Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police (18709 Views)

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student Who Commits Suicide, 'Wills His Mobile Phone" / I prefer death to imprisonment – Teenager who set girlfriend ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by OneKinGuy(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2022
What of cases of rape or incest
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by CondemnBattery(f): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2022
grin > grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh in Swahili
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by fitinwell: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/21/anyone-who-commits-abortion-nigeria-liable-imprisonment-%E2%80%94-police

Are you joking right Now..?

Even Sergeant, DPO...

ask Abba kyari if him never do abortion for girls.

No Man is clean when it comes to abortions
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by bigtoff123: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
How police go take know say dem commit abortion
see question
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Emma2Seconds: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2022
What are you talking about
bigtoff123:
see question
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by fitinwell: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Misplaced priority

Very Misplaced priority..

So many armed robbery crime..

And all you could legalize is Abortion..

When they have not secured lives and properties...
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by deflover(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
what nonsense

arrant nonsense. A woman should have the right to her body and what grows inside.

Until a baby is born, it does not have a right and the rights and decision of the woman stands supreme.

why force an unwanted pregnancy to be born when there is no plan for upkeep. i guess they just want more thugs and decadence in the society for them to take advantage of.

Modified: For those quoting me, while i do not support murder, i also believe population control with birthrate is important. We are not rabbits, we are human brings. sometimes e dey enter without plan and we should be allowed to remedy that which is not planned for.
A modified law should allow for abortion in only the first trimester.

not all ladies abort cos there is no plan in place
many abort cos of they say that they don't want to be tied down with any many
some so that them market no go spoil
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Omodua(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/21/anyone-who-commits-abortion-nigeria-liable-imprisonment-%E2%80%94-police
He should go and sit down! Why shouldn't we abort unwanted pregnancies to avoid borning bastards who will complicate our security challenges.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Emma2Seconds: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Do you go about telling ppl you did abortion or your about to do abortion
bigtoff123:
see question
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by mooremoney(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2022
In a country where nobody has been convicted for same sex, lesbian and even gay. After been signed into law. Because most govt officials are into it. If not why would someone like bobrisky still be outside
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by uchman46(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Start with your officers who go about impregnating young girls and asking them to abort it.
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by elenungboro: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
What happens to men who impregnate? What punishment is given to irresponsible fathers and boyfriends who impregnate and deny?
What punishment is given to rapists?
Nigeria law is made to keep women in bondage but we will all prevail

There is an answer to all your questions, there is a punishment for rapists and irresponsible parents if you report to appropriate authority. They will not going unpunished, I am sure of that. Nigeria law is very clear on those areas.
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by nasoeb: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Look at the unsustainable population growth we have in this country. Still, the Government is outlawing abortion. How else do you explain a self sabotage?

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
please why should i vote for tinubu. Explain to me please.
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by F117nighthawk: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Story story STORY, I laugh in Chinese language, as if they are serious with what they are saying, the most laughable comment I have heard this year
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by EkelediliBuhari: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2022
deflover:

not all ladies abort cos there is no plan in place
many abort cos of they say that they don't want to be tied down with any many
some so that them market no go spoil

whatever the reason, its their choice.

When them born pikin them no want, what do you think the child will grow into A Criminal or a THug or a prostitute, or a terrorist?

Habamana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Hallabee1(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Aje..

Who be this self...instead of him to talk sense his there talking nonsense... This guy need wotowoto kind of beating...

If una like ban me but me Don talk my mind
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Ten06(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria Police please try to arrest those bandits terrorizing our people in the bush and bring them to book. Our people cannot go to farm in peace again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by webhead: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
What happens to men who impregnate? What punishment is given to irresponsible fathers and boyfriends who impregnate and deny?
What punishment is given to rapists?
Nigeria law is made to keep women in bondage but we will all prevail
Are you sure you read what you just typed?

So you're saying that not giving women the option to murder an innocent child is bondage?

So you mean that almost all unwanted pregnancy is caused by rape and not premarital sex?

Even if a woman is raped, Nigerian law condones rape now abi?
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by chikason22(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

am really not delighted to say it but i believe we should be able to look at things objectively and without sentiments.

Abortion is a birth control measure and should be restricted to the early stages of pregnancy.
Killing an innocent fetus is not worth it. There are various methods of achieving it.
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by davidvico(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2022
Are u in lagos?
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by pinkyz: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Am sure the police girlfriend too just run her own abortion for the belle wey him give her...
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by EkelediliBuhari: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2022
chikason22:

Killing an innocent fetus is not worth it. There are various methods of achieving it.

please enlighten us..

our social welfare is shit. our NHS and NHIS ia shit.

na you go train another man pikin mmbanu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Playermayweda(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Murder should not be tolerated, as killing a living human no matter how young is murder. Only the psychophatic "feminist" will willingly kill a child that had no say in whether he/she could live or not.

Imagine if you're killed because of something you have no power over. That's what people who commit this crime are guilty of
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by CHoccolaTE: 10:15am On Jun 22, 2022
What about girls that got pregnant from rape?

So they should be forced to carry the pregnancy of the rapist and take care of a rapist's child for the rest of their lives?
And look at the large number of males supporting this law.

When I say the average black man does not wish women well they will start calling me feminist.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Their country is in a big mess, hunger, starvations, poor health, no adequate electricity, insecurities, corruptions murder and terrorisms. But guess what they are concerned about....... grin grin grin grin

Abortions!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Kinzo0917(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
what nonsense

arrant nonsense. A woman should have the right to her body and what grows inside.

Until a baby is born, it does not have a right and the rights and decision of the woman stands supreme.

why force an unwanted pregnancy to be born when there is no plan for upkeep. i guess they just want more thugs and decadence in the society for them to take advantage of.

Modified: For those quoting me, while i do not support murder, i also believe population control with birthrate is important. We are not rabbits, we are human brings. sometimes e dey enter without plan and we should be allowed to remedy that which is not planned for.
A modified law should allow for abortion in only the first trimester.
. Abortion is killing. The Bible and Islam says thou shall not kill. Whoever commits abortion after reading this is going to hell. Y kill a Life you can't create? Had it been you were aborted by your mum, would you be alive today to type wat you wrote?
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Haylel: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

If i was aborted maybe i would have been happier than being born into this shithole.
If this shithole is not worth it, make yourself happier by leaving the world.
Of course, you won't take that option, because the shithole is better.

Imagine the many almhajiris on the streets of every junction. what do you expect them to grow into?? pastors??

10 years from now is really going to be interesting.
No need sugar-coating, abortion is murder.
A measure like murder should only be allowed in rare instances, say;

- Rape turn pregnancy of an underage due to the risk involved

- Where it is medically proven that the woman will lose her life.

Other complicated issues should given a chance for adoption by orphanage homes.

But for those who think they should be allowed to bleep and abort if it ever becomes a baby, nahhh... Lie on the bed you laid.
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Pootle: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2022
all those committing abortion na fire go shave their yansh grin
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by Ebonygeek(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2022
And men that refuse to take responsibility, what punishment will they get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by baba4thegehs: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
See mumu talk undecided undecided undecided

Instead make them concentrate on security, them dey chuck mouth for wetin no concern them......

Una don rescue those people wey them kidnap for Abuja-kaduna train undecided

Dem useless Daku!!!
Re: Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2022
LAS LAS NA POOR MEN CHILDREN GO HEAR AM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attempted Kidnap Of Secondary School Students In Kaduna Foiled / Police Arrest Francis Chukwura Staff For Attempted Ritual Killing in Imo State / Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.