Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,491 members, 7,917,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:37 AM

Say The Word And See The Results - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say The Word And See The Results (1631 Views)

When Last Did You Say The Hail Mary As A Christian / My Article "Why I Left Islam" Was Deleted Because It Is Unsafe To Say The Truth / If Jesus Is God, Then Why Did He Say The Father Was Greater Than He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say The Word And See The Results by wakes: 3:01am On Jul 23, 2011
WEALTH CREATION/ACCUMULATION SECRET 1
Wealth creation starts from your regenerated spirit, then the mind, then the mouth speaks (confesses) it when you are fully convinced about it. All these take place even before you see it happen to you. I am a living testimony of the wealth creation realities through faith-filled Word confessions. Remember, talkers are takers! Check it out here http:///3qtbs5j
Re: Say The Word And See The Results by mabell: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2011
smiley
What's your story, I'm itching to hear it

(1) (Reply)

Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? / True Meaning Of Worship / Why I Hate Frosbel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.