Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,959 members, 7,927,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:47 AM

Closed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Closed (680 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Es350: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Closed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by Crixxx: 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
What also happened to odudwa repub and it's sympathizers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by DiscoverID: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Es350:
I'm genuinely curious especially here on Nairaland and Facebook/Twitter.

I haven't heard anyone clamouring for MNK release in weeks.
No more Nigeria is a zoo comments.
No more Fulani herdsmen talk.
No more sympathy and praise for unknown gunmen going on killing sprees.

What happened?

Nnamdi kanu = IPOB = Peter Obi = Ibo project.
Know this and know peace.
I just pity the foolish yorubas forming woke without really understanding the bigger game.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Closed by Fortruth: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Crixxx:
What also happened to odudwa repub and it's sympathizers

What happened to Nigger Area and its sympathizers?

Are you finally tired of upholding what White people created to exploit you and your children abi pikin, even the ugly ones….those ones wey mama dey still like aaam…

When you are tired you will come back to your senses…..

Enjoy the World Cup because each time Nigg Area is not there, e be like say folks dey receive sense small for “Naija” lol
Re: Closed by Sergio101(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you don't mind I do suggest you ask the oduduewu terrorists. We some of them are gearing up for no Yolloba nation, no helection (i guess it's their turn)

Now to your question. Is it not rather a good sight to behold that some people are trying thier best to see at least something to be proud of in this enclave??.

Mate.......Resurrection is always part of the plan, so i guess the sympathisers just resurrected a positive energy to a dying nation which as a matter of fact doesn't suppose to be your headache because they don't really send your ass
Re: Closed by Es350: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
DiscoverID:

I just pity the foolish yorubas forming woke without really understanding the bigger game.
I don't think this is correct though.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Es350: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:
If you don't mind I do suggest you ask the oduduewu terrorists. We some of them are gearing up for no Yolloba nation, no helection (i guess it's their turn)

Now to your question. Is it not rather a good sight to behold that some people are trying thier best to see at least something to be proud of in this enclave??.

Mate.......Resurrection is always part of the plan, so i guess the sympathisers just resurrected a positive energy to a dying nation which as a matter of fact doesn't suppose to be your headache because they don't really send your ass
So your theory is that most IPOB members have ported to the Obi and labour party train if I'm correct? Well that's validating what I thought too.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Oilwell(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
My brothers and sisters, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.

Meanwhile may God bless you, honour you and open your eyes to see.
Re: Closed by Sergio101(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Es350:

So your theory is that most IPOB members have ported to the Obi and labour party train if I'm correct? Well that's validating what I thought too.

However you see it cool

Unapologetic for cheap blackmail
Re: Closed by Realist12: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
I pity other southern youths supporting what they don't have an idea of . Peter Obi that couldn't influence his region and can't speak against the terrorism in the state and region he once governed , is who they are promoting. I guess he shy off the topic so as not to lose his supporters. Other southern youths promoting his candidacy will only reduce the chance of the southern presidency and at the end of the day Atiku might just win the presidency and disrupt the zoning holding the unity of the country. They think they are in a win win situation forgetting the political elites are seeing the game and it's going to be a lose to their region .

5 Likes

Re: Closed by Es350: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sergio101:

However you see it cool

Unapologetic for cheap blackmail
I'm not trying to blackmail you lol. I just wanted to understand your point.
Re: Closed by DiscoverID: 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Es350:

Fine, I guess you're correct that many IPOB members (or bingos as I call them) have now ported to Obi (since that's the best explanation I've found for their disappearance) but it doesn't mean Obi is an "Igbo project".

He's the most competent of the 3 if we are keeping tribal sentiments aside.

More competent than a former vice president that arranged the best ever economy team, Atiku brought in okonju iweala, el rufai, soludo and many more.

More competent than tinubu in what ways? That successful move lagos with his protégés to the 5th largest economy in Africa? Prior to TINUBU's blueprint where was lagos state?

What has obi achieved in his political life, just list 5 area where obi has succeeded. Even wike is much more successful and competent than obi.

Most competent? I laugh in swahili.
Like I said, obi is an ipob project masked as 'youths are taking over'.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed by Throwback: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Es350:

Fine, I guess you're correct that many IPOB members (or bingos as I call them) have now ported to Obi (since that's the best explanation I've found for their disappearance) but it doesn't mean Obi is an "Igbo project".

He's the most competent of the 3 if we are keeping tribal sentiments aside.

Competent in what regards?

Is Anambra now competing with Cairo in Egypt?

