Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:48 PM

So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims (3713 Views)

Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Afritelly: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2011
Really really sad.

Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by dayokanu(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2011
Na wa ooo
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by redsun(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2011
Since he is a blue eye blond(naziPrototype) he will soon become become an enigmatic "masterminder" of mass shooting not asick
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by redsun(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2011
terrorist that he is becuase d word "terrorist" is reserved for whacked moslems and other genuine human rights agitators
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by auwal87(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
gbam!!!
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by tpia5: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2011
Muza:

well their plan has backfired,they ddnt expect d blonde will be caught,why were they so dumb to use a blonde grin
they had already started laying out the script,putting up an 'Islamic sect' website claiming responsibility for the attack,Obama rushing to say they need to sit up on their fight against terror(evry1 understands who hes directing hes fight to).
well no i guess they have to come up wit a new script.

my advice to them,dnt use blondes again

dont you think they could have used a non-blonde if they wanted?
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by TayoD1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2011
@Mayowaak,

The Norwegian attack simply buttresses the point that no race,religion,political persuation and ideological leanings has monopoly of terror and violence.
That is a wrong conclusion.  The attack butresses the point that to every rule, there is an exception.  The rule as we all know today, is that world-wide acts of terror is perpetuated by Islamists and the exception is what we see in this Norwegian.

In statistical terms, what we have here is not the mean, but a deviation from the mean.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by 4Play(m): 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2011
Acts of terror are carried out in the name of Islam everyday. Finding 1 incident where an act of terror was carried out, purportedly in the name of Christianity, does not disprove the exceptionally violent nature of many of the Muslim faith. You can say that this case is an exception that proves the norm.

There are also many incidents where acts of terror have been perpetrated by those of no faith in the name of one secular ideology or the other. While violence has been associated with countless causes, whether faith based or secular, it's the frequent resort to violence in the name of Islam that makes Islam unique.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by ElRazur: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2011
4 Play:

Acts of terror are carried out in the name of Islam everyday. Finding 1 incident where an act of terror was carried out, purportedly in the name of Christianity, does not disprove the exceptionally violent nature of many of the Muslim faith. You can say that this case is an exception that proves the norm.

There are also many incidents where acts of terror have been perpetrated by those of no faith in the name of one secular ideology or the other. While violence has been associated with countless causes, whether faith based or secular, it's the frequent resort to violence in the name of Islam that makes Islam unique.

Gbam. Well done.

Islam and violence is just a long running soap opera.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by tony451: 1:28am On Jul 25, 2011
It was not even done in the name of christianity. They say he is a neo-nazi and if you know anything about them you wouldn't call them christians, not by a long shot. He is extremely right-wing, yes, but not christian. They are two different things.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 25, 2011
lmao @ thread's title. grin
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by DamiKhojie(m): 3:14am On Jul 25, 2011
Funny when I was reading all the comments on news sites on the Internet people were so quick to judge and were seemingly happy that there stereotypes seemed to have been confirmed when some radical islamist group tried to take credit for the killings. Nice to see these intolerant bigots eat their words.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by igboboy1(m): 4:17am On Jul 25, 2011
hahaha see muslims rejoicing no be one of them do this one, grin hahaha i feel una joy grin
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by nairapark: 4:51am On Jul 25, 2011
It's high time the world separate religion from politics. angry
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by KayDee4: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2011
This guy is just a sick individual/psycho mass muderer and I doubt if he's really affiliated with any religious group.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by softtouch2(m): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2011
Guys, this Norrwegian attack is a set-up of the highest order!

CIA, US and EU planned this attack.

The guy was arrested based on his previous displeasure with political system in the country not because they caught with an Gun, police only said .", he and the attacker bear resemblance"

No matter what you heard from CNN, BBC and the rest. Someone may ask why the set-up?

CIA did the same thing for former IMF Chairman during the sex Scandal, you now know, the case never get "head", a top level set-up to remove IMF Chairman since he refuse to dance to the tune of "Power-to-be"

Norway has made "enemy" for herself from US, EU and the rest. Why?

1. She refused to join EU, why?, Norway is self-sufficient and has never be impact by any economic sickness.

2. Norway support creation of Palestinal State,

3. Norway is planning to withdrawn from NATO, because "some" power are using NATO to achieve self-fish means.

EU wanted Norway to look up to them for security which Norway has been refusing, the attack is just a way to make sure Norway think otherwise.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by juman(m): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2011
Condelence to the victim's families of Norwegian people. These are great loss.

