Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,350 members, 7,978,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:29 PM

In Need Of Serious Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Serious Relationship (1132 Views)

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / Need A Serious Relationship (usa-based Preferable But An Exception Can Be Made) / Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ajiswaggs:

It doesn't matters Oga

Have you tried it and it worked for you?
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship by kals4luv990(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Osibajo2023:
amen, noted
GOD BLESS YOU BOSS
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship by Osibajo2023: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Savourt:

Baba the advice no be for you. It's for the ladies on here who might want to contact you and believe that line "religion does not matter"

That's a huge lie. Atleast from experience and couples I've seen, I know very much that later in the marriage these little differences might become a huge problem.
you are right, as for me, if I decide not to go to church for 2years abeg no disturb me
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship by Naijanascam: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Osibajo2023:
learn how to mind ur business, all these small boys

All your evil plans towards any gender will be laid bare ..... no hiding place for you and your lots

Live a legitimate life and earn legitimately
That's my take on you Methuselah
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship by Angel55555(m): 6:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Prettygirl200:
At 37 U are still looking for a serious relationship when your mate don marrry since?? Oga u don old!!! U don already turn to mid night news paper.
Insensitive
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship by Osibajo2023: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2022
Nobody is showing interest yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy (episode 1-18) / Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) / A High Body Count Woman Has:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.