Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,282 members, 7,971,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:35 PM

Beware Of This Coperate Thieves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of This Coperate Thieves (309 Views)

Beware Of Coperate Theives / Beware Of This Coperate Thieves / See What This Lions Did To This Thieves. Very Funny (video.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Coperate Thieves by fuckwell2080: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Men beware of this coperate theives.Girls have means to carryout there dubious crime easily.They stole my money in an hotel after much banging even after have paid them.They both work together.No insult i just want to share this info for men to be very careful especially those men that like catching fun.i no it normal to catch fun.life goes on.They look innocent as if they cant hurt a fly.but very dangerous girls.I have all means to track them down with details.Men be careful.it can be you next time to fall victim for these devil incanate.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life: Watch The Moment Man Discovers Only Child Is Not For Him After Dna / 10 Tips For Healthy Relationship. / Do You All Want To Know This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.