Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,893 members, 7,949,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

"Motivational Speaker In The Mud" - Nacy Isime Mocks Blessing CEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Motivational Speaker In The Mud" - Nacy Isime Mocks Blessing CEO (1044 Views)

I Attempted Suicide Because Of A Motivational Speaker – Warri Pikin / Ifu Ennada Blasts Dee-One: "I Can't Get Into The Mud With A Pig" / "Money Is Not Everything" - Actor RMD Turns Inspirational Speaker In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Motivational Speaker In The Mud" - Nacy Isime Mocks Blessing CEO by Nickygist(f): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
A popular self acclaimed relationship expert, Blessing Okoro, who is also known as Blessing CEO, who went on her Instagram account to announce that she has gone under the knife for a liposuction surgery to boost her self confidence.

Blessing CEO who had earlier condemned people who goes under the knife to have more bodily features. She claimed that girls who do liposuction won't find good husbands.

During a three minute video that she did, she explained that people who carry out comestic surgery to remove excess fats from their body are lazy which is why they won't find good husban while also advicing them how to use non-surgical means to reduce fat.

Read more:https://nickyview.com/motivational-spe…cks-blessing-ceo/

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Taking A Second Wife” Popular Nollywood Actor Ibrahim Chatta Cause Confusio / They Said I Dressed Indecently And Cannot Snap Photo- Simi Recounts Experience W / Meet Mohbad's Family: His Pretty Wife And Son (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.