Some Oyinbo people have one child only.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by God2man(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2011
2timothy 3:1-5. This know also, that in the last days perilious times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blaphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;Having a form of Godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away". The world is sinking, the world is becoming old, the world is not safe. We are living in a dangerous world. When you say, your father and mother are christians, i was born into christian family, my name is John, isaac, or ruth. I attend so so and church. No, No, NO. That doesn't make you a christian. Who is a christian? How do we arrive at that name? Acts 11:26c " and the disciples were called christian first in antioch". They were called christian because, people saw the character of christ in their behaviour. A christian is anyone who has had a divine encounter with christ. He was a smoker before, an adulterer, thief, prostitute, liar, 419, greedy, but now when he encounter christ, he made a u-turn and ask for the blood of christ to wipe his sins away. He became a new creature.2corithian 5:17. "Therefore if any be in christ, he is a new creature, old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. " you may not believe what i am saying, but it has happened to me, and as i am talking you, people are giving their to christ everyday, in africa, in asia, in Egypt, in libya(a pastor just came back and told us), in asia, america, london. all over the world, it is still happening. So, those that are shooting, bombing, that people refer to as christians, are not christian. They are satanic agent. They have surrendered their life to the devil, and the devil is still using them. A christian behave exactly like christ. God bless you.God2man.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by tpia5: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2011
cant argue with 2 Cor 5:17.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Ojumiii(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2011
stop blaming the muslim for every torror every sect of people has it torror group, we should all lean to be objective in our jugment

Adolf Hltlar is not a muslim who killed 6 million Jews

Mass Murderer Michael McLendon
On March 10, 2009, Michael McLendon set fire to the rural south Alabama home he shared with his mother with her body inside. He then set off on a 24-mile shooting spree during which he fired more than 200 rounds and killed 10 more people, including himself.

Monopoly? - As far as I'm concerned if you control 80% of a market then you have a monopoly. Islamists are responsible for at least 97.98% of all terror and violence.

Dean Corll and the Houston Mass Murders
Dean Corll was a 33-year-old electrician living in Houston, Texas, who, with two teen accomplices, was responsible for kidnapping, torturing, raping and murdering at least 27 young boys in Houston in the early 1970s.

Alton Coleman
Accompanied by his girlfriend Debra Brown, Alton Coleman went on a six-state raping and killing spree in 1984.

John Wayne Gacy the
John Wayne Gacy was convicted of the torture, rape and murder of 33 men between 1972 until his arrest in 1978. He was dubbed the "Killer Clown" because he entertained kids at parties as "Pogo The Clown

all this are not muslims and the list is endless so, let see a killer as a killer not as a Christian or as a Muslim
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by zikclassiq(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2011
The same man claims he acted alone. He orchestrated both the bombing and the shooting of teenagers killing atleast 80 people. Can u imagine?
Thats one thing with whites, they'll do anything for recognition or fame.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by islamrules(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2011
They are waking the christians to their madness. Please christians, dont join. The bible says "Thou shall not kill" Dont kill for God
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Ihuoma85(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2011
This guy wanted attention. When you have been planning this for over 9 years.
Why Muslims are happy it wasn't done by them is that some Norwegians dint like foreigners. If any foreigners/Muslims do something bad they dint hesitant telling their mind; send them home. There were young foreigners who got threaten when the bomb blast, Norwegians were ready to beet them.  I myself was very revealed when it was their own ppl that did this. Sorry to say.

Norwegian media did not  mention who eventually did the bomb, but foreign medias trough that stone. But when they start hearing about the shooting, only some of the media withdrew what they mention earlier.

IRA was an Christian  terroristgroup.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by nagoma(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2011
About 2 weeks ago a man in NYSC uniform was caught with explosives in Jos. It was immediately concluded that he was a muslim terrorist and actually this annouced in the media. When it was later found that he is as a matter of fact a thorough bred and devout christian we were informed that he is a mad man. How a mad christian came to have explosives in Jos (an explosive city itself) and what he intended to do with them we were not told up to this day. I believe he is now recovering in psychiatric hosptal in some missionary hospital.