Or he did not know his way to Egypt when he was Governor?

60 Likes

Re: Closed by Throwback: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2022
DiscoverID:

More competent than a former vice president that arranged the best ever economy team, Atiku brought in okonju iweala, el rufai, soludo and many more.

More competent than tinubu in what ways? That successful move lagos with his protégés to the 5th largest economy in Africa? Prior to TINUBU's blueprint where was lagos state?

What has obi achieved in his political life, just list 5 area where obi has succeeded. Even wike is much more successful and competent than obi.

I'm always irritated by the competence claim.

This is a candidate that was Governor for 8yrs, yet he was never celebrated as anything special.

All of a sudden he has toughened his Adaobi voice a bit and gives speeches, next thing we know he is the most competent politician in Nigeria?

61 Likes

Re: Closed by Throwback: 12:12am On Jun 22, 2022
As for the IPOB Nigeria is a zoo sympathisers, they have suddenly realised that IPOB is a terrorist group, and that Buhari is not dead.

59 Likes

Re: Closed by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Es350:

No more "God punish lord lugard" comments.
No more "no election" in igboland.

What happened?

They have gone to Jewkraine to die for their Jewish masters
Re: Closed by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Oilwell:
My brothers and sisters, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.

Meanwhile may God bless you, honour you and open your eyes to see.

OSU unity beggar.
Re: Closed by Emilokoiyawon: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2022
They are now Peter Pandora thief Obi's supporters. Fake fake people. Very dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Closed by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
They are now Peter Pandora thief Obi's supporters. Fake fake people. Very dishonest.
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

1 Like

Re: Closed by raumdeuter: 12:45am On Jun 22, 2022
They collapsed their structure into Labor Party

3 Likes

Re: Closed by DiscoverID: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

I'm always irritated by the competence claim.

This is a candidate that was Governor for 8yrs, yet he was never celebrated as anything special.

All of a sudden he has toughened his Adaobi voice a bit and gives speeches, next thing we know he is the most competent politician in Nigeria?

Tinubu had a celebrated career when he was in ExxonMobil and everyone one knows Atiku antecedents also when he was with custom. Politics aside, Intels owned by Atiku was one of the best indigenous organisation.

Tinubu, via his blue prints introduced LAWMA, LASMA, Mass Housing schemes, RSS, and many many beautiful organisations that were efficient and effective in service delivery. TINUBU's lagos is 22 million in population and still growing!
The conceptualization of LEKKI free trade zone alone has dwarfed all political success all South Eastern politicians have achieved since 1999.

Obi that has no solution to any problem except...in China....I was in China....China..China.. China..?

I am willing to give 1k dollar or 610k naira to anyone that proves that obi is more successful and competent than tinubu is any aspects of life.

10 Likes

Re: Closed by DMerciful(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Op, kill yaself

Re: Closed by DMerciful(m): 7:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Initially, you guys said there'd be voter apathy cos of sit at home. Una don tire?
DiscoverID:

Re: Closed by DMerciful(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu retrogressed Lagos, this is a fact!
DiscoverID:

Re: Closed by gidgiddy: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Es350:

No more "God punish lord lugard" comments.
No more "no election" in igboland.

What happened?

Nothing really happend, election season took over, something that happens every 4 years. But elections will come and go, bad leaders will come in, and people will remember that theres no hope in Nigeria
Re: Closed by DMerciful(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2022
All of a sudden, the same people supporting Tinubu are also supporting Atiku as competent. Its as if, Tinubu and Atiku aare running together, all because they wanna gang up against Obi, the best of them all grin
DiscoverID:

Tinubu had a celebrated career when he was in ExxonMobil and everyone one knows Atiku antecedents also when he was with custom. Politics aside, Intels owned by Atiku was one of the best indigenous organisation.

Tinubu, via his blue prints introduced LAWMA, LASMA, Mass Housing schemes, RSS, and many many beautiful organisations that were efficient and effective in service delivery. TINUBU's lagos is 22 million in population and still growing!
The conceptualization of LEKKI free trade zone alone has dwarfed all political success all South Eastern politicians have achieved since 1999.

Obi that has no solution to any problem except...in China....I was in China....China..China.. China..?

I am willing to give 1k dollar or 610k naira to anyone that proves that obi is more successful and competent than tinubu is any aspects of life.

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Is 25 Not 21 – Brother Of Alleged Victim Says / BEWARE: Peter Obi Supports Human And Organ Trafficking Of The Rich / Osun PDP Congratulates Adeleke, Says Party’s Candidate Emerges Fans Favourite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.