Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi (2575 Views)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by amanda2013(f): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pakute:
Mkpurummiri addict defending a fraud.
Believe me, if they start investigating Tinubu and Atiku the way they investigate Obi, their supporters on this forum will deactivate because their own will be indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Factcheck0001: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Them say Peter obi stingy. No problem.

Peter Obi's stinginess started from the Bible. When Peter met the lame beggar at the beautiful gate, he did not give the guy Shishi. He said to him, silver and gold have I not. But what I have, I will give. Now rise up and walk. The man began to walk again. We no dey give shishi. We are here to make Nigeria walk again.

God Bless All The Obidient Nigerians And Bless All Of Us.
let’s use d same bible illustration for peter obi

He’s just like the servant in the Bible that was give 10 pieces of silver when his master was traveling n another was given the same 10 pieces of silver

One buried his silver n the other multiplied it by 10 folds ,the master came n the one that buried the silver presented the buried silver n it has depreciated by 50%. While the other gave 100 pieces of silver

With all sincerity of your heart,who is the better manager?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Pakute: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
amanda2013:
Believe me, if they start investigating Tinubu and Atiku the way they investigate Obi, their supporters on this forum will deactivate because their own will be indefensible.
You can't receive a pinch of the dirts thrown at Tinubu. Unless you are new to this forum, you'd have seen numerous threads maligning Tinubu.
It's instructive that people are beginning to see that Obi is not a saint after all.
Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by Rebelutionary: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Difrent:

You people should also do your analysis with open minds. You all are now running from pillar to post.....damage control....didnt you all used to claim it has risen to 100m?

But if Government says gas price is high just like in most countries of the world now will you believe and not heap everything on Buhari?...gas is a deregulated commodity so its price will be controlled by market forces

If you are told bread prices has doubled because Russia and ukraine who produces most of the wheat used in making bread wont you say they are making excuses?

the investment has lost value.....but obidients were saying it has risen to 100m until a newspapaer published the latest figures showing to prove them wrong.

The point is You people wants others to hear your views but vehemently oppose others when they try to explain themselves.
If you think the sense you are making is anything to these people you are wasting your time! It is called selective bias-make all the excuses for mine and lynch the other cos he is a stranger!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Charles Awuzie Unleshes Truth Bomb on Peter Obi by hmohammed(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Joecrane:

Do you understand English language at all. Or is it okay to say that you deliberately want to be funny.

So tell how I have missed the point?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Deputy Governor Confronts Nigeria Army Over Road Blocks / BREAKING: 3 People Dead, Umahi Regrets Joining APC, Party Of Foolish People / Katsina Totally Locked Down For Bola Tinubu As Yaradua Family is Batified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.