Just mark my word ; provided that no link is found with islam , the Norwaygian Bomber will be pronounced insane and requiring treatment - paranoid schezophrenic, mania, neglected or abused at an early age - bla bla blaa ,
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by nagoma(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2011
Another christian gentleman Mr. Paul Tongleng was arrested last week by the special task force for manufacturing rifles and he confessed that he manufactures and supplies "some people". This was also in Plateu state Bokkos LGA. We may never hear of him again or he may be declared insane.
Of course there could not be such a gruesome massacre of muslims as happenned in Jos over time without the likes of Paul Tongleng supplying "some people " with arms.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by folahann(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2011
nagoma:

Another christian gentleman Mr. Paul Tongleng was arrested last week by the special task force for manufacturing rifles and he confessed that he manufactures and supplies "some people". This was also in Plateu state Bokkos LGA. We may never hear of him again or he may be declared insane.
Of course there could not be such a gruesome massacre of muslims as happenned in Jos over time without the likes of Paul Tongleng supplying "some people " with arms.

so when are we going to have a christian group carrying out series of attacks just like Al-quaeda, boko haram name them and not individuals.

Maybe christian nations (if any) will soon be like iraq, afghanistan, iran, yemen, northern Nigeria.

Islam is a religion of peace. They didn't have anything to do with Norway attack and don't take alcohol.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Markenny(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2011
@poster Yesterday Norwegian police chief ­Sveinung Sponheim, who is leading the investigation into the massacre, said the rants give a clear indication of his evil. “His internet postings on several ­forums suggest he has political traits directed towards the right – and anti-Muslim views,”

http://ktwop./2011/07/24/anders-behring-breivik-aka-andrew-berwick-a-madmans-manifesto/
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by kolo007: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Ojumiii you can NEVER compare psychos with muslim fundamentalist, PERIOD, those names you mentioned are americans sorry sick american individuals that killed in the name of nothing, maybe deranged madness, ok ok if you think muslims are tolerant, pretend to be non muslim go on national tv and burn the quaran and lets see what will happen??

Meanwhile, if you do that to the bible, the most you will hear from Christians is ' may God forgive him' ,
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by honeric01(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
Christians on this thread are disgusting me. angry

Well, I'm not surprised, most Nigerian christians are the MOST hypocritical being on earth.

Go to churches and see them with their hypocrisy, what is BAD is BAD, no two word about it.

If this was how Christians were when i became a follower of Christ, i wouldn't have even accepted to become one, but thank God i am more enlightened to know that the road is narrow and only the just shall live by faith and will make heaven.

I also know that MANY are called but few are chosen, if Pastor Adeboye could say that he saw a vision that only 150 people in RCCG would make heaven, then you should know that we have more wicked souls/sinners in Nigeria than most countries in the world.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by Halal: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
Its just sad that even in a country like Nigeria with 50-50 division btw muslims and christians,we still hav this level of animosity.I am appalled by the bigoted comments i'm reading on this site (by both muslims and christians). When a muslim kills,he is fighting in the name of Allah but when a Christian does same,he is an insane individual.Any act of terror is wrong.Al-qaeda,boko haram etc are not practicising true Islam.Neither was the lunatic Norwegian practising Christianity.Lets all stop,go back to both scriptures, and stop make false accusations.
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by nagoma(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
[b]@kolo007[/b]
@Ojumiii you can NEVER compare psychos with muslim fundamentalist, PERIOD, those names you mentioned are americans sorry sick american individuals that killed in the name of nothing, maybe deranged madness, ok ok if you think muslims are tolerant, pretend to be non muslim go on national tv and burn the quaran and lets see what will happen??

Meanwhile, if you do that to the bible, the most you will hear from Christians is ' may God forgive him' ,

MARK MY WORD kolo007

About 2 weeks ago a man in NYSC uniform was caught with explosives in Jos. It was immediately concluded that he was a muslim terrorist and actually this annouced in the media. When it was later found that he is as a matter of fact a thorough bred and devout christian we were informed that he is a mad man. How a mad christian came to have explosives in Jos (an explosive city itself) and what he intended to do with them we were not told up to this day. I believe he is now recovering in psychiatric hosptal in some missionary hospital.

Just mark my word ; provided that no link is found with islam , the Norwaygian Bomber will be pronounced insane and requiring treatment - paranoid schezophrenic, mania, neglected or abused at an early age - bla bla blaa ,
Re: So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims by montelik(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
igbo boy:

hahaha see muslims rejoicing no be one of them do this one, grin hahaha i feel una joy grin

LOL grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Photo Of President Obama Joining The 'beard Gang' Is Breaking The Internet / SEE Picture Of Top Iran's Military Commander After He Was Eliminated / Was 9/11 Really Just An Act Of Terrorism Or An Inside Job By The US Govt.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.