about politics.

The North plan is working against Tinubu's silliness. Even t their plan will not work but don't ask me what is the plan.

Me and I remain Obidient.

colestephan86:

Don't be fooled , tinubus wife is a pastor in redeemed church ,
Re: David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. by Lovelive: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Says who? You think you are wiser than this rest of us, right ?

Nonybb:
Vote in defence of faith? Una don start again. Politics shouldn't be mingle with religion. None of these people corrupt free because they are Christians or muslims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Twitter Influencer Unmasked / Terror Alert: We’ve Restored Confidence, Hope In Abuja, Environs – IGP / BREAKING; Tinubu And His Team Got Stoned Today In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.