Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,074 members, 7,980,821 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:11 AM

Portable Breaks Silence After Car Crushed Okada Rider To Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Breaks Silence After Car Crushed Okada Rider To Death (594 Views)

Portable Breaks Record Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Hold Show Inside River / Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Adekunle Ayanfe 'Monsuru' Had Accident, Hospitalized After Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Portable Breaks Silence After Car Crushed Okada Rider To Death by joy4news(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2022
Nigerian fast-rising singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly called Portable has reacted to the news that his aide crushed an okada rider to death in Ogun.

Portable while speaking in an interview with Goldmynetv, revealed he is innocent and he has no hand in what happened to the victim.

According to him, he heard the news that his aide crashed his Range Rover on social media like everyone else.

Portable stated that immediately he heard the news, he and his team rushed to see the victim in the hospital.

Portable admitted he is relived that he is not the one who hit the victim, but the victim’s family is compensated for their loss.

“It was a lie. I didn’t kill him (the okada rider). I was at my child’s naming when the incident happened.

“Though it’s painful but I still went to the hospital the victim was admitted to try and help him but unfortunately he died. Thank God. May his soul rest in peace,” Portable was quoted to have said in Nigerian parlance.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/thank-god-portable-breaks-silence-after-car-crushed-okada-rider-to-death/

Re: Portable Breaks Silence After Car Crushed Okada Rider To Death by Kingozymandias(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2022
What I don't understand is why thei guys own people want to see him fail do badly ?
Is it because he opnely fratanizes with all tribes like the igbis , Hausa etc ?

Is it because he has visited every leader but didn't visit Asiwaju Tinubu ?

I have never seen a more hated artist like this guy . Why the Yorubas hate him I just don't understand . What has portable done that any other artist hasn't done yet whenever anything negative haoones around portable the Southwest media will hype it so loudly as if they want to government to declare this man wanted or something .

All your plans will fail. This young man will keep rising higher and higher...
Watch if this guy suddenly visits Tinubu see how suddenly the whole Southwest media will start praising him everywhere
Re: Portable Breaks Silence After Car Crushed Okada Rider To Death by poshestmina(f): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
What I don't understand is why thei guys own people want to see him fail do badly ?
Is it because he opnely fratanizes with all tribes like the igbis , Hausa etc ?

Is it because he has visited every leader but didn't visit Asiwaju Tinubu ?

I have never seen a more hated artist like this guy . Why the Yorubas hate him I just don't understand . What has portable done that any other artist hasn't done yet whenever anything negative haoones around portable the Southwest media will hype it so loudly as if they want to government to declare this man wanted or something .

All your plans will fail. This young man will keep rising higher and higher...
Watch if this guy suddenly visits Tinubu see how suddenly the whole Southwest media will start praising him everywhere

The way you lots turn everything to tribalism is annoying.
Burna boy is far ahead of him and from the South -Side and we all condemned the Cubana club shooting recently
Who come be Portable?

So, we should clap for him whenever he misbehaves or go out of line?
If he likes , let him meet with "Sango olukoso", if he doesn't stop behaving like an idiot ,he'll be dragged, ridiculed and might end up in jail.

You well so?
You sure say you well?
Tueh!!! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy & Ed Sheeran Perform New Song 'For My Hand' At Wembley Stage / It Is My Right To Be S3xually Attracted To Any Adult ‘ – Yomi Fabiyi Replies Mo / Art Teacher Under Fire For Voluptuous Curves As Parents Accuse Her Of Being A Di

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.