Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (22114 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ / US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

why not invest state funds in Tech, that is the future, why not use state funds to set up parastatals thats will provide employment to indigenes and provide services that will generate IR

Don't mind them. It only shows Obi lacks innovation.. He left those investments so that he can brag about it cos he knows he doesn't have a major infrastructure to show for his 8 years as Governor.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Obiano said he left debts and he didn't leave 75 billion naira. Why are you people still repeating this lie?

Here are mine. Show yours. Obiano that was hand-picked by Obi then developed big head, and where did he end - EFCC!

https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by plaindealer: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Freethinker87:

Let me explain this investment to you. I'm hoping that you're actually curious to learn and not to score online brownie points.

Anambra Invested N1,955,535,247.00 for a 10% stake in SABMiller in 2012. SABMiller is a subsidiary of AB Inbev. In 2017, AB Invec decided to consolidate its stake by merging SABMiller, Intafact Beverages Limited and Pabod Breweries to create a new subsidiary in Nigeria called International Breweries PLC. This merger increased the value of INTBREW greatly, however, diluted Anambra's shares to 4.7% making her the 2nd single investor in INTBREW.

At the time of the $100M article, INTBREW was trading at N58.69 per share, so Anambra's 4.7% stake was worth around N29.64B. Assuming that the USD/NGN exchange was N300 at the time, then Anambra's stake would be worth a little over $98M.

It's really not Peter Obi's fault that Buhari collapsed Nigeria's economy. Every business is suffering right now

So, PMB is stopping Nigerians from going to beer palor?

Nigerians are not drinking beer like our fathers used to, we have other choices and our taste have changed, we drink wine, we drink vodkas, champagne, Hennessy and so on, this is why that company is losing money and can't stay afloat.

How much dividends did that company send to Anambra for their investments say in 2020? Zero, nothing.

Get out of bad business and save the little change you have left.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Even before Tinubu dreamt of becoming the governor of Lagos, Lagos had been the capital of Nigeria for 77 years.

You people should grow some sense and look for something else to talk about.

See what Umahi is doing in tiny Ebonyi? Obi should be ashamed of himself.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Obiano already busted the 75 billion naira claim and he said Obi left a debt of 121 billion naira for him. You can check online cos it's everywhere.

Here are mine. Post yours. Obiano that was hand-picked by Obi then developed big head, and where did he end - EFCC! Today Obiano can't be elected dog catcher anywhere

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Here are mine. Show yours. Obiano that was hand-picked by Obi then developed big head, and where did he end - EFCC!

I thought U wanted to show where Obiano admitted it , instead it was Okupe speaking for a man he works for.lolz. Unless Obiano admits it, Obi lied as usual. He has told many lies before so, no one will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by SmartPolician: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

See what Umahi is doing in tiny Ebonyi? Obi should be ashamed of himself.

Nobody is talking about Umahi here.

We are comparing the three candidates we have been asked to choose from.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

If anyone knows or have incriminating evidences against tinubu there route should the law enforcement agencies in HQ, Tinubu immunity expired in 2007 when pdp was ruling, he was tried bt Efcc buh he went thru the court process without feign health issues like most politician, he came out a free man whatelse do you people want.
If tinubu should address every dick & harry making baseless accusation will that change there minds. it is foolish explaining yourself to your enemies, i rather post a link of how to hug a transform to them.

These are far from every dick & Harry. Example, the below is from a Lagosian intimate of Tinubu, his personal biographer who knows him inside out.

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Misterone:
see this one, kids everywhere. In 1999, Lagos was a big slum, very dirty like okpoko. When Tinubu took over the IDR of Lagos was just 600million/month. But with his intelligence, was able to grow it to 2b/month within a year. Today it is almost 35b/month

When Jagaban was leaving in 2007, IGR was 8.4 billion naira! How do U compare such a man with Obi who couldn't improve revenue after 8 years? I wonder if some people are Blockheads...
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by mii4u(f): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

U shouldn't have replied that nonsense.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

I thought U wanted to show where Obiano admitted it , instead it was Okupe speaking for a man he works for.lolz. Unless Obiano admits it, Obi lied as usual. He has told many lies before so, no one will be surprised.

You missed this one:

Obi said it publicly the day he handed over because he knew white can easily be later turned to black.
Once again, post yours
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

When Jagaban was leaving in 2007, IGR was 8.4 billion naira! How do U compare such a man with Obi who couldn't improve revenue after 8 years? I wonder if some people are Blockheads...

Indeed, how anyone can be comparing a CONFIRMED CROOK with an obviously upright man of integrity beats me.
Do you know Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking waaay back when he was in Chicago
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Indeed, how anyone can be comparing a CONFIRMED CROOK with an obviously upright man of integrity beats me.
Do you know Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking waaay back when he was in Chicago

Bullshit! Someone who the American Ambassador visited recently and he has an open invitation to come do business in the US. U must think everyone is dumb like those U give beer Parlour News in your village.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You missed this one:

Obi said it publicly the day he handed over because he knew white can easily be later turned to black.
Once again, post yours

Post what? Everyone knows Obiano and Victor Umeh denied it and Obi has lied on National TV several times so he doesn't have integrity!
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

My point is, even if Anambra isn't as rich as Lagos, Obi has no excuse Not to have provided major infrastructure after 8 damn years... EIGHT YEARS!
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by sekundosekundo: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

So govt made policies that disco should not distribute power and the policies also state that power grid must collapse every two weeks abi, oshey !

Do you even know the definition of policies undecided the problem we have with power is infrastructural challenges, these wil be the last time i will school you.

Since 1960 till date you're still struggling with power, the only thing they tell you is that grid has collapsed yet you can't ask them when it was standing did it make any different?

Your government policies are killing every sector including power. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Post what? Everyone knows Obiano and Victor Umeh denied it and Obi has lied on National TV several times so he doesn't have integrity!

See how Obi said his openly, clearly, and sincerely because it is TRUE! You can't post anything because it is crushed in low tone because it is a LIE.
Just as this guy challenged me about Tinubu and Chicago, I'll now find it and post

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by sekundosekundo: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:

Becos nigeria is allergic to other state money, oshey ! cheesy
I can see beer parlour talk is your forte, stop wasting your time on NL apply for job in efcc so you can tell them all things they don't know.

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Prinxzona10: 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
I observed something here..is like they give *LIKES* to some people freely because I see some miscreants and urchins spurring rubbish as usual and the kind of likes they use to get baffles me a lot..
There is partiality here and it doesn't make any sense at all or sound well for this forum honestly...
So the*MOD*that's behind such silly act need to stop pleaseee!!!! I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by BluntCrazeMan: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Super1759:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0fhnFj8CV7pBfmj8ia2Ly7d2BKCZvXBfXgjtiRuC781f8GhCxi55Pn5Ro1SRtUcXgl&id=100062748128001
So,, he really invested more than $10m(USD) in the name of Anambra State Government??
And that the “Investment” is still there in-tact for everybody to “Go And Verify”??
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by kayperry: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
sekundosekundo:

Since 1960 till date you're still struggling with power, the only thing they tell you is that grid has collapsed yet you can't ask them when it was standing did it make any different?

Your government policies are killing every sector including power. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

I don't need to ask bunch of liers (politicians) jamb question, when i can simply do research on my own, power is knowledge you know
Nigeria highest generated power is 5000+ megawatts, where countries like south africa and Egypt generate 20,000mw and 40000 respectively per day.
Even what we generate will don't have adequate infrastructures to distribute them, for instance lagos despite having power plants the major challenge under fashola was distribution power line/channels, they did few places n stopped
The two major problem of power sector is,
1. Corruption
2. Generating & distribution dependant on obsolete infrastructures.
3. what is generated is below demand
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Prinxzona10: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
If you're a Nigerian especially a youth,ask yourself this question...why are all these Nigerian politicians attacking only Peter Obi buh leave Atiku,Tinubu and Kwankwaso etc?
If you can be able to get the answer,then just know that your brain is legit and your reasonings are topnotch... I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Themandator: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Praxis758:
At least, it is better than those using our resources to buy houses in foreign countries, partying or vacationing.

And we never hear that any successive Anambra state government indicted him of any fraud while in office. Obi is better than former governors who are drawing salaries from state treasuries, buildings and medicals.

That is even if you want to seek the shares... Ask them about the dividend they have received all these years
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Praxis758: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Themandator:

That is even if you want to seek the shares... Ask them about the dividend they have received all these years

That question should be directed to Obiano not Peter Obi.
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Bullshit! Someone who the American Ambassador visited recently and he has an open invitation to come do business in the US. U must think everyone is dumb like those U give beer Parlour News in your village.

See below. Help yourself to the video expose also

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Jesusloveyou: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

He has headed more than 11 huge publicly traded companies very successfully, the youngest chairman of a bank ever, plus his father left him N700m.

Speaking of Pandora, Tinubu was also in Pandora papers but in a worse way than Obi
how come obi Pandora has more than 100b.
can his salary fetch him 100b naira
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
how come obi Pandora has more than 100b.
can his salary fetch him 100b naira

He's a businessman and could be worth billions
He's not like Tinubu or Atiku who somehow got stupendously wealthy on government salary!
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Jesusloveyou: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

He's a businessman and could be worth billions
He's not like Tinubu or Atiku who somehow got stupendously wealthy on government salary!
and you're comparing obituary with tinubu that was already a billion in 1992 as a senator.
that time obituary was still in secondary school
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Jesusloveyou: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

remove obituary from the contests,
obi Pandora is not even fit to be a local government chairman in Lagos
Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by PoliteActivist: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
and you're comparing obituary with tinubu that was already a billion in 1992 as a senator.
that time obituary was still in secondary school

A billion from what??
Obi was born imto wealth. Atiku and Tinubu were born into abject poverty and non ever went into any legitimate above board business. See below

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Magnoliaa(f): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:
why not invest state funds in Tech, that is the future, why not use state funds to set up parastatals thats will provide employment to indigenes and provide services that will generate IR

Look at this fo*l. undecided You have the range for these kind of discussions? Abi o n whine ara e?

No worry. Either I get slammed with a ten-year ban or I deactivate abi you religiously do eyes right and ignore me, cos I will sooooo drag you through the same mud you love to roll in all through this politics section until the election day. We have put leg in one trousers. I will hound you on every single PO's thread I see you comment on, I will derail everything you say and deride you with rabid screenshots of your madness spanning over ten years and degrade you to every single person you engage.

You are a Romance gutter rat o. grin And I will smear you with that slime. I no kuku get shame before, and thank God say this section na craze arena. So don't come and be forming premium for anybody here.

Oloshi is talking about investments and money. grin Like say you get anything of worth. Trolling Champion. Eleven years and counting...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayperry:
If anyone knows or have incriminating evidences against tinubu there route should the law enforcement agencies in HQ, Tinubu immunity expired in 2007 when pdp was ruling, he was tried bt Efcc buh he went thru the court process without feign health issues like most politician, he came out a free man whatelse do you people want.
If tinubu should address every dick & harry making baseless accusation will that change there minds. it is foolish explaining yourself to your enemies, i rather post a link of how to hug a transform to them.

Abajo na. No wonder ti ile aye e ti fi ta pau bi time bomb. Should have known you're a BAT SHIT asslicker. Ode oponu ayerada. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Denies ₦‎300 Million Bulletproof Car As FCT Minister / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC / Truck Kills Shakiru Balogun, APC chairmanship Aspirant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.