Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,101 members, 7,890,627 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Long Were You Unemployed Before Landing Your Dream Job? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Long Were You Unemployed Before Landing Your Dream Job? (199 Views)

How Long Were You Unemployed Before Landing Your Dream Job? / Unemployed Man Returns Wallet Filled With Money In Lagos / For How Long Were You A Quest And When Did You Register On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Were You Unemployed Before Landing Your Dream Job? by Donvictor2015: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2022
It's no longer news that there's no good job for the poor and downtrodden nigerians with no connections in the society. I'm a victim of such.
I studied electrical and electronics engineering and graduated in 2017, did my NYSC(2018-2019) in kano and after that I relocated to port harcourt in search of greener pastures. Luckily for me in september 2019, a friend of mine linked me up to a private school where I taught the senior classes maths and further maths but the proprietor was always owing salaries. Six months later, covid-19 was everywhere and all schools were on shutdown for many months. This is exactly how I lost my teaching job till date, I mean I have been at home since march 2020. My CV has been in so many companies' HR desk. I've submitted CV in high and low offices. The last office I submitted, the HR told me that I have to know someone in there before being employed, I mean someone who could fast track my employment. In my job hunt journey I met the rich and mighty who had always promised to help but would still fail me, some would resort to not taking nor returning my calls and chats.
Consequently, I have decided to stop job hunting and focus on how I can raise money to start up a business no matter how small it is. Please, I need ideas on how to raise funds for business and also which lucrative business would you advise me to start with little or no funds. I'm really passing through a tough phase in my life, never knew I wouldn't be able to cater for my family and loved ones at will in this stage of my life. It's quite sad

(1) (Reply)

New Ways To Free Up Storage Space For Your Android Phones / Which Are The Best Rooftop Solar Panel Companies In Delhi NCR? / Which IT Course Is More Viable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.