Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,659 members, 7,941,549 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Advises For Ladies Yet To Be Married: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advises For Ladies Yet To Be Married: (409 Views)

If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) / If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advises For Ladies Yet To Be Married: by balmingilead: 12:52am On Jun 22, 2022
1. No matter how old you are don't be desperate. If you are desperate, men will continue to take advantage of you.

2. Don't use sex or pregnancy as a bait to tie a man down. If you uses sex, he can always get it elsewhere.

3. Don't make everyone see it on your face that you need a husband.

4. Understand that our timing differs in life but God makes everything beautiful in his own time.

5. Don't look frustrated. You can fulfill destiny without marriage, you can also marry and not fulfill destiny.

6. Don't let people tell you that you are old. When they say that, reply them that you are waiting for divine timing.

7. Don't be tempted to settle down with a married man or an unbeliever. You will not be happy. Be friendly but firm.

8. Stop looking like your grandma because you think you are old. Dress well and carry yourself smartly.

9. Don't open your heart for any man. Take your time and be prayerful. Don't let men break your heart.

10. Work on yourself rather than looking for a good man. Make yourself a good woman first.

Dear Reader, we wish you good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.
Contact Dr Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

Re: My Advises For Ladies Yet To Be Married: by phazotron(m): 5:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Same goes for men

Abi na only woman dey cheat?

(1) (Reply)

I Just Finished Eating / I Did This To Her: Am I Selfish? (pic) / If You Could Control Your Sexual Urges, Will U Still Need A Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.