Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,357 members, 7,974,491 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:58 AM

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. (44955 Views)

A Qualified Engineer That Can Handle Your House Design &construction In Nig / Start Building Your House,build Cheaply Lagos/abuja/ibadan/delta / LET DESIGN YOUR HOUSE TO YOUR TASTE ,WHATSAPP OR CALL 08069253261. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
IyaTola:
There are people in this country that are fucking wealthy low key. I can name 10 off my head. Money dey Nigeria

No cap! You fit even be one of them who knows?
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
cRobo:

Bro
You don't have to be wealthy to certain things
Circumstances can make you do some stuff

A contract engineer could be in a new location for a project and may not necessarily want to take an apartment
I have been with people who lived longer in a hotel
It's not about being wealthy

Back to that story

The guy elapsed the 2 - weeks and pleaded with me to extend it but I refused and he went behind me to meet the manager of the hotel that I will pay for him extending his stay

Yes true I understand but in that case the hotel should cost less then. Or maybe the hotel treatment is what's been craved for and not just the idea of shelter.

And yes I've heard of stories of guys (G boys) who live most of their lifes in hotel.

And that your friend is something else, I guess his motive(staying with you) was not actualized that was why he pulled such stunt. I hope you avoid such person.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by IyaTola: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

No cap! You fit even be one of them who knows?
Them dey NL dey catch cruise because they cannot do such in real life. I know two on this forum.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2022
IyaTola:
Them dey NL dey catch cruise because they cannot do such in real life. I know two on this forum.

Iswear! That's the beauty of this forum.. Na why I am y try to avoid bangers with people for here, because that person might worth more than what you'd ever imagine.

I for say make you tag them but that would be a bridge of privacy.

All I pray is that may God continue to bless and uplift we us all.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by CrownOfClay724: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
cRobo:

Bro
You don't have to be wealthy to certain things
Circumstances can make you do some stuff

A contract engineer could be in a new location for a project and may not necessarily want to take an apartment
I have been with people who lived longer in a hotel
It's not about being wealthy

Back to that story

The guy elapsed the 2 - weeks and pleaded with me to extend it but I refused and he went behind me to meet the manager of the hotel that I will pay for him extending his stay

Ehn embarassed
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by bepositive11: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Why do you say so?

efficiencie:

100% truth...try this at your own risk. If you must help a person in this regard give them the funds to get an apartment. Don't let strangers into your home.
Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by efficiencie(m): 4:36am On Jul 10, 2022
bepositive11:
Why do you say so?

Mehn it is easier for satan to use people for evil than for God to use them for good. And as far as I am concerned, my home is my temple of sorts and it embodies my spiritual expression and culture so bringing in an outsider to stay could result in a spiritual conflict or desecration. I'd rather provide a different place of residence for the person.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. by bepositive11: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2022
That's deep

efficiencie:

Mehn it is easier for satan to use people for evil than for God to use them for good. And as far as I am concerned, my home is my temple of sorts and it embodies my spiritual expression and culture so bringing in an outsider to stay could result in a spiritual conflict or desecration. I'd rather provide a different place of residence for the person.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions / CONTACT US FOR YOUR ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING INSTALLATION WORK!!! / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Most Expensive Apartment Rentage